Con Edisonbills that can't add up

M

Con Edison has been overcharging me for years.I just kept on paying.Now I am on Disability and for the last three years my bill fluctuates between 250 an 300 dollars monthly ! Two adults in a 4 room apt who don't even.
have cable, internet or phone services.I use an electrical stimulator (battery operated /needs charging) for crippling osteoarthritis, degenerative disc disease and fibromyalgia.I also have copd and heart issues.They had the audacity to turn me off during the summer w/o warning for not making a deposit on a payment agreement.All my food spoiled (I receive food stamps)and I had to get out of the house due to my breathing problems.They made me wait four days and then refused to replace my food./After the fact it turned out I actually did not need the payment.They still refused to replace my food.They are getting ready to turn me off again because they claim I missed a payment agreement, .When I contacted them to dispute this and recorded my payments.They asked me not to email them with regard to the account any further, and that my turnoff is pending.Some company.If anyone knows what I can do, [lease contact me at [protected]@aol.comI am about to lose my heat source.I had a lot of problems this month .I re certified for food stamps and still received none for this month as of yet.Con ED does not care.