Evo Payments International Logo

Evo Payments International

Having problems with Evo Payments International?

+1 516 479 9000 (Head Office (USA)
+1 800 227 3794 (Head Office (USA)
+49 221 995 770 (Germany HQ)
+1 877 877 3737 (Portland, USA)
+1 844 386 7627 (Denver, USA)
+1 214 442 1700 (Addison, USA)
+353 180 080 6670 (Republic of Ireland)
+44 800 032 5658 (Northern Ireland)
Ten Glenlake Parkway, South Tower, Suite 950

• 3801 Arapaho Rd, Addison, TX 75001, USA
Canada
2075 Boul. Robert-Bourassa, Suite 1500, Montréal, QC, H3A 2L1, Canada

Mexico
Carretera México Toluca 5640 PB, Lomas de Memetla, 05330, México D.F.

Poland
ul. Jana Olbrachta 94, 01-102 Warszawa, Polska

Spain
C/ Abelias 1, 28042 Madrid, España

Republic of Ireland
Adelphi Plaza, 2nd Floor, Georges Street Upper, Dún Laoghaire Co. Dublin, Ireland

Northern Ireland
Scottish Provident Building, Suite 330, 7 Donegall Square West, Belfast, County Antrim, BT1 6JH, United Kingdom

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Evo Payments International.

Complaints & Reviews

Evo Payments International — The company simply wants to earn extra sum and asked to provide termination fee

We had the deal with Evo International and in 2013 we have stopped our deals and cancelled all contracts and...

Evo CanadaPOS Fault

POS by EVO Canada keeps experiencing technical glitches every now and then. This is has turned into a nightmare for me and my staff. It becomes really difficult to handle customers in my retail store during peak hours.POS by EVO Canada is a pathetically slow machine (got the service last week). I complained about the issue three days ago but it has not been solved by the service provider yet. What should I do?

• De
      dever Dec 16, 2013

Peter
      Currently I am running an ecommerce shop and using the services of Evo Canada. Whenever I face a problem and try to call, their support staff does not register my complaint. Have planned to change my service provider.

• Te
      TerryNielson Mar 21, 2014

As I was checking the fraud case of my account at Evo Canada, I met with come buffoon online who said to be the CC executive on behalf of the fraud company. That was a simple ### with no brains and started giving me scrap about the fraud that has happened. This is complete nonsense.

EvocanadaDont pay reps

This company does not pay their reps... They pay you in the begigining and near the end once you have bring in big accounts, thy "forget" about the bonus they promised you. Also I have never been payed a stat holiday or my vacation. Please avoid this company at all costs. They treat their reps like they treat their customers.. As we can see on many other complain boards and sites. They are unethical and forge signatures just like there us counter parts. Please avoid at all cost!!! They will make it sound all gravy and then use the gravy to bend youu over and stick it to you

• Mi
        Micheal101 Jul 12, 2011

I had the opposite experience with EVO Canada. I had worked for them for over a year. I am now working for a banking partner and I am grateful for the experience that I have gained working in such a positive environment. They promptly paid my commissions once each merchant was activated and honored all of their promises. Furthermore, they helped me get my current position at my current job.

• Ev
        EVOrep Dec 29, 2012

EVO Canada's reps are on straight commission, there is no holiday pay or stat pay, never has been. I have always been paid my commissions and I pride myself on offering the best customer service to my merchants. As for forging signatures, that is simply not true. The merchant's driver's license is required to be submitted with the application and the signatures must match on every page that needs to be signed. A copy of the contract is sent to the merchant from the customer service department so the merchant would clearly see what their signatures look like. The complainer here cannot spell and there is even a spell checker in this comment area. They obviously do not know company policy. The use of capital letters symbolizes yelling in written text as well. Why are you yelling?

• Re
        Relowilson Jan 23, 2014

wreck
        I was recently introduced to Evo’s enterprise payment system by a business colleague. The services seemed fine till we began receiving breach of card security complaints from our customers. Evo did not even recognize the fact that there was a problem. We had to eventually switch to another service provider. But obvious, that we suffered financial losses not to mention the mental harassment.

• Je
        Jennifer 14 Feb 15, 2014

Jennifer
        EVO Canada’s online payment processing that I have been using for the last one week for my retail website is not working properly ever since it was integrated with the website. Technical expert of the company has fixed it twice but the issue keeps coming up. I think the system is susceptible to virus

Antonio14 Mar 08, 2014

Weak and feeble customer support has become synonymous with Evo.

• Fe
        ferry14 Mar 13, 2014

Evo Canada reserves special treatment for those who try to cancel existing contracts. I unfortunately am a victim! Have a small eatery in Montreal and signed up with them a year ago. I decided to end my contract as I wasn’t too happy with the way these guys were handling my merchant account. Almost as though I existed only when they had to send a monthly invoice! Believe it or not it took me more than 3 months to get my agreement cancelled. Meanwhile I had to pay the service charges!

• Te
        TerryNielson Mar 21, 2014

• Si
        Simon14 Apr 03, 2014

Got a PIN pad from EVO Canada. The keys don’t work sometimes and the system goes blank. Pathetic!
        The POS system (by EVO Canada) that I use for my restaurant fails frequently. This is damaging my business process, after all the reason why I got the system was to streamline process so I could get revenue. Seems I have wasted my money!