Wish.comwon't refund

L

After following their policy of requesting a refund for return within 30 days, I waited for a response to my email. I did not realize that notifications to my email had been turned off. I sent in two more requests for a refund, all were within 30 days. Finally I checked the website and realized that they had sent messages on their website to the effect that they wanted me to send a picture of the item I was requesting a refund for. By the time all this happened, it was just over 30 days from the date of delivery. They are now refusing to refund due to the fact that they did not receive the picture of the item(s) I want to return within 30 days from the date of delivery.

• Ph
    Phyllis Deal Nov 13, 2019

I received my order it was totally wrong. I mailed it back on Nov.12 and now I would like a refund paid back to me on the order that I had to send back. I really don't know if I will order anything else from Wish or not. I did not know that your orders were shipped OUT SIDE of the United States. So please just refund my money because I am on a fixed income and I will need it back. thank you

Jonny Boy Jul 21, 2019

Wish is a FRAUDULENT criminal enterprise that traffic's in counterfeit products. Often times it's a bait and switch. They advertise the title of the listing and photographs of the authentic items and then send you fraudulent counterfeit products. This happened to me. I ordered a product that was advertised as the brand name, and I was sent a completely fake knock off counterfeit. I attempted to contact customer support through their internal app function on the same exact day I received delivery so I was well within the 30 day policy, and all I received was an automated message that a representative would contact me within 2 business days. This was over two weeks ago. I have attempted to contact them a dozen times using the same customer support menu in their app and each time I get the same stupid automated message saying I will be contacted in 2 days. It's a complete scam. I have all the proof that the item is fake and counterfeit, proof that they have refused to respond to me, proof that I attempted to initiate a return /refund on the very first day, and proof that they are a FRAUDULENT "business". I have contacted my credit card company to inform them it was fraud, and I received the credit back from them but I just hope they retract payment to Wish so it comes out of their pocket. I am also contacting the better business bureau, my lawyer for a class action lawsuit, and INTERPOL or other law enforcement authorities to investigate their fraud.

• Do
    Donna Chancey Jun 22, 2019

I ordered 2 pair of shoes from them, one pair is suppose be 8 women's its more like a kids 3 and One pair was
    damaged. I sent the pictures as that ask and still nothing they took so long then it said to late to file a claim I was
    then told some would get in contract with me right away, never heard anything. I guess its just a lost
    don't order anything from them, if you get the item you orders its take a 3 months and if its damage you live
    with it.

• Be
    Beachmomma19 Apr 19, 2019

They did the same thing to me, said they audit accounts for fraud, well sorry but if I didnt get my items mo e needs refunded. PERIOD.

Marilyn Barker Mar 07, 2019

I would like a refund for these orders thank you

Marilyn Barker Mar 07, 2019

Please give me my refund

Detail

$187.10
    Privacy Policy·Terms of Service·Help

• Jl
    Jlb66 Feb 04, 2019

I NEED HELP, CANT AFFORD TO LOSE $150!! CANT FIND ANYONE TO TALK TO, CANT GET A RESPONSE. THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST COMPANY IVE EVER HAD THE MOSFORTUNE OF DEALING WITH. jlb

• Mi
    Mike Wolfe Jan 26, 2019

I have police reports and reports from the post office at my package was delivered and never received about six of my 11 items what do I do

• Me
    Melanie Roberson Dec 14, 2018

Wish.com got me for 375.00 which has now cost me over 600.00. They are telling me that the bank has my money and the bank is saying they have your money. Just giving me the run around. I didn't place the order and i never got the produce. I want my money plus all the extra it has cost me.

• Er
    Eric Giesel Dec 08, 2018

Received totally empty package only worth a couple bucks but sure as heck won't think of buying any big ticket items now !!!

• Ar
    arthur hinkle Dec 02, 2018

seeing u cant deliver what i ordered and wont refund will notify all interested in deals with china and fraud

a hinkle

• Du
    dub8310 Nov 29, 2018

i got screwed too, took my money but won't refund what I returned within 2 weeks. i wasn't even offered wish credit. this company sucks and should be made to close down. i am out of 120.00 so boy was i foolish not to have checked their reviews before i placed an order

• Us
    us_xunil Nov 11, 2018

I browse Wish for electronic components and then do a cut and paste of the item into the EBAY
    search engine. They always appear and are sometimes cheaper with free delivery. I then
    use Paypal payment.

