Complete Savings / Complete Save Logo

Complete Savings / Complete Save

Having problems with Complete Savings / Complete Save?

Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service. Initial Complete Savings / Complete Save complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Complete Savings / Complete Save above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Complete Savings / Complete Save. Discuss the issues you have had with Complete Savings / Complete Save and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Complete Savings / Complete SaveSubscription?

Good Morning

I have just had £15 taken out of my bank account by "Wly Complete Save.co.uk"but as I have never heard of this, let alone signed up for any subscriptions with this company.

I have looked through emails and all my recents and receipts but still haven't found any interaction with "Wly Complete Save.co.uk"

I would like to stop any further charges to my account

Hello DGStevens,

In order to assist you, we need to confirm your Complete Savings membership/billing record and currently we are unable to do so.

So that we can confirm your membership record and assist you, please contact our customer service centre on our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected], or, via email at [email protected] Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorised charges

I would like to cancel the transaction as I'm confused on what is happening. I'm asking for a refund if it is possible, there must be a mistake or an accident for me to sign into this. I would hope to be able to talk to someone and cancel future payments if so, and to be explained into what I signed into as it was made by my mistake as an accident.

Unauthorised charges

Hello Emily2369,

So that we can confirm your membership record and assist you, please contact our customer service centre on our free telephone number (from within the UK [protected], or, via email at [email protected] Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney

I've done some online shopping which is nothing out the norm but to then find £15 has been taken out of my account for whatever reason I don't know! It has now left me short until payday! I would like my money back ASAP! I don't no want money taken out of my account like this again! If possible this needs to get sorted!! I am currently off sick from work so I'm living off sick pay which isn't enough so this is also the last thing I need!!

Hello Shannon,

So that we can confirm your membership record and assist you, please contact our customer service centre via email at [email protected] Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney being deducing

I have noticed that from 4 January 2021 amount of € 15 has been deducted monthly from my debit card ending 2939

I have never signed any documents allowing you deducting that amount from my account . I've never heard about Complete savings before??

I would like a refund please as i never allowed you to take money out my bank without being signed..

Hello Nikita,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney being taken

15 pound has been taken from my bank without me setting any arrangements up what do I do. The money was taken without me knowing and without me knowing and I want the money back. It is unfair and illegal to remove money without knowledge of it and if it was being removed I should have been atleast emailed a receipt so I was aware. I only knew it had been removed when checking my mobile banking app. I hope this is resolved soon.

Money being taken

Hello Olivia1234,

So that we can confirm your membership record and assist you, please contact our customer service centre via email at [email protected] or via our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected]. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveTaking £15 out of bank

I wake up to £15 being taken out of my bank I did not agree to this and I did not set up anything with u or pay for anything through u I want my money back and for u to cancel whatever this is
            Yh £15 may not be a lot to some people that money came out of the money for my bills I needed it
            This is absolutely disgraceful and I don't get why you have even done it

Hello Unknownb24,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWLY*completesave

I have NEVER consented to this saving scheme and £15 each month has been taken out of my account since July 2020 until now! Totalling £90!! This is appalling that they think they can do this on the sly.

I'm assuming it's come from somewhere I've shopped online but I have no idea where?

This isn't right and the company should notify or email when the subscription starts!
              Any idea how to get my money back??

Hannah

Hello HShaw97,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWLY*completesave.co.uk

I have been charged £15 by WLY.complete save.co.uk
                But I have never heard or used this service

WLY*completesave.co.uk

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWLY*mytime rewards Fraudsters

I have just noticed that I have been charged by this complete but only because I try to check my account monthly. I never signed up for anything to do with wly*mytime rewards but then I noticed that when I search it comes back to Complete Savings. So this company is fraudulently setting up two payments from account. I did try to use the discount trainline was offering as a partnered offer (steer clear of this it's just a scam). The only thing I agreed to was £15 for travel discounts. At no point did I sign up for this scam. I want my money back please! This is covid season how immoral of you.

