Menu
Cox Communications
customer service contacts

Cox Communications
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

622 complaints
67 resolved 555 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cox Communications. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Support
53 44
More phone numbers

Cox Communications website

What category is Cox Communications related to?

Cox Communications is related to the Telecommunications category.

What are the social media accounts of Cox Communications?

What is Cox Communications's Facebook?
Connect with Cox Communications via Facebook at Cox Communications
What is Cox Communications's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Cox Communications on YouTube at Cox Communications
What is Cox Communications's Instagram?
Check out Cox Communications's Instagram pictures and videos at Cox Communications
What is Cox Communications's LinkedIn?
See Cox Communications's portfolio on LinkedIn at Cox Communications

Overview of Cox Communications complaint handling

622 Cox Communications reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 18, 2006. The latest review My information was used to open a cox cable account by stepfather. was posted on Jun 13, 2022. The latest complaint Bills received from Convergent. Fraud. was resolved on Sep 27, 2021. Cox Communications has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 622 reviews. Cox Communications has resolved 67 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Cox Communications?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cox Communications Customer Service. Initial Cox Communications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cox Communications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cox Communications. Discuss the issues you have had with Cox Communications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Cox Communications’s complaints

D
12:12 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Cox Communications - My information was used to open a cox cable account by stepfather.

The year I don't know because if I did this would have been taken care of a lot sooner. when I moved from my mother's house I left copys of my information for safe keeping, and used her address any time I would be moving so I would continue to receive my mail. Thanking I wouldn't have anyone to worry about using it for their benefit with disregard of how...

P
3:12 pm

Cox Communications - TV /wi-fi service

I got Cox Tv and Wi-Fi service on May 16, 2022, and it worked for maybe 2 weeks. Into the 3rd week we started having issues first with the tv and then the Wi-Fi. The tv would randomly pause on different channels anytime of the day and not work for several minutes, the 3rd day of this and them telling me to reset the box (which doesn’t work), I decided to...

D
4:42 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cox Communications - Customer support for internet

I called in early May 2022 and told the representative I wanted Cox to remove 500GB Additional Data Plan on my account in the amount of $29.99. I had her check my usage and she confirmed that my usage was well below the 1.25TB in my monthly data plan. She said she would remove for the June 2022 billing. Fast forward to May 27, 2022 and I receive my June...