The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Continental Finanace MasterCard — returned payments
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Like others, I've made an online payment ($40.00) and had it returned without any record of it ever being submitted to the bank - I was also charged the $35 returned payment fee. After lengthy conversations with the Continental Finance customer service and the EZ Card Info technical support (who is the third-party hired to process online payments), nobody could produce any record of the payment actually being submitted to the bank or any record of it being returned. In the meantime, the bank confirmed that no payment was ever submitted and no record of the payment being returned - something also verifiable through my bank statement. I faxed a copy of the statement to Continental Finanace, mentioned the similar reports of payment problems from others, and uttered the words "class action lawsuit" and they offered to reverse the $35 charge. The Continental Finance representative warned me not to use the online service and urged me to use their phone service...which comes with a $10 per payment fee. I strongly recommend that you avoid these people - it is clear that they, through their 3rd party, are using illicit means to gain extra fees from people who, generally, won't make a fuss about it. (I should mention that another card I use operates through the same EZ card Info website and I have never had a payment problem there.)
More Continental Finanace MasterCard Complaints & Reviews
- Continental Finance Master Card - fraud & cheating!
- Continental Finance - phone calls
- Continental Finance - scam!!!
- Continental Finance Company LLC - billing after account was closed out!
- Continental Finance Master Card - rip off
- Continental Fiance - fraud and misrepresentation of services
- Continental Finance LLC - theft, fraud, scam, dishonest
- Continental Finance Mastercard - rude customer service, bogus card
- Continental Finance / First Bank of Delaware - declining card
- Continental Fincance - fraudulent company