Hydro One Networks Logo

Hydro One Networks

Having problems with Hydro One Networks?

Hydro One Networks reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 29, 2009. The latest review Outrageous charges was posted on Jul 26, 2016. The latest complaint Abuse of taxpayer monies was resolved on Feb 06, 2014. Hydro One Networks has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 25 reviews. Hydro One Networks has resolved 14 complaints.

Hydro One Networks Customer Service Contacts

1877 955 1155 (Head Office)
+1 888 664 9376 (Real Estate Services)
+1 800 434 1235 (Report A Power Outage)
+1 877 447 4412 (Billing & Service Inquiries (Business)
+1 416 345 6868 (Media Requests & Inquiries)
+1 416 345 5000 (Head Office)
+1 416 345 5866 (Regulatory Affairs)
483 Bay Street, South Tower, 8th Floor Reception

Markham, ON
185 Clegg Road, Markham, Ontario

Sudbury, ON
500 Barry Downe Road, Sudbury, Ontario

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hydro One Networks Customer Service. Initial Hydro One Networks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hydro One Networks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hydro One Networks. Discuss the issues you have had with Hydro One Networks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hydro One Networks Complaints & Reviews

Hydro One NetworksOutrageous charges

I truly do not understand. There are so many complaints, so many people including myself that can not keep up with their outrageous and flat out unfair hydro bills. Delivery charge? What is this? What are usage charges for then? They also include in the delivery charge electricity lost. Are you joking? How is that my problem? How can they charge or even estimate how much electricity was "lost" delivering it to my home? Can I tell them it is their problem my usage is so high because I have old windows and lose heat I. The winter? Please explain how the government is allowing this, delivery charges that are over 1/3 the entire bill? How can they allow such a monopoly that the people are just victimized everytime they open their bill? How they can allow their people to go without electricity, freeze in the winter, boil in the summer and in some having to sell their homes because they can't keep up with Hydro...not other bills but Hydro. This is a sad, sad thing they are turning their backs on and choosing to ignore.

Hydro Onerates

My Hydro One bill had cost more than my mortgage payment for the month of February. Working 40 hours a week you'd think my family could manage to maintain the balances of utility bills especially when there are two occupants working full time. Delivery charges alone were over $150, the debt fee was over $40 and the bill itself was over $500. We don't live in a mansion folks, nor are we home Monday-Friday during the day. We are cautious of the electricity we use and have went out of way to assure our appliance were energy efficient. This company is robbing us, and others agree. I have not spoken with a single person who has not had anything but bad complaints reguarding this company. Times must change, there are cheaper and more effiicient ways to provide electricity.

Hydro One — outrageous billing practices

Hydro One billing practices are outrageous. People have horror stories of bills in the thousands since the...

Hydro OneBilling, rude staff

Smart meters are not CSA approved, why are they still on our homes? Rural areas are paying double or more than city payers. The cost for delivery is more than the charges of the actual power usage. My monthly hydro charges are averaging $1, 000 per month! When is Hydro One going to lower costs? The utilities charges we pay are crazy. I have to decide on food or hydro! What kind of country are we living in? Being held hostage by a utility company.

sandysb Mar 11, 2015

Hydro One is horrid! They have taken my security deposit which has been there for over 30 years and charged me another $300.00 on top of it. All because of a late payment. I am a single low income person. How do they expect me to pay an extra $300 on top of the outrageous prices they charge?! They used to be a very trustworthy company. I have no idea what happened to damage my (and thousands of others) opinion of them, but if there was another Canadian owned company from which I could utilize electricity, I would do so in the snap of my fingers.
          So disappointed with them and their rude staff.
          This has needed to be addressed for some years now and I for one am glad it is being looked into.

