Complete Savings / Complete Save Logo

Complete Savings / Complete Save

Having problems with Complete Savings / Complete Save?

Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service. Initial Complete Savings / Complete Save complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Complete Savings / Complete Save above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Complete Savings / Complete Save. Discuss the issues you have had with Complete Savings / Complete Save and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney coming out of my account

Hello
I am wanting to do a complaint please, I have the amount of £15 coming out of my account for the last 6 months. I do online shopping but the site I use are uk based and use them all the times.

I am on a low income recently due to not working and this £15 per month is very noticeable and it adds up very quickly!

I am wanting this resolved ASAP. It's not fair I have written emails after emails and still nothing! If this don't get sorted I will be taken it further.

Kind regards A.Harvey

Hello Abbie,

In order to assist you, we need to confirm your Complete Savings membership/billing record and currently we are unable to do so.

So that we can confirm your membership record and assist you, please contact our customer service centre via email at [email protected] or via our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected]. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

Complete Savings / Complete Savewly completesave

WLY* Complete Save have been taking money fraudulently from my credit card for the last 2months, totalling £30 I do a small amount of online shopping usually with the same four companies, but at no time have I requested to join the Complete Save savings plan. I have only just discovered this fraud.! I have now contacted my bank and had further payments stopped, but I am furious that this amount of money has been stollen from my account. Somehow this company has got hold of my details, but I can confirm that I have never completed an application form to join this savings plan or received any emails or other documents from this company. I want my money refunded and this company investigated.

wly completesave
    wly completesave

Hello Sarah,

Complete Saving

Complete SaveMoney taken from my account monthly without authorisation

WLY* Complete Save have been taking money fraudulently from my account, totalling £15. I do a small amount of online shopping usually with the same four companies, but at no time have I requested to join the Complete Save savings plan. I have only just discovered this fraud, because the amount of £15 per month is a small enough amount not to raise alarm bells! I have now contacted my bank and had further payments stopped, but as a I have a disability on a very low income I am furious that this amount of money has been stolen from my account. Somehow this company has got hold of my details, but I can confirm that I have never completed an application form to join this savings plan or received any emails or other documents from this company. I want my money refunded and this company investigated. Radi Alsaad Azzam.
      Thank you.

Money taken from my account monthly without authorisation

Hello Radi

Complete Saving

Complete Savings / Complete SaveYour website charged from my pockit account 15£ without any permission

Your website charged me 15£ without my knowledge, I need the refund of my money.

Your website charged from my pockit account 15£ without any permission

Hello Sahan,

• Updated by Sahan Adeesha · Dec 21, 2020

I need my refund, without any permission your company charged my account 15£ and if i didn’t get the refund I’m going to take legal actions on your company .

Comments

WlycompletesaveWlycompletesave

Hiya I was just checking my Lloyds internet banking and £15 has been detected from it to this company, I'm a single parent to 5 young children and need every penny I get. I don't know what it is or for but do not want it and ceramic don't need this hassle at this time of the year. Plz remove me and refund me. I suffer with depression and the stress is not needed at such a difficult time. Thank you so much 4 ur time. Rachel Johnson

Hello Rachel,

Complete Saving

Complete Savings / Complete Save£15 out of my account and I have never been on this site before

Hi there I had £15 took out of my account and I want it back I don't know why you took it but I've been on phone to bank and they said there going to try and sort it and if not the police are getting involved

£15 out of my account and I have never been on this site before

Hello Bogle,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnknown charge

I have just gone onto my online banking and have just seen that £15.00 has been taken out of my account for wly*completesave.co.uk.

I have not signed up for complete savings and I'm not entirely sure what it is and how they received my bank account details to take money out of my account without my permission?

I want a refund and to cancel whatever I apparently signed up for.

Hello Caitlin,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveAbsolute scam of a company

i Decided to enter my details ( worst mistake of my life) I thought i was signing up for cupon for cashback from a one product not a membership!!! The instructions are not clear at all and they have taken over £30 from me. This website continues to traps people into signing up for their money grabing scheme. This scheme has tricked many people into signing up without realising it is a monthly subscription, due to the unclear instructions. I am taking this further as WLY cashback cannot continue to trick people into signing up this awful scheme and i am requesting a full refund.

Hello Abbie,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWLY*completesave

Finishing my school studies this year and starting work in October I have started opening my bank statements. Prior to this I never really bothered because I had no money being a student so didn't feel the need to open them.

I am heartbroken today as having started working I wanted to check my salary had been paid in, upon doing so I noticed a payment going out for £15 per month. I had no idea what this was so called the bank only to find out it was to a company I had never heard of, never signed up to and much worse it had been going out since Nov 2018. OMG that is £375 which has been withdrawn from my bank yes MY BANK ACCOUNT not any one else...so how have they done this?

Please please can someone tell me how to get my money bank which was gifted to me from my parents over the last few years.

