Wish.com / money out my account

My son aged 15 downloaded this app and he bought one pair of joggers and I set up bank details for him.. The joggers came very poor quality but he liked them. Then a week later wish.com took a large amount of money out my bank account. I have cancelled everything on my sons apps, I've emailed them from my sons email address and my email address over a week ago and they still haven't got back to me or refunded my money. What else can I do? I'm in Scotland and don't fancy phoning them. I've also sent an enquiry through the their web site, no reply. I have contacted the fraud department with my bank so they can't take any more money. I just wish they would get in contact with me. Help??.

Fi
May 19, 2015

Comments

25th of Sep, 2015

We are Merchants and Sell on WISH. We sell good products, but unfortunately, the site is full of scammers (BUYERS) who receive the product and ask for a refund ilegitimately. WISH freezes the money and tell the merchant that the money was refunded. We as Merchants cannot dispute or appeal the decision, and no real person will contact us ever. We send several emails with no reply. 3 times in 1 month we were victims of scammers who get free stuff from us. The easiness to cheat is so amazing, that I think that maybe WISH scams also the buyers, they don't pay back the refund, and they don't pay the goods to the merchants either. PLEASE DO NOT BUY OR SELL ON WISH.COM!!! BE CAREFUL!!!

• Ts
      3rd of Jun, 2017

@Jo Br Wish defraud me they are stammers do not trust them at all.I bought cellphone they took their money but since then they never send phone

• Je
      5th of Jan, 2016

Wish is compliciant with out right fraud in my opinon. I was hacked after ordering a few items. Over $500.00 worth of fraudulent purchases over 3 months. Some vendors refunded money asap, others I had to have My bank/VISA pull funds back, other vendors are now being investigated.
    Please make note: majority of vendors are associated with a store front company based in California. The sizes are European / Asian sizes way smaller than American standard sizing, items are counterfiet from some vendors.
    For those of you who don't follow the news: our American dollars are going to China, China and Russia (president P.u.t.I.n) are forming an alliance. The US government has reduced our military so our super power status is a misnomer. Try to buy USA made products if at all possible. Wish.com and Cute.com are several other "discount" sites fall under the same core store front in California... Do your research as I did, fight if they don't ship an order or refuse to refund your money. They will try to have you do the leg work to track down a purchase they may or may not have insured. Bottom line it's your money you work hard for it, even if it's only $1.00. To date I have been refunded about $320.00 for fraudulent practices against WISH.com and Cute.com ( again this is my personal story, situation, resolution, and opinion).

14th of Dec, 2017

@Jen West they are just scammers, and I wish I could let the public know asap...any ideas???

• Sh
      28th of Mar, 2018

@Jen West I have had a few things which i paid for and not recievedthem. Now they have taken £69. from my account even tho l havent ordered anything since January. I feel so let down. I have had my wishlist wiped out too. But im glad that you got your money back.

• Mr
      28th of Sep, 2018

@Jen West How can this be stopped. They took money from my account without my consent or purchase being made.

17th of Nov, 2018

@Jen West How did yoy get your refund back? I have been emailing them for 10 days straight, and still nothing. My account was hacked and I even screenshotted the address that was not mine, etc and still nothing. It was money that we didnt even have.

• Re
      14th of Jan, 2016

Ordered a black, leather bike jacket, but after a couple of notifications from them re delivery dates, there is no sign of the product, and no sign of any order tracking info. No trace of order, but money deducted from my account. Order number 4155033654 or 0033673626...

• To
      5th of Mar, 2016

My husband just ordered a watch off of wish it didn't cost that much I think like 10.00 dollars and they took 313.00 out my account and then they don't even have a phone number to contact them, I will never order from them again.

14th of Dec, 2017

@Tonia Frazier always only use a charge card number and the charge card company will deal with them...never use your bank account...scammers love that and will take it all if they can...they are frauds...no person to talk to and they remove your ordering information...

• To
      6th of Apr, 2016

it's a scam site. they deleted my acct with them after i complain after the fact they overcharged me on my credit card than what i agreed on. DO NOT BUY from their sites. Wish.com. geek.com. home decor. it's all same company out to cheat your money. they even blocked me on facebook after i gave an honest account abt their dishonesty.

2nd of May, 2016

On May 1 2016 101.00 was charged to my credit card and shortly their after 23.00 was charged to my account. Both were done without my permission. I would like to know what was purchased and where it was being shipped to and then I would like my money refunded to my account as soon as possible.I need this information so I can pres charges. Thank you very much

• Ba
      6th of Aug, 2016

I never ever used wish.com and it took money off my SSI bank account nobody had my card but me and I did not use it and they continue to take money and I want to know how to get it back

• Pr
      6th of Sep, 2016

Y'all need to realize that people can hack your accounts. I have NEVER had a problem getting refunds if something was broken, or not received. All you do is go to order history, hit request refund, then they let you discuss the issue there.