Hydro One NetworksPrices

What needs to be seen and heard here is how the customer views the issues of hydro in Ontario. I am a retired pensioner, I only earn enough to live off my monthly income. Hydro One, nor the liberal government can understand our plight because they themselves live on income that we could only dream of having. Call them the One per centers, the sunshine list, or the wealthy if you will.
        For many in Ontario, they live in financial misery. We have people on our road who have been cut off from hydro, and I have an aunt in Sault Ste Marie who lives in a one heated room in her house because she does not have enough money to convert to gas from electric heat. The price for hydro goes up constantly.
        The old fridges do use more electricity than the new ones, but upon doing the math it would take about 15 years of electricity savings for a new fridge to pay for itself, so it makes no sense to purchase a new fridge for the sole reason of saving electricity. I bought a new fridge for accessibility reasons.
        TOU is a pain and a scam. I certainly will not shift my electricity use, and I see no need to do so except for an obese provincial government addicted to spending, constantly looking for quick cash any way they can get it. Why would I wash my cloths at night? They don't dry well on the line at night, and on peak times I need that power plain and simple. No government is going to make me change my lifestyle to fit their greedy short sighted agenda. I'll run my gas generator if I have to!
        A government that is serious about helping people should be able to provide off peak pricing for residential customers at mealtimes, and when demand is highest. Generators run efficiently at high load.
        We need to end residential TOU particularly in summer during heat waves. People die in the heat; those who are elderly or sick during heat waves because they are too scared to use the airconditioner due to cost. At the very least offer off peak pricing during heatwaves, and make them heard with public statements.
        As for global warming/climate change. There is not enough evidence to support that human activity is the sole reason for it. We simply do not know and current data is being cherry picked making for bad science.
        An effort should be made to provide electricity at cost. Hydro One is run by the provincial government and is as much responsible for the electricity mess as is the party in power who designed it. There was nothing wrong with coal fired generation and the mechanical meters we had. They were paid for and reliable. I suggest that we return to what does work because the present system is both corrupt and broken.
        Legally is there any way that we in Ontario can launch a class action lawsuit against the province for raising prices for an essential service (electricity) to the point that it is a financial burden for many including those who can least afford it?

Hydro OneBill

There was a fire in the building where I live. I was forced to leave the building for 5 1/2 months. During this time the hydro was on in the building I was told by the property manager that the hydro was in the owners name at that time until restorations etc were complete. The were running huge fans because of smoke damage 24/7 for weeks the used the electricity in this unit for all reconstruction, restoration etc. I have received a hydro bill totalling $4500.00!!! I didn't live here from February 12th 2014 until July 26th 2014. I will NOT pay the hydro for these months I was homeless at this time therefore I am not responsible for all of this money. What can I do?

Hydro One Networks Inc.High electricity bills or no bills at all

March 17th, 2014

To whom it may concern,

This letter is to voice my dissatisfaction with Hydro One Networks Inc. Having recently purchased a small business in Ontario, the noticeable irregularities of my hydro bills have come to my attention. We indeed have the controversial new smart meters and we question whether or not the smart meter's time-of-use function is operating whatsoever? In three months my bill has tripled and this month there is no bill at all? I telephoned to ensure that my payment would be on time; however, the utility company tells me that they are aware of an error and no bill has been issued for this month. What sort of error is unclear to them and to me also? I am extremely concerned about what may happen next. I have read numerous horror stories about having a credit given and then taken away, and not being quite sure how much one should actually be paying Hydro One! I am exceptionally worried about a costly "catch-up" bill. Yes, there certainly needs to be an investigation into this consumer service provider; however, there also needs to be one on my property as there seems to be transmission problems with their “Smart Meters” and they are failing to give accurate readings because of “interference” and so on... Ontarians deserve better!

I have complained to several customer service employees and each and every time I get thwarted. I am saddened and frustrated with my unsatisfactory “explanations” concerning my “time of use portal” and whether it is functioning correctly.

I am just now awaiting a service call for a meter reading as my account has been “blocked from invoicing” due to “irregular transmissions” says Hydro One. I can anticipate that the Hydro worker(s) will find that all is functioning “normally” and I will, without a doubt, get hit with a monster bill. What can I do? What outside agency can supervise and accurately comprehend these “smart meters”? I and many other Ontarians need protection from misrepresentation and unfair business practices from the “Hydro One” service provider!

According to my rights under the consumer protection act, I can’t be charged for receiving an item or service that I did not request. Then why did I and another 1.3 million Hydro One customers have no choice but to pay for these inaccurate, erroneous and flawed “smart meter” devices? Really it is illegal for the business (Hydro One Networks Inc.) to give us (the consumer) false information about themselves or the product or service they offerprovide. Mystifying billing practices was not the product they offered and pledged to Ontarians through their compulsory installation of their “smart meters”.

