Complete Savings / Complete Save Logo

Complete Savings / Complete Save

Having problems with Complete Savings / Complete Save?

Complete Savings / Complete Save reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 10, 2009. The latest review Complete savings was posted on Jun 11, 2021. The latest complaint The £15 monthly charge for something I am not using was resolved on May 04, 2021. Complete Savings / Complete Save has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 1025 reviews. Complete Savings / Complete Save has resolved 674 complaints.

Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service. Initial Complete Savings / Complete Save complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Complete Savings / Complete Save above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Complete Savings / Complete Save. Discuss the issues you have had with Complete Savings / Complete Save and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWly completesave

This company has been taking £15 a month from my bank account I do not know them and haven't given permission for this to happen I don't really have much more information about this company but I have looked and seen on the internet that a lot of people are going through the same thing

Wly completesave

Complete Savings / Complete SaveI’ve had £15 taken from my credit card and don’t know why

I've been charged £15 on my credit card by WLY Complete save. I've checked all of my accounts and emails and I have no account with them and have never bought anything from anything to do with them. How can I get a refund please? Also, how did they get my new credit card information when the only store online I use it is Amazon?
    The payment was taken on the 14th of January 2021, I only took my new credit card out in December 2021 and have only used it a few times on Amazon and on the Pro cooks website. Can someone please help me with this.

Hello Lowri23,

In order to assist you, we need to confirm your Complete Savings membership/billing record and currently we are unable to do so.

Please contact our customer service centre on our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected], or, via email at [email protected] so that we can confirm your membership/billing record. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney being taken from my account

Hi, money from this company has been taken out of my account and i have not signed up for anything with you!!! I would like this full refunded please as taken my hard earned money. My email is [protected]@icloud.com and number is [protected] i would like a reply to this complaint as soon as possible please. This is absolutely disgraceful behaviour and if not resolved quickly then i will be going to the bank and then in more investigation would be made.

Money being taken from my account

Hello Matt,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorized Debit Payment

16/1/2021 Pending payment...requesting a refund to my account. You have taken my last money from my account which has not been authorized!!! Im on benefits and my husband is seriously ill and needs to be kept warm at all times. I cannot heat my home without money to top up my gas!!! I need that £15 that you are taking put back into my bank account TODAY!!! I have had you blocked from taking anymore payments. Thank you Mrs L V Turley-Maus.

Hello Lane,

Complete Savings / Complete Savewly*completesave.co.uk

I have had £15 taken from my account. I have never heard of wly*completesave.co.uk until now. I've been in contact with my bank and as it's a pending transaction they can't do anything and that I need to get in contact with the company named.

I do not want this transaction to carry out, however if it does. I will be asking for a refund or getting in touch with my bank again.

Thank you.

wly*completesave.co.uk

• Complete Savings / Complete Save's response · Jan 15, 2021

Hello Lu,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveYou taking money out my bank

You have taken money out of my bank I want you to put it back in I haven't bought anything to put that money back in my bank? I am unhappy about this and I don't understand why u have taken the fifteen pound out I have not signed up for this and would like you to put it back. Am I angry that this has happened and unsure why it has happened but I need that money back into my bank

Hello Lucy,

So that we can confirm your membership record and assist you, please contact our customer service centre on our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected], or, via email at [email protected] Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

WLY*CompletesaveMoney problem

I have already withdrawn my account from this website last month or two, so I am no longer a member of it, and why they still taking my £15 away from my debit card this month?
              Not only that, since I no longer have an account, and also I did not use any of their shopping offers, shouldn't I get my money back from previously, instead of continuing taking money from my debit account?!

Money problem

Hello Karen,

Complete Savings

wly.completesave.co.ukTransactions without authority from photobox

The company has taken Money out of my credit card with my authority in December 2020/January 21 I don't recall ever giving authorisation for this transaction

Transactions without authority from photobox

Complete Savings / Complete Save£15 automatic subscription

My husband unwittingly started paying £15 per month on the 15 May 2017 until the 13 January 2021 and has had a total of £660 taken from our account and I would like to know what I can do to retrieve it as he has not received any benefits from the company complete save.co.uk I cannot believe that they have been allowed to do this to profit is clearly fraudulent and totally unfair how do I get a refund I wait in anticipation of your prompt response Thank you sincerely.

