Work At Mcdonalds / made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work
My 15 year old daughter had got her first job at mcdonalds. They say they work around the kids schedule. That was a lie. They scheduled her to work a closing shift 2 to 3 times a week on a school night. She was told if she didn't work them she would be let go. So they let here go after working there a year. They said she didn't show for a couple of shifts, but we always watched our daughters shifts. Mcdonalds lies. Now my daughter is having a hard time finding a job. Now she's afraid of work. Thanks a lot mcdonalds.
More Work At Mcdonalds Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonalds - customer service 
- McDonald's - Horrible service!!
- McDonald's - service
- McDonald's - restaurant closed 
- McDonald's - southwest chicken salad
- McDonald's - employees