I would like to see this legally sanctioned and regulated monopoly broken up. In light of all the recent general public antitrust and alleged company abuses (an audit that revealed generous pensions and big bonuses at Ontario Power Generation late last year – Hydro One racked up a huge debt then looked to the consumer to pay for it under the guise of a ‘Debt Retirement Charge’ which is on all of my hydro bills) and something needs to be done! I will vote for the party that has their constituents concerns at the forefront and is willing to deal with this issue and Hydro One (I think most Ontarians feel this way).

I am greatly concerned and affected by the Hydro One monopoly and this letter is a testament of the deep problem that I and countless others have and are presently experiencing. This is a conflict between the users and the providers that I believe now needs government intervention with its principal mission as the promotion of consumer protection and the elimination and prevention of anti competitive business practices. Please tell me: What can be done?

I look forward to some accountability and answers.

Regards,

March 19, 2014

To whom it may concern,

I would like to share with you my latest encounter with the Hydro One Network. I had an appointment to have my meter read at 10:00 am today, March 19th. This prior arrangement was set up (I thought) for my convenience given that I was asked and encouraged to be present for this meeting. Good so far, until the meter reader arrives at 8:40 instead of 10:00 am.

The technician speaks with my mother and says he’s early because he has many other clients to see today but will wait for my return – as I am to be present. He begins by opening the smart meter and changes at least one part within the unit. The job is complete before 9:00 am. I return at 9:40 am and am on time for our 10:00 am appointment. He is sleeping in his idling vehicle and I need to get into my driveway. I honked the horn; he wakes up, moves and lets me pull in.

We chat for a moment and he walks me to the meter. He shows me a green light within the unit and says the meter is working just fine. The problem lies within the billing department’s new computer program and this is why I am not getting a bill. I asked him if “once he gave the office the meter reading if I would then get a bill?” “You should” he said. He told me to keep calling and demand a bill! He also had a couple of recommendations on how to save on electricity costs – these are of course at my own expense i.e.: Hire an electrician to test the amperage output of the breakers or spend $30 000 to install solar panels...

Now this so called “appointment” saw a Hydro One employee get paid to have a nap in my driveway at the expense of all the customers. For the record: He never told me that he had done any work to the smart meter (I was supposed to be present); I only found out after he left and I got inside the house. I had no idea how long he actually was here! He left by 10:00 am.

I have recently purchased a small home based business. My husband works full time and I maintain a part time job as well as run the business. We have been here for less than 1 year and I am fearful of losing my home and considering shutting my doors because I cannot afford the huge hydro bills. How could the Ontario Energy Board allow such an increase in Delivery rates that many Ontarians could lose their homes or businesses or both? According to Hydro One Networks “The delivery rate increase for 2014 will add $1.25 per month or 2.0% to the Delivery line of the bill for a typical medium-density residential customer using 800 kWh a month”. My electricity costs have doubled from previous months and previous years!

One final comment is that roughly one hour ago I got a call back from the person whom had set up today’s “appointment”. His call was to give me the [protected] telephone number (that any dupe could find online or on a previous bill) that I need to ask for a bill to be mailed to me. Go figure, more wasted time and money from Hydro One Networks Inc.

It is now time for an extensive review of Hydro One's operations and the ever increasing electricity costs and the lack of legitimate and valid service from the organization. We need some oversight and accountability.

Regards,

Angelique Jahn
            The Rideau Ferry Inn
            PO Box 7, 8 Rideau Ferry Road
            Rideau Ferry, ON, K0G 1W0

Hydro OneAbuse of taxpayer monies

I cannot believe the money that is spent feeding hydro employee's. I have always worked in the hospitality industry and to see them come in for breakfast usually around 7:30am when most work days would be starting. They are never in a hurray meanwhile the company trucks sit and idle the whole time they are there( but i guess since we pay for that it's ok ) there meals are paid with a company card ( we pay for that to ). I had them order take out and when they came to pick it up they wanted 12 cans of pop with the order, well those 12 pop's restaurant prices were 23.00. The guy that picked them up just chuckled and said the company pays for it. Well guess what WE pay for that. I have never met a group of people who think they are so intitled in my life. I have a relative who works for hydro and the company truck is in his driveway more than not. A neighbor is retired from hydro and said he makes 10.00hr 24hrs a day on his pension. Who deserves that kind of money??? Our soldier's make a fraction of that!! When you see them working anywhere, there are more of them standing around than working.. Im sure i can speak for alot of people when i say this taxpayer is completely tapped out. Who oversee's this farce of a company anyway??

