Menu

J
Author of the complaint
7:57 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order through Uber Eats, receipt #B2D9, and paid extra for a faster pick up time, which was to be 8:37. My food wasn't ready until 8:45 p.m. and it wasn't even correct. First off, I ordered a salad and requested honey mustard and no honey mustard given. The way it was packaged half my food leaked out and it very cold and we were not able to eat it. I order 3 meals and was only given plasticware for two. The people packaging the orders did a horrible job. When I called to complain I was first put on hold for 7 minutes and the young lady got back on the phone and I said I was still holding for a manager, she then said "he hasn't picked up?" My reply was no or I still w't be holding for them. She then hung up on me. I called back and was hung up on, called a third time and was hung up on. The fourth time I called and finally got the manager on the line. I explained everything to him and yes he was very understanding.

I do understand how hard it is to get employees but when they are hired I would hope that the training would have been better.

Darlene Grubbs