The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Conns — bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
worst example of not only of general sales ethics but supposed HIGH END retaliers I have ever seen..I refuse to darken their doors again. Staff (including Dallas Cop for security) were more iterested i the Dallas Cowboy game in the TV dept. than customer milling around looking for assistance. I could have walked out of that store with a deep freeze and not be noticed. Sales clerk left for lunch mid transaction wile we stepped outside to have a cigarette to kiill time while the guy inside was pulling his head outof his ###. Then when the money thing was transacted, we werte informed the TV was actually at the hub across town, wherein we waited another 45 min to get the damn TV into the car. Its like they pass out Valium to their employees upon punching in for work. Total time for simple TV transaction, 3 hours. I hate to cut this blog short but I have to get on the road and finish my Sunday tasks today (Monday) that were ruined by the lengthy "Conns Experience".
More Conns Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment
- Conns - scam and cheating
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - nothing but a problems!
- Conn&s - harassmnent
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account
- Conn's - store wants to sell me a open box used item for full price
- Conns - Parts / Service Dept - frigidaire upright freezer
- conn's fedder ac - service failure
- Conn's Home Plus - Refrigerator
- Conn's - don't trust their deals