• Mr
                  Mrs. Jahn Mar 19, 2014

I have worked in the hospitality business for many years also and when the Hydro crews fill up all the hotels and motels in this town, it`s a huge party!! In 4 days of `training` they consume enough alcohol to remit more than $ 300.00 in empties! I wonder how they remember what they were trained on?
                  The inflated compensation awarded to those that run Hydro also trickles down to all those that are employed by Hydro and are therefore partly responsible for our never ending indebtedness. Partly because it is ultimately our political leadership that allows it to happen.

RIP Ontario

Hydro One — high bills

I have resided in the same dwelling for 13 years...my bills keep climbing. As a mother of four children, I...

Hydro One — high delivery charges

I too noticed a big change in my hydro bill since the smart meter was installed. How is it that the delevery...

Queensville

Hydro Onebilling and smart meters unacceptable

Three years ago we had a smart meter forced upon us. That smart meter is not so smart it only works occasionally, about twice a year. When we phone (11 hours) so far, we get lame excuses as to why our pre authorized payments are not withdrawn. From I don't know, to because you live rural. We called again this past month to say we have not rec. an invoice for nine months and they have not taken any money out of our account. The only business in two countries we reside in that wont take our money. We are seniors and budget according to our pensions. But we were told for the past three years no invoice generated due to no signal, no payment removed, no payment rec.
                Our fear is that although we are willing to pay the high rates for electricity, no one will take it. So phone call after phone call falls on pre programmed ears. Then last week we rec. 8 letters all dated and posted Dec 16/13 all the bills and moneys owing on the same day, how do you budget for that. And tucked into one of the letters is the announcement the rates have gone up ( significantly) just in time for the long cold winter months where furnaces are running at all times of day and night no time control on that unit or pipes start to freeze and thousands of dollars in damages occur. And to add more fuel to my already angry burning wounds, they are going to charge me .89 a month to defray the costs of the smart meter ( that obviously doesn't work) . Give me a break, why is it your intent to hurt fellow Canadians who have supported your growth, to now your greed. I am attaching pictures of the 8 letters all arriving the same day in separate envelopes with a pay me date ... how archaic. What a waste of stamps and envelopes, but then again they are wealthy and can afford it. We are over a barrel and at their mercy, and they have none...I am so sorry to hear of fellow Canadians, losing their homes, having to take out extravagant loans. This is Canada, I expect better !! We need some ombudsman or politician to take up our cause and mandate rules to Hydro one as they do to us. Right now 95000 homes in Toronto are without electricity and are expected to freeze out by, the Christmas date that has been offered for return of power.

billing and smart meters unacceptable

Hydro OneHigh Billing

Reading many complaints of Hydro One's high billing issues. I too have usually paid approx. $300.00/mth for the past 10 years to this past spring through summer paying bills double that amount. We have never had that high of bills even throughout the winter months. When I called to complain after ensuring it was nothing in the house causing this and especially cause all my appliances are under 5 years old with Energy Saving stars and they couldn't find anything. Tested hydro coming into house and it was drawing low usage. So why are my bills doubled all of a sudden. Last summer 3 of my children were home and this summer no one so usage should even be lower than past years. When I complained twice, all of a sudden they started reading my smart meter on a monthly basis and now my monthly amounts are averaging around $250.00. What a difference from $600. The problem is, now my bill has crept up there because I can't afford another mortgage payment a month and they increased my monthly billing plan to $565.00 which I can't handle. Needless to say, it is now over $1000.00 owing (not including my reconciliation amount) and are calling everyday. We were threatened they were cutting off our hydro if we didn't pay once already so borrowed money to pay $1000. Now owing over that again. How do they expect you to get out of this. I don't think I owe them all this money as once they started reading the meter it seems back to normal. So what's wrong with the smart meter? How do they get away with charging amounts and no way of fighting this...I'm at my wits end and don't know where to turn. They emailed saying they are working closely with IESO to ensure they fix their problem by 2013. What problem? They don't reply to that question when you ask but was it the cause for my high bills. They won't budge with anything except cut your hydro off. Going to be one cold winter I can see.
                  Anyone know where to turn to for help on how to fight this. Even the linesmen tell me not to pay but not sure where to turn or how to prove we don't owe for their high billing issues...