Hello Magbri,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveDebit on my bank account

I've discovered a payment on my bank account yesterday for the above company for £15.00. The transaction showed a company called amc in Nottingham was the company asking for the money. I phoned them and they can't shed any light on this, I live on the South coast and am not interested in computer software.
                    I don't remember signing up for this so I would like a refund and assurance that no further money will be taken.
                    Laura Betts

Hello Laura,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveTaking money out of my account

On the 11 January 2021 there was an amount of £15 taken out of my bank account with no consent of mine what so ever, I would greatly appreciate that it's refunded and no further money is take. I have given none of my bank details to have any money taken out of my account with no exact place of it's where abouts after it has been taken, I will be taking further action if nothing is resolved.

Hello Ellie Kydd,

Complete Savings

WLY*CompleteSave.co.ukDon’t know what it is

15.00 has gone off my credit card without my permission or purchase or request I want this looking at and a refund

Don’t know what it is

Complete Savings / Complete Save£15 take out of my account. I want a refund now.

I don't know how and when but £15 has been taking out of my account and I'm not happy with this and it has to stop now!
                          I have had no email saying I've signed up for this and/or money will be taken out!
                          You're a fraud!

£15 take out of my account. I want a refund now.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWly*completesave.Co.Uk [protected]

Dear sir, you company has been deducting £15 per month out of my bank account. £390 has been taken in the last 26 months.I am unaware of your company or your services. I do not know how you obtained my bank details or permission to do this. I have contacted my bank & informed the police. Please can you contact me to resolve this matter. I have added a bank statement with the first debit. The last one is December 2020. Kind regards Barry cox
                            Email. [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
                            Thankyou

Hello Barrycox4,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorised Monthly Payments

Complete savings have been taking money out of my account since March 2019! As it was only £15 a month it was a small enough amount for it to go unnoticed. I have tried to contact the company but have been unsuccessful both through email and over the phone. I have never signed up to be a part of this scheme and have now had any further transactions blocked by my bank once contacting them to explain my situation. I am expecting a refund on the £345 totally they have now taken from me as I am a university student who cannot afford to lose that much money!

Hello Sarahengland,

Complete Savings

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWly*completesave.c stealing money from my account!!

I have had money stolen from my account since 09/12/19 and I have not ever given you my details or signed up to you scheme. I demand a FULL refund of £210 from the sneaky monthly £15 withdraws you have been taking from me. This is not acceptable. I cannot believe this has happened to me as I am a student and I only noted recently by chance. This is complete fraud and unacceptable of a company to do so I have no clue where these scammers even got my card details from!

Hello Hassan21,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney being taken

I keep getting £15 taken out of my account and I have no idea why??? I want it back as a full refund I am not happy at all. This has happened twice and I can't seem to understand where this money is going to because it's definitely not me!!! I want my money back asap there is no reason why I should be having this money taken from me!!

Money being taken

Complete Savings / Complete SaveComplete savings/ complete save

I have had the same problem for 3 months since the 9th November. I have not given my details to this so called company. I have reported them to my banks fraud office. They have been taking money out of my account for months £15 every month and due to it being a little amount I have only just realised. I have searched this website and have never seen this company ever before and don't even have an account with them let alone a membership! I have never even heard of this website. I am under 18 and have tried call my bank but they were extremely busy. I would like a full refund off the £45 that has been taken out of my back with no permission!

Hello Keeley81102,

• Updated by Keeley81102 · Jan 12, 2021

I have already emailed you and you haven’t got back to me

Complete Savings / Complete SaveDirect debit

Who are these people? I'm sure I haven't authorised £15.?? to be taken from my account monthly
                                      Please reply immediately. I'm unaware of a company called wly*supersave...believing it to be my pet insurance. I'm afraid that it's not. How can this happen?
                                      The payment is pending and unfortunately I haven't had any success cancelling it on line. I will, however report the matter to my bank.
                                      I'm sorry if I am a little late in reporting this.
                                      I would like to know how the dispute (with you [above] was resolved?

Marilyn Martin
                                      Mob [protected]
                                      Email [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Marilyn,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWly complete savings

Hi I have been in touch with my bank about £15 been taking out my bank I have not signed up for nothing and defiantly don't want this complete savings I don't really shop online, and want this stopped I have got the fraud team phoning me today, so yous won't be able to take another penny out my bank.only thing I buy from is studio so I can only assume it was from that when it said to receive your £15.00 back and put my email address I've not once give my bank details or nothing to anyone, so as from today I've put a stop to payments going to WLY complete savings.

Hello Tracy,