My account was hacked, and people are suggesting it's from wish. I'm not too sure. I've spent a lot of money and it's never happened before. Plus, the money was spent at directv. I love wish, but I suggest a preloaded card for any online purchases. The internet isn't as secure as you'd like to believe.

7th of Jan, 2017

@princeslolypop You are correct. I have a Walmart Money Card that I use to pay for anything I buy online!!!

14th of Dec, 2017

@princeslolypop this is not true with wish.com ...i go there and they removed my order history and will not answer phone either...they will bite you if you keep using them...just wait and see and it will cost you, not them.

• Bw
      2nd of May, 2018

@Carol Burnett I've been ordering off Wish.com for almost a year. I've always gotten what I ordered, with one exception. I contacted customer service, was refunded the money, reordered the item and received it not long after. Recently, I discovered the card I used to purchase had been hacked. My bank denied the first illegal attempt the hacker made, and all subsequent attempts to use the card. People don't realize anyone can get your card information and it doesn't have to leave your wallet. They carry special "readers" that gain that info through your clothing, wallet, purse, etc. Put your cards into an anti-theft sleeve before it goes into your wallet. Use a prepaid card for all online purchases...this way, your information and accounts stay safe. Yes, my card may have been hacked via Wish, but it could have happened at Wal-Mart, the grocery store, or anywhere else I was, out in public. For me, all online purchases will now be done using a loadable card.

25th of Oct, 2016

I order back in 08/09/16 $29.$40.$72 I never received this stuff n you toke money out for stuff want money back

25th of Oct, 2016

Need a refund from back in 08/09/16 I never got my stuff

27th of Feb, 2017

I had something similar happen with a purchase from wish.com. They took the money and never sent me my item. I sent them a picture of my bank statement showing my name and my bank logo proving that the money was taken. They sent me a refund, and sent me out my purchase for free. I bet if you showed them proof..they may fear that you may take them to civil court...idk that was my thought, so thats what I did.They can't deny it if they have the proof. I would maybe try that and see what happens.I did it via email.

27th of Feb, 2017

@Samarah I would also suggest purchasing item with a prepaid walmart card with only x amount of dollars on it.Just to be safe.

14th of Dec, 2017

@Samarah if you count all the time waisted trying to find your order history, trying to ask them questions, I recommend going to the mall, T.J. Max, ebay or any other place online ...they WILL get you ...eventually...

11th of Apr, 2017

Why was my wish conut cancel I'd like to know why

11th of Apr, 2017

Why was my account denied or cancelled on me I want to know why what's the what's the proble

• Dt
      27th of Apr, 2017

so not sure about the legitimacy of this but the number i found is 1 800 266 0172, or 1 415 503 3654

• Rh
      4th of Jun, 2017

Money taken after the other was cancelled and

• Kh
      1st of Sep, 2017

I live in Ireland i was not aware of the fruad of Wish until now I made an order and payment was taken out of my account as soon as it was taken my order history was wiped out clean. Before then they make you believe it's being processed i was receiving notifications and all the next minute all empty. The most frustrating part is there is no one to speak to I sent email after email but you just get an automated email . Can some stop this

• Da
      1st of Dec, 2017

i am danny hundley from 617 W. 19th st. so. claremore oklahoma, 74019. three months ago, i ordered two trunk mounts for my cb ants., and i never recieved them, and i was wanting to get them soon too. my card number is 5214 0309 3573 1057, and i do not want to buy it again, i should get it for free this time, since ive paid for them before, and i did not get then, im not paying to get them. please send the order to me asap. thank you.

• Da
      1st of Dec, 2017

i never got the order i made for two trunk mounts for my cb ants. three months ago, and i was wandering f yall would please send them too me asap, i already paid for them, so i am not paying them back. thank you. my name is Danny Lee Hundley.
    i do not have the money on the card any more, so i am going to get them without paying again.
    my card number is 5214 0309 3573 1057

14th of Dec, 2017

@Danny Hundley if you paid with a charge card, call the charge card company and they will deny the charges and give you credit...also inform your charge company that they are a fradulent company

• Bw
      2nd of May, 2018

@Danny Hundley Just an FYI. NOT smart to paste your card number all over the internet. That is asking for a cargo ship load of trouble. Need to edit and remove the number from all posts.

• Li
      21st of Mar, 2018

I ordered a set of 5 rings (size 9). After a very long time, they finally arrived, shipped from China. None of the rings were a size 9. Two of them fit my pinky finger and the rest were assorted sizes. Plus another ring I ordered never came! I will never order from them again!!!

• Li
      13th of Apr, 2018

yes wish.com is just stealing from us all everyone that I know that has shopped on wish has been done dirty and had money taken and nothing in return and worse money charged out of the blue when there wasn't ever any order placed something has got to be done ..they have taked around 500.00 all togather from my credit cards even after I deleted my payment info, , i really wish that wish would be shut down and have to refund all of the money they have stolden its getting way far beyond out of hand we would be punished fined and screwed;;;;left is a major crime hello