Hydro OneCustomer service

Have not received a bill in a year made several phone calls. First it was Canada post fault for not getting my bill but yet I would still get other mail from hydro one. This last time I called they said I was getting epost which I'm not even registered with. She insisted I cancel epost if I want it in the mail. Can't cancel what you don't have but still insisted I have it. Every call is like this. To top it off I asked to talk to someone higher up and told me there is no need to talk to someone higher up for this issue. Wish I could remember the name people like that should not have a job in customer service. Would like to just see a bill see what I'm getting charged for.

Mary H B Jun 06, 2014

Use email to contact them. They are told to lie over the phone. Sounds like the new lie they're using for people who aren't receiving bills is that you registered for epost. Here is the address. [email protected] .Also if you haven't logged a complaint with the Ombudsman you should. Use email for all your correspondence then it's more difficult for them to lie. Copy the ombudsman and your MPP every email you send. [email protected] And for every month that you didn't receive a bill you should demand a services credit. Credit is around $20 depending on your residential type. You can copy and paste this in your email re credit:
                        Per the video on your website called
                        "Customer Service Questions: Billing and No Bills" Kimberly Maves,
                        Customer Program Manager of Billing makes the following statement:
                        "There will be a services credit applied to your account and reflected on your bills for any months for which we have been unable to issue a bill on time."
                        Please join the Facebook page Hydro One Enough is Enough to keep in touch with others fighing Hydro One.

Hydro Onedelivery charge to high

the hydro rates are way to high and the hydro delivery charges are 3 times the amount of electricity i use.

NoToHydroOne Jun 18, 2013

Generator at at Princess Auto is about $500. I only need to run it 1 hour a day to pump water. Use wood stove for heating. Put milk and butter in the cistern, we can actually live without a fridge. For a good hot shower and hot tub, membership at the local Recreation Center is about $300 a year. Might as well hand wash clothes at the Rec Center while I'm at it. Let's boycott Hydro One and have all have our houses disconnected from Hydro One.

• Hy
                          hydro one hater Feb 14, 2013

my bill:
                          $318 actual use
                          $216.85 deliver charges
                          $26.36 regulatory charges
                          $26.57 debt retirement charges
                          $76.56 HST
                          GRAND TOTAL OF $665.34 per month in winter! RAPISTS!

• Sh
                          Shannie76 Feb 05, 2013

MIne too my delivery charge was 168.07 this month :

• Gi
                          gilles titley Sep 22, 2012

it is time for people to stick together and do something about it.

Hydro Onedisconnected

we recently got our hydro disconnected, I made the payment of $900 which was just above the amount they requested, I made the payment through the bank machine on payday which was 2 days later and then called them with the confirmation # immediately only to be told that it was not good enough and that we would not be able to get our power back on until the money reached them and then it would be credited to our account. our account was credited almost 2 full days later at 8 pm friday night, well now if we want our service back for the weekend it will cost about $160 instead of the $80 if they reconnected us when we called to confirm payment.

• Cj
                            C_John Nov 20, 2012

If a Few thousand home owner told them to stick there hydro and went to solar wind combos they would sit up and take notice.
                            Why are people paying big money for solar systems that they think they are going to make big money over 20 years? the only people that are going to make money is the hydro company because the rates keep climbing for hydro one and is set at one rate for people selling it to hydro. The best way to outfox hydro is to disconnect from hydro and put in your own solar and wind with battery storage and generator changing backup. Gas is going to be cheaper then hydro some day.

• Gi
                            gilles titley Sep 22, 2012

the way hydro works is kick them while there down.

Hydro One — Charged outrageous amount and not using hydro

I have not been at my house since November of 2010, nor has anyone else. My hydro bills living there with 4...

Powassan

Hydro One — increase of dilvery charge

im so pissed off, of the dilvery charge, i pay 150 in charges every month, i cant afford to pay for any of my...