WLY*mytime rewards Fraudsters

Hello Nathaniel,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMiss placed purchase

I have bought some protein Powder from MyProtien.com and was asked to do a survey for your website. This somehow led to £15 being taken out of my account on December 27th of 2020. I did the survey online on the 27th of November. If I could get a refund that would be fantastic as I need nothing from your company or from MyProtein at all. I feel I have been conned into giving you my money without you clearly stating that money would be taken out of my account. I'm really annoyed and would like this to be resolved with immediate action.

Yours sincerely, Billy.

Hello Billy,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorised payment out of my account

I have noticed that £15 has come out of my account from your company. however, I have never signed up to this service knowingly. I was wondering if I could recieve if I can have a refund as I did not knowingly sign up for your services. The money has come out of my account today ( 29th of December 2020) I am deeply concerned by this especially as I have no idea how your company have got my details in order to perform this debit transaction.

Hello Isabel,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney coming out

Hi my names Danielle foster my account number is [protected] and u have taken 15 pound out of my account I don't recall signing up for anything or buying anything I rang my bank they said to ask for a refund I would really appreciate it as I'm very low on cash at the moment I have a little boy who is 7years and I don't get paid for another week with only 20 pound left to last me I'm really I need of that money back please

Hello Danielle100,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney took out of my account

I am filing a complaint about money that was took out my account today with a withdrawal of £15, I knew nothing about this and I'm not happy that I have money took out of my account without my permission! I would like my money back and for yous to cancel whatever this subscription is please
                          If yous could do this soon that would be very helpful as I needed that money for something else!!

Hello Brogan,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveIt’s just a fraud

Today (Sunday) at 7 am i was charged for £20 for nothing. Its just a fraud and i have never filled any forms. So why me and my money?!!!
                            I am just student and do some shopping but today i lost £20 and feel so rubbed. Please if you know gow to solve this issue please let me know!!! And if somebody ever faced such kind of problems please let me know.

It’s just a fraud

Hello Abdulaziz,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney being taken out of my bank account

It is the 27th of December and I have had £15 taken out of my bank account when I have no recollection of signing up for any sort of subscription or anything. I would appreciate it if you could get back to me as soon as possible with how this can be resolved/ refunded. If one of your members of staff could contact me today that wouldn't be great.

Money being taken out of my bank account

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWly complete save

Hi i've just looked in my bank account and £15 has been taken out from my card without my permission and i'm really not happy about that, please can I have a refund and whoever is doing it could you ask them to stop! I'm not very happy about this, please could you get this sorted out asap?

Wly complete save

Complete Savings / Complete SaveComplete Save

They've taken money out of my account since March, £135.00, their actions are in complete violation of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 Part 2 section 62.

I've asked for a refund but they say it will take 24 hours to process and send me emails about this refund, and resending the email I used to sign up. Really terrible customer service, unpleasant phone manner as well.

I really just want a refund they've taken so much money out of my account and I've received absolutely no benefit. This stuff is illegal I have no idea how they're getting away with it

Hello C234,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWLY Complete Save

I have had £15 taken out of my bank account without authorisation and I have been told it was for a reoccurring payment that I've never made. This has also made me very upset due to the fact when I have made this payment I wasn't even awake. I may have to take this to court if it gets any worse but I truly wish for it to just be completed without legal problems

Hello Nathaniel,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney coming out of my account

Hello
                                      I am wanting to do a complaint please, I have the amount of £15 coming out of my account for the last 6 months. I do online shopping but the site I use are uk based and use them all the times.

I am on a low income recently due to not working and this £15 per month is very noticeable and it adds up very quickly!

I am wanting this resolved ASAP. It's not fair I have written emails after emails and still nothing! If this don't get sorted I will be taken it further.

Kind regards A.Harvey

Hello Abbie,

Complete Savings / Complete Savewly completesave

WLY* Complete Save have been taking money fraudulently from my credit card for the last 2months, totalling £30 I do a small amount of online shopping usually with the same four companies, but at no time have I requested to join the Complete Save savings plan. I have only just discovered this fraud.! I have now contacted my bank and had further payments stopped, but I am furious that this amount of money has been stollen from my account. Somehow this company has got hold of my details, but I can confirm that I have never completed an application form to join this savings plan or received any emails or other documents from this company. I want my money refunded and this company investigated.

wly completesave