Menu
Complete Savings / Complete Save company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1257 complaints
845 resolved 412 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Complete Savings / Complete Save customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Complete Savings / Complete Save. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
B
8:27 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Unauthorized card charges

Hi,

I have been unable to cancel the Complete savings payments and did not realise i was still paying for this.

I have recently discovered that i am still being charged £15 per months for this which i have never used.

there have been a total of 18 payments dating from the 15/11/2020 to the sum of £270 for something that should have been correctly stopped months ago.

Please can someone help cancel these payments and help process a refund

8:14 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Apartment Booking

I made a booking on The Cooper Apartment via booking.com on 13th of April 2022 and I filled an online application that The Cooper Apartments sent me. After filling that application and paying the required amount an additional 15 pounds have been deducted from my account for complete savings. What sort of a scam is this. I never wanted a membership for complete savings, And I never filled any applications for complete savings. I need my 15 pounds back. Scammers

Desired outcome: Please I need my money back

View 0 more photos
T
5:06 pm

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Fraudulent charges on credit card

I have had £15 of my money from my debit card taken every month since February 18th that being £30. Not only was it this company but another was doing the same a week later every month aswell making up £60 with them both added. £45 taken this month in April I have not signed up and I have spoken to my bank but no action was taken. I wouldn’t like £90 of my money to have been taken in the space of three months. A resolution and a refund from the company would be very satisfactory.

Desired outcome: I would like my money refunded back to my account and the cancellation of my account

12:07 pm

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Incorrect billing of £15 a month

Hello there just a quick thing I am wanting to get across and that is that I believe the thing I have possibly signed up to was a mistake and if at all possible I would like to cancel this “membership” as you would call it and if there’s anyone I could be able to speak to for someone to supply me with a number and speak over this matter to resolve this 15£ being extracted from my account and hopefully have it reimbursed into my account

Many thanks Charlie :)

Desired outcome: My 15£ to be reimbursed

M
8:21 pm
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - I have been getting £15 taken out of my account monthly without my consent

This company is publicly defrauding people. How this isn't against the law is baffling.

They have taken £15 a month out of my account without my consent as I never knowingly signed up to anything involving their service and hadn't even heard of them until I checked my account.

As a 22 year old on a low income I am annoyed that this amount of money has been stolen from my account. Somehow this company has got ahold of my details but I can confirm that I have never completed an application form to join this savings plan or received any emails or other documents from this company. I want my money refunded and this company investigated.

L
7:34 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Membership

I was unawarely made a member and had 15£ taken from my account since 2016. Apparently I clicked a box when booking a car park at manchester airport. They say they will refund me and will send me a claims form but they havent done so, I have called again to give again my emailadress so I can be refunded. They claim they emailed me on the 31st of march which is not true, I am chasing it but have no hopes I will get my money back. This is robbery

7:41 pm

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Money being deducted from my account

Ive had £15 a month taken out my account by complete save, I have no clue who they are but I noticed the amount on my transcations today and checked on more in previous months i have been deducted for 4months consecutively.I am a student and i dont even know where this money goes and i need that money

Deducted on

Please help me refund

K
5:59 pm

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Unauthorised payments taken

I’ve just realised you have been taking money out of my account for 4 months without my authorisation, I have no idea how you did this, but I want it stopped and a full refund made. £60 in total. Absolutely furious. Karen Marwick. The numbers after your name on the bank statement are 08003896960. The first

Payment came off on the 27th Dec, 2nd one 27th January 22, 3rd one 28th February, and 4th 28th March. Refund please. Karen Marwick

A
4:01 pm
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - The fact ive had money taken from my account for months without my consent

so ive been on my online banking and for as long as i can see every month this company is taking 15£ from my account. i never signed up for this, i don’t even have any idea as to what it’s for. to be honest, all the money you’ve took from me since the begging i want back. as i said this wasn’t authorised by me, so i have no idea why money is being taken out. i want a full refund and for this to be cancelled if not i will have to escalate this further with my bank

Desired outcome: i want my money back and for it it to be permanently cancelled

A
12:33 pm

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Unauthorised debit card charges

Ive had £15 a month taken out my account by complete save, I have no clue who they are but I noticed the amount on my statements this months and I found emails from them in my spam folder since 29/12/2021. I am a student and cannot afford to leak any money, let alone from a place ive never heard of. I would simply like to be refunded the 4 months of charges I’ve received.