• Rk
    R k Parmar Nov 05, 2018

Thay doesn't return your money by cancel orders

• Rk
    R k Parmar Nov 05, 2018

Now i realise that wish.com is making fool to us. Thay r chiter n froud

deborahbass Oct 19, 2018

I have contacted Wish 10 times and I keep getting the same response to go to website and do the refund and I have done that 4 times and can't get a response much less an exchange or refund

deborahbass Oct 19, 2018

I have contacted these people 10 times about receiving the wrong item. I keep getting the same response to go to the website and do the refund thing which I have done 4 times I just want the correct item but I will take a refund and shop at another company You can't get a hold of these people by phone

• Se
    Sean Bee Sep 27, 2018

“guarantee worth nothing”
    9/27/18
    We have your back! you never have to worry when you shop on geek. this is their guarantee. when they don't deliver or the item is defective they do give you a refund.
    However if they are inefficient as they are and they make too many mistakes resulting in too many refunds - their guarantee is worth nothing. they block your access to report problems and say:
    "your account has been flagged for excessive refunds"... "we routinely audit accounts"... they block you..."once your account is determined to be back in good standing, you will be able to contact customer support." good standing - how do you get that I asked?...
    ... "by continuing to purchase on wish and not requesting excessive refunds"...
    So there it is - they make mistakes and if they make too many you got to keep on buying without complaining and they will eventually let you back in and tell you -...,,, "we have your back! you never have to worry when you shop on geek...
    Be warned... check your own back and save your money - there are other great deals out there.
    By the way I tried to say this on their facebook site but they would not publish my post - I wonder why?

Pass this to all your friends and ask them to pass it on too. let's fix the thieves

• Be
    Beverly Dean Sep 26, 2018

I too have been trying to get a refund for orders not placed by me since June, they are for the exact same thing different prices. I've sent emails after emails to wish about this as soon as I noticed that wish had taken it from my account, now that was back in june, I've continued to send emails and complaints and now they tell me it's after the 30 days! & they can't give my refund! I never received those items they charged me for! I'm at my wits end, I live on disability and cannot afford to have my money taken like that. I guess ill go to the bank and file a report and let them take care of it. At this point they owe me close to 400 dollars! I want my money returned to my account!

• 19
    1987Imelda Sep 21, 2018

I had the same experience about my item that I did not received > I ordered it Nov. 2017 & suppose to arrive in my address Dec. 2017...Unfortunately, I just now see it that I did not received 2 items that I ordered during that time which is Christmas Season. I just noticed it now because I went through of what I've been ordering recently & that's how I found out that I've missing 2 items that I did not get. Notify wish.com about that incident & told me that they cannot refund me anymore for those items due that my refund period is past or no longer available. I did not notice that earlier at that time due that I got bunch of packages that are coming due to Christmas Season not knowi ng that I am missing something that I ordered...Too late now...Also, I'm hoping that those merchandise that I ordered from them recently will arrive to me safely & no problem. Hearing all these from you all makes me worried now about what I ordered recently...However, I'll see what happens...Otherwise, if they will make a mistakes again I will surely be one of those Customers that will not order from them at all...Thanks to all of u & May God bless us all...

• Pa
    Pati Weber Aug 11, 2018

I placed two separate orders one of just hair extensions and another for jewelry and hair extensions I received both of the hair extensions but never got the jewelry, and one of the hair extensions was the wrong color, I have no problem about an exchange, you live you learn lol but my husband who passed away in December picked out the jewelry and put it in my kart without my knowledge, my son told me it was gonna be a surprise, please send it to me it's kinda sentimental, thanks for you help in this matter it is greatly appreciated

• Th
    Thomas Lorentz Jul 23, 2018

My horror story follows (yes, it's long and drawn out as are some of your stories) - still in play as of today. Thanks to those of you suggesting follow-up up with PayPal as I purchased through them, but given the amount of time that has passed, I am not hopeful. Any guidance on how to pursue with PayPal would be appreciated.

May 5, 2018
    Thomas Lorentz said:
    TV arrived, however with the wrong stand mounting bracket. The mounting tabs will not slide into the slot, 2 of the post holes do not line up and the height of the posts for the screw holes will not allow it to mount flush. See attached pictures.

May 11, 2018
    Thomas Lorentz said:
    A week goes by and third attempt:

TV arrived, however with the wrong stand mounting bracket. The mounting tabs will not slide into the slot, 2 of the post holes do not line up and the diameter & height of the posts for the screw holes will not allow it to mount flush. Simply not the correct bracket. See attached pictures.

May 18, 2018
    4th contact attempt to contact you - Transaction ID: 74H4888967804141N

I will be requesting a refund should I not hear back from you within 2-3 days (by 05/23/2018). Real simple: the TV is great however the wrong base adapter was sent:

1. The shape is correct fit
    2. The holes do not line up to mount it to the TV
    3. The hole "pegs" or screw stand-offs are too tall
    4. As a result of #3, the tabs will not slide into the slot

Bottom line: I cannot mount the TV to the base and it has been sitting on my floor since it has arrived!

Please send the correct base mounting adapter and screw kit, and feel free to contact me at the number below if this requires further explanation.