Owen Sound

Hydro OnePrices

What is going on with the Hydro One rates? Getting out of hand. My monthly bill has increased over $30.00 a month in the past few months. From around $135. to $ 168. A few short years ago my bill was $80.00 per month. This week I start on the time of usage rates. Heaven help us. My last bill mentioned that the Ontario Government gave me a 10% discount. The next line mentioned a new increase effective Jan 1, 2011. The Ontario Energy Board certainly doesn't keep Hydro One's rates in line. What is the job of the Ontario Energy Board? Who does the OEB work for? Apparently Hydro One ask for an increase in rates and the OEB grants it. Smart meters indeed. There is only two of us, what is happening to family's? I was my clothes with cold water and dry my clothes with the cold cycle. Anyone know of a petition on the go about them?

• To
                              TOTALLYFEDUP! Jul 25, 2014

because of new "smart meters" and higher rates my equal billing went from 67 one month to 130 the next...im on a limited budget...its thievery plain and simple...and preying on the populace...just like every other ### utility, big business, and government run crapholes

• Po
                              poesraven Mar 28, 2011

I own some residential rental units in ontario. Simple duplexes, yet clean and safe. My tenants have a 75% failure rate regarding rent payments. at one point; a duplex [ in a town of approx 4000 people ], was vacant for over 3 years, due to legal issues and tenant vandalism. While this unit was empty; the main breakers were thrown to disconnect the hydro services. That is; NO hydro was being drawn from the outside/hydroOne transformers into my duplex. I received billings with ''ACTUAL"" readings of useage [ 3>5 kwh/day/unit ], while these breakers were thrown. The units were TOTALLY boarded over [ for insurance /vandalism ]. You could not ''see'' the meters. MANY [ dozens ] of calls to hydroOne were met with any and every impracticle excuse/reason why my empty/disconnected units were having ''actual'' readings/useage...from metres that could not be seen/accessed in any manner. At one point; i was told that a hydroOne workman was on site as i was speaking w/ a hydroOne csr;...according to the hydroOne csr; the workman were indeed able to read my metre; the very one present was using binoculars, and reading my unit's metres just fine. I pointed out that the binoculars must be the x-ray type; to be able to see through 1/2 inch fir plywood. This is just one of my horror stories dealing with this tyrrant...there are too many to tell. You can't fight city hall, hydroOne, insurance brokers, or reliance energy... so; i work 3>4 jobs... so hydroOne, other monopolies, and my deadbeat tenants can flourish. I would drink if i could afford the gov't's stranglehold on the beverage industry!...and so it goes!

Hydro One NetworksOutrageous Bills and Security Deposit

In August my husband and I were attending a funeral and went home after being at the wake to let our dogs out before we were going back to the hall. HydroOne shows up and says I have a few minutes to get to a phone and pay a 700.00bill from now and a 800.00 from 1997 as well as a deposit or I was going to be disconnected right then and there. I flipped out! I told the guy I was going to pay it and that furthermore until I had a chance to call he was not to come into my yard. So I called and payed the 1st bill and the guy left. Sometime later I called to further investigate the outrageous bill and the rep tells me that I was disconnected in August and because I still have power I have tampered with their equipment and they were sending people to investigate the theft. WHAT THE HECK? I don't even know how to hook up a dvd player and now I'm tampering with Hydro Meters?? I tried to plead my case and still they sent a team out who disconnected me by sawing through the lines. So now I'm trying to get my hydro back as the winter is quickly approaching and I live in Northern Ontario and I call up Hydro to ask them what my next steps were. I paid an outstanding balance and then the rep tells me because I "tampered with the power" that I would now have to have an inspector come and pass my electrical before I could even get hydro. I cried and even begged for them to beleive me that I did NOT tamper with anything and that maybe they should investigate further and that maybe someone made an error somewhere within the Hydro company. NOPE - not the case.. they said they already did their investigation and because my hydro was not disconnected in August I had somehow tampered with the meter and now there was nothing they could do until I had an inspector in. I am currently waiting for my EI to start - I have 14 weeks of benefits owed to me (sickness benefits) and after that I have to look for work. In the mean time my family has no hydro and winter is coming fast. I don't know what I am going to do. I dont have 800 for the 1997 bill that is owed for that property and I dont have an 800 deposit. I dont even have 1.00 to my name. I am running out of hope and slowing falling into a deeper depression. I am scared, cold, hungry, worried about what to do next and alone. Thank you HydroOne - you have officially placed me in situational and financial crisis.

Hydro One — Legal Robbery

Hydro One put a smart metor on our lake property south of Parry Sound. Keep in mind this is a cottage and we...

Parry Sound