I
12:00 pm

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Unauthorised charge for internet shopping

I have been charged £15 off this company for a service I dont need and havent asked for. I dont have much money and hardly shop on the internet. This charge no means I have to go without essentials this month. I get £180 to last me a month and it disgusts me to think that I can be put in such a depressing situation by a rich company to whom £15 is nothing

Desired outcome: Immediate refund

K
10:41 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - WLY complete save

I have just found out this company has been taking money out of my account for at least the last 6 months, I am extremely angry about this as I have no recollection in signing up to there service and I certainly don’t do enough online business to justify having them.

I am currently trying to have payments stopped and will be looking to take this further

O
6:06 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Unauthorised membership

I was sickened to learn that over the past three years, my (unaccessible) savings bank account has been charged £15 each month by Complete Savings. £550 in total! I can confidently say I have NEVER signed up with this company. Not only is this the first time I have heard of Complete 'Scamings', but I also don't have access to the bank information at all. This is fraud. Complete Savings is a scam who have stolen hundreds from me. If you're reading this, you have probably been scammed by this company too.

Desired outcome: A refund for the past 3 years of fraudulent and false membership fees totalling £550.

S
4:34 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Complete Save

I have just noticed that complete save have been debiting £15 monthly from my account since Sept 2020 !

I have absolutely no recollection of signing up for this, I never do this sort of thing for this very reason!

My husband died in March 2020 and I have had so much going on in my life that I failed notice.

I am so very angry about this I will be taking legal advice as to the next steps unless I receive a full refund.

Desired outcome: Full refund.

11:16 am
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation

WLY* Complete Save have been taking money 15 £ from my credit card monthly. I do a small amount of online shopping usually with amazon, but at no time have I requested to join the Complete Save savings plan. I have now contacted my bank and had further payments stopped, but as a student on a very low income I am furious that this amount of money has been stollen from my account. Somehow this company has got hold of my details, but I can confirm that I have never completed an application form to join this savings plan or received any emails or other documents from this company. I want my money refunded and this company investigated.

4:54 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Money

Hello, my name is Daisy Crilly. I recently noticed that £15 has been taken out of my account on 29/03/2022 without my consent or knowledge. I have not given my details out at all and wish for my money to be returned immediately.

I have contacted my bank and been advised to make yourselves aware of the issue.

I trust this will be solved immediately

Desired outcome: Money returned and direct debits stopped

7:07 pm
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - complete savings is taking money from my bank account with underhanded ways to get my permission and debit card details

I did not knowingly sign upto this scheme. I put my details in in december to get 10% off some socks at H and M. This was hurriedly done and mostly by the cashier telling me what to do as there was a big xmas line of shoppers . This scheme is being mis sold every where and I would like my money back. I only found out by chance that I was paying for it on my bank statment. Furious!

Please contact me on [email protected]

carla neal

14 huntersmead

the street

albourne

west sussex

bn6 9dl

Desired outcome: a complete refund as the scheme was underhandedly sold to me. I did not willingly give my bank details to you I gave them to H and M for buying socks!

W
5:05 am
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Money taken from bank account without authorisation

Hi, I have noticed that Complete Savings have been taking £15 from my debit card monthly since March 2021 which means they owe me £165. I have complained via the "contact us" page last month but nothing happened. I did NOT sign up for this and didn't notice this because only authorised debits comes off from my debit card. It is small enough not to be noticed immediately. I initially thought this was an insurance premium but then realised it is fraud! This is totally unacceptable! This is a lot of money to me and so I am asking please return my money. Thank you.

H
5:30 pm
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Deducting money from my account for some unknown service which I never subscribed

I have noticed that this company has been deducting money from my account without my information and without me subscribing to any of their service which is very wrong. They have deducted 15 pounds every month for last three months. Kindly refund me my money and cancel whatever u are charging it for. This looks like a fraud. I would really appreciate if company resolve my issue.

Desired outcome: Refund my money and cancel the service for which this money Is being deducted asap. I will be very grateful

3:21 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - 15 a month

I have noticed now two transactions of £15 in both months has come out of my bank. U have notified my bank and fraud team about this absolute fraud, I gave no permission or consent to such transactions and I want this resolved now. How this company has not been investigated throughly is outrageous. I want my money back that they stole.

Absolutely disgusting!

Desired outcome: My £30 back!

Complete Savings / Complete Save contacts