May 20, 2018
    Thomas Lorentz said:
    This TV purchase keeps getting better. I have contacted you at least 3 times regarding the TV-to- base mount not being the correct one. I finally got it mounted, went to turn the TV on with the rear button instead of the remote and noticed (see attached picture):

1. The button and bezel are broken and non-functional. The switch does not function as a power on/off or allowing me to make selections on the on-screen menu.

2. There is a 5" diagonal crack in the case just above and to the left of the button.

Please facilitate an exchange and advise what I need to do.

May 24, 2018
    Thomas Lorentz said:
    No answer to date. No refund - replace please. See all of the above messages dating back to 05/05/2018 through today for details.

Jun 1, 2018
    Wish Support said:
    Hello Thomas Lorentz,

We've recently received more messages than normal and appreciate your patience as we're doing our best to respond to them all.

I apologize for the inconvenience with your purchase and have issued $351.0 as Wish Cash to your Wish account.

Wish Cash never expires and will be instantly available to use in the Wish App towards any purchase. You can locate this credit in the 'Wish Cash' balance section of the Wish app. This credit will automatically be applied in your cart towards your next Wish purchase.

I apologize again for the inconvenience and hope we're able to provide a better experience with your next order.

Wish Customer Support

un 1, 2018
    Thomas Lorentz said:
    Cracked, broken and non-functional power button. 5" crack in case. See ALL of my previous messages to you since 05/05/2018 on the subject order to which I have yet to receive a response. While the TV is great, this has been an awful purchasing experience, compounded and worsened by absence of support, acknowledgement and communication from Wish.

Again, I like this TV - I just want this fixed!

Jun 18, 2018
    Thomas Lorentz said:
    On June 1st after multiple attempts to contact you since the beginning of May (well within the 30 day return window), you finally sent me an email stating the following:

Hi Thomas,
    Thank you for shopping with us. Per your request, we have refunded an item from your order. It will take a few days for your refund to be reflected in your account.

Thank you for shopping with us & check back to find other items that may better suit your taste.
    Order ID: 5ae3571c559f8c8d5edb3122
    Shipping Address:
    Thomas Lorentz

Refurbished Samsung 55" Class ...
    Store: VIPOUTLET
    Quantity: 1
    Status: Refunded
    Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to process.

It is now June 17th as I write this note and no refund has been credited to my PayPal account with which I used to purchase. What is the delay?

Tom Lorentz

Jun 18, 2018
    Wish Support said:
    Hello Thomas,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I've confirmed that your refund was processed on 06/01/2018 to your original method of payment. Please allow 5-10 business days for the refund to process back to your original form of payment. To view the details of your refund, please refer to your order details in the link below:

If you're not seeing the credit, please contact your financial institution to confirm the credit has appeared in your account. If you're still unable to confirm your refund after checking with your financial institution, please let us know and we're happy to investigate further.

Since you’ve been a valued customer, it's our pleasure to address all your concerns. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely yours,

Epiphany Kate
    Wish Customer Support

Jun 26, 2018
    Thomas Lorentz said:
    The issue with this purchase goes back to the beginning of May, 2018. Wrong stand shipped with TV - no response. Requested a refund, which you accepted and stated you would honor (see below - this is copied and pasted from your website. Not status: REFUNDED) and nothing has occurred in this regard to date:

Order ID: 5ae3571c559f8c8d5edb3122

• Li
    Lin66 Mar 15, 2018

Wish has taken my money and Not delivered a few things I ordered. I’m new to Wish and thought it was safe but now I’m not so sure. Where is my refund?

8 returned an item as directed to center on Davis St. Ste
    In San Leandro, Can. 94577
    It was received on Jan. 30 by receiver- Liang at 1:58 pm
    I had until Feb. 5 the for return, and arrived via UPS early but NEVER RECEIVED REFUND.
    PLEASE EXECUTE REFUND IMMEDIATELY OR WE will be in small claims court for my $54.00.
    Cynthia McBryant
    Shipment ID mmfuzwk2B8t3s

• Ej
    EJ1 Jan 22, 2018

I have the same issue.Still no refund, I have submitted everything thy asked for tracking numbers, pictures of the product and pictures of the parcels after it has been received.I had to pay handing fee in my country for the parcels received, now I have to pay again to send the products back whereas it could have been cancelled when I did the cancellation before it was shipped.

Destinysmom Jan 10, 2018

I ordered from wish and my daughter used her pay pal for me and we needed to return the product because china has smaller sizes but I went through teespring from ky. and the shirt was from honduras.. what??? it did not fit and sent itback and re ordered only for them [censored] to ask for picture i. d. pay pal password and proof of my daughter's account... we did that (except for the password) and they still after a month have not refunded and then they restricted my account - so I have no communication with them.. and this is after 6 months of ordering with no problems and all of a sudden they have issues... well screw you wish!!! I wish I never would have ordered from you.

