Cox Communications — poor internet connection and customer service
This company has the worst customer service possible.
I schedule an transfer of service 1-2 months in advance, left to go to the store, had my mother in law waiting to answer the door. Supposedly, the tech claims he showed up knocked on the door, and left. No note, nothing! I call re-schedule.
The tech shows up, I query him about the previous missed appt, he says he walked around the house and it was going to be a big install and they don't normally do those on Saturday..so it sound to me like he did not really want to do it so he did not really try too hard to knock at the door.
Cable gets Installed, within the next few days the cable stops working. I call wait on the phone for 30 minutes. They can't even find an account for me. It is lost, say they will call back shorty, never call back. I call again get it resolved.
In the next week or so... Internet stops working, call, wait an hour on the phone for help, get someone who can't help, they "transfer" me to another tech, I wait again for an hour - on my cell phone! totally wasting minutes. I ask for a credit. They say I can't be given one. I ask for a manager, I tells me I don't deserve one. I finally get some type of $25 credit.
Nice, my cable has not worked 100%, my internet stops working ( I work from home - its my life blood - they say i'm not losing any money because i can just use a neighbors wireless connection - hmmm...why should i even bother paying for what i get anyhow, right?), i waste hours on the phone trying to resolve any problem i have...
in the end....
Very poor customer service every time i have ever called... except when they were trying to get me to become a customer!
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate
- Cox Communications - above the law
- Cox Communications - home life security
- Cox Communications - internet
- Cox Communications - my new connection - promised one rate and billed higher rate
- Cox Cable - mozilla foxfire
- Cox Communications - trying to get my tv and internet service fixed for months