I have read Mary's name mentioned below a few times Mary can you help me get me money back please? I go to Uni next year and need this to live off. Any individual help would be appreciated, closing the company down I am sure would help many others in the future.

Please, please help me

Hello Thomas,

Complete Savings / Complete Savestop taking money out of my bank now

i didn't give you rights to take my money out my bank I don't even know who the [censored] you are. You realise how desperate I am for money. I'm
                    a 23 year on furlough. put the money you've took back into my account now or I'll take this further. this isn't the first time you've done this. i don't know where your getting my details neither. Absolutely disgusting of you to think this is acceptable.

stop taking money out of my bank now

Hello Abi,

WLY*CompletesaveUnauthorised debit

I have just had £15 taken from my account for some reason, I don't ever remember sending you my bank details or signing up for any subscription, I want my money back thank you. I want a full explanation as to why this money has been taken from my account, I can only assume that you have piggy backed a claim I made for cash back off a purchase.

Kind regards

John Cotton

Hello John,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorised charges on my bank account

I have just received my bank statement for November and have seen an unauthorised payment dated 23 Nov. 2020, ref no. [protected] CHE for £15. I then looked back on my account and saw exactly the same information for 22 Oct 2020 for another unauthorised withdrawal of £15. I have no idea where this "Complete Savings" organization got my bank details from because it was not me, and both these transactions are totally UNAUTHORISED and totally ILLEGAL. I am an old aged pensioner and am in no position to subsidise criminal activities. These people are a disgrace, and I suppose they thought the sum of £15 would slip under the radar - well it hasn't. Please refund the £30 asap.
                        Christopher Cowles

Hello Christopher,

Complete Savings / Complete SavePending transaction

I have just seen a pending transaction of £15.00 listed from you from today due to come out of my bank account. I want this transaction cancelled as I have no idea what this could be from nor have I signed up to anything to allow this money coming out of my bank account. I will be contacting my bank once the transaction has been taken if it's not cancelled beforehand. My email is Paige.[protected]@hotmail.com I have checked emails and still don't know why this amount is pending

Hello Paigeloveridge,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney taken out of my account

Had £15 taken from my bank account this month and dont remember signing anything to say you could have my bank details. Not very happy as Im a poor student as it is, every penny helps especially in times like this. How am I supposed to support myself when I am getting scammed from companies like this! Any way I can get my money back? Please let me know.

Hello mhevans,

Complete Savings

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWLY*CompleteSave.co.uk — Unauthorized charges to bank account

I have just been notified by my bank that £15 was taken from my account and looked through the transaction and I know for definite I have never subscribed to your company and I don't even know who you are and how you got access to my account? Please refund any money you have taken and explain how you got access to my account

This might have been going on for a while without me noticing it I will have to check through my statements but you know how long you have been deducting money from my account therefore refund it all please

Clakson

Hello Clakson,

WLY Complete SaveMonthly payment

they have taken £15 out of my bank this month without authorisation, I don't know how as I haven't gave them my bank details. I do some online shopping, always at the same online companies but I haven't registered at Complete Savings Plan. I'm not sure how they got a hold of my details but Id like this payment stopped and I would like my money refunded and this investigated please.

Hello Paradise AJ

Complete Savings / Complete SaveComplete save

Hello I bought a child's train ticket Sunday from Wareham to Bournemouth at 1.30 pm and what was meant to be £3 you have charged me £15 what's this all about. It was my pocket money as I'm only 15 and you have taken all my money I only wanted a one way ticket not to sign up to anything I was not aware of any kind of signing up I just wanted a ticket from Wareham to Bournemouth. I would like a refund as this is not what I wanted to purchase. Thank you

Complete save

Hello Keiraj15,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveI was charged £15 without my knowledge

When I ordered my SEE tickets I did not see that I was signing up for this monthly membership as the email confirming my purchase went straight into my junk folder so it wasn't clear that I was signing up for this. However I saw a £15 charge and decided to look through my spam folder as I didn't recognise the company. I feel this is unfair as it wasn't made clear that any charges would be made and feel that I should receive a full refund due to the misleading nature of your memberships and fees.

• Complete Savings / Complete Save's response · Dec 07, 2020

Hello Mahima,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney taken without consent

I'm extremely angry about the fact you have taken money out of my account with no consent of payment so I want my money back into my account totalling £15.00 and my account taken of your servers completely otherwise I will take this to court and get you prosecuted I'm very very angry about this. Also have proof shown below so if not I will take this to the court and guava you prosecuted!!

Money taken without consent

• Complete Savings / Complete Save's response · Dec 07, 2020

Hello Mikey,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney being taken from my account

£15 has been taken out of my account when I haven't got a subscription?? I would like to speak to someone and get my money back.

I've just checked and i've no idea what the moneys been taken out for and I cannot find out how to get in touch with you. I'm extremely disappointed and you like for someone to get in touch with me otherwise i'll have to take other action.

• Complete Savings / Complete Save's response · Dec 03, 2020