@Destinysmom Agreed! Told all my friends none of whom will ever use them AGAIN

• Sh
    shirina c Dec 29, 2017

I am so mortified with the service I have received. firstly, wish use royal mail who are even more rubbish. I organised for more than five different delivery days to which royal mail still did not turn up even though on the original day I was in!. then to find out my order had been sent back, to wish, wish did not even let me know. I have been trying to contact wish to see if I can get my money back being that I ordered gifts for christmas which I did not receive. it seems you can't email or anything and the only working number is in america i'm in london! this is ridiculous service I want my money back I spent well over £50!!!

Cynthia McBryant Feb 27, 2018

@shirina c I can't find working number anywhere and their website stinks!

• Ha
    Happy 22 Nov 28, 2017

Today I got a clear packet of nine plastic balls. I did not order these, makes me wonder where they get this from. I already have a plastic bag container with 100 balls. I think some of these people are in fairyland as they run off the rails with orders, every so often, I will not dispute this as it is too ridiculous to do anything about, only thing is I don't have all my orders and am wondering what the heck this has replaced I hope nothing ...

• Am
    Amy Jess Crowley Jun 06, 2017

you have to be careful with the wish return policy it can be tricky, make sure you read reviews before you order your item as they are the biggest tell to whether the product is legit or not!

• Lv
    LVahed Mar 03, 2017

I did not receive 2 items from my order. Queried several times and get "machine" responses referring me to the "Returns Policy" of 30 days. I have pointed out that I did not receive the items and could therefore not return within 30 days but get the same standard response.

• Wi
    Wishsucks Oct 28, 2016

I got a pair of shoes that looked nothing like I was supposed to be paying for. They were filmsy and looked used the stitching was already coming undone. They have no phone number and say they will get back to you soon but they don't. I've boughten things from them before and didn't have a problem but this time i did. I have other items on the way but shipping takes about a month

• Je
    Jessica Davies Oct 19, 2016

I made 3 orders on their app that has my name and all my info on the account. After a 2 days I went to see where my stuff coming from. Weird my orders have disappeared and they r trying to say I didn't make any orders. But the money came out of my checking account with wish.com on it. I have emailed them for over a week now and they r still trying to get out of paying me back.

• Ar
    Arajit Sep 21, 2016

I have purchased 3 wrist watch from wish.com on 24.07.2016 thru credit card of Rs 905 /-, company yet to be delivery material even don't admit that he has received my money still I have send 4times my credit card statement and it clear shows that amount already debit to wish.com .
    I have send 7 times mail reminder to him but they are not take serious about it.
    I think it's a fraud company.

Regds /Arajit sahoo

• Yo
    yousif.j Sep 01, 2016

my account can not be contacted wish support. I have taken a different account contact but did not know how to help and they said that you know how to help me

• Yo
    yousif.j Aug 31, 2016

i need help fast

• St
    Stripesnspots Jul 24, 2016

I have ordered for 1 tb flash drive. now, now no product nor the refund. tracking # never worked. nothing exists as such. estimated arrival of the package should be "jun 23, 2016 - jul 3, 2016.

Carrier: chinaairpost
    Tracking #: rh314767691cn [http://track.trackingmore.com/china-post/en-rh314767691cn.html?]
    Order id: 573af90b152497116ea5a4ff
    Finally, I have initiated for a refund.
    Refund date: 07-11-2016
    Refund reason: item did not arrive on time
    Refunded by: wish customer support
    Tracking number" rh314767691cn
    Shariza
    Wish customer support team
    Www.wish.com/help

Be careful, while purchasing it from this website. I had an experience, a bad one.
    Douglas.

• Co
    Coolkrys3321 Jun 25, 2019

@Stripesnspots Tracking won’t work because it’s registered post and won’t come up on postal services websites.

• Ri
    Rixon Jul 20, 2016

My name is Rixon De Vos

I ordered Goods to the Value of R1283 that never arrived. they told me that they will refund me which to date has never happened. the more and more I voice my frustration the more I just get copy and past answers.

These people should be arrested for theft, I am sick and tired of explaining my story to them. I want my money back !!

My email address is [email protected]

• To
    Tony Major Jul 16, 2016

Please all be very careful. The polish founder of Wish.com (context Logistic) wants to sell the company and is polishing the balance sheet. But not only from the buyers! Same as you can read happens to the sellers. Looks like they take the money from thevsellers as Item refunded but never transfer the money to the customers. Heads up in California! Can nobody file a law suit against them? Has to be filed in CA! Not in China

• Au
    AudreySheffler Jul 04, 2016

I wanted to order my husband a wedding ring on Wish so i placed my order with my debit card and wen i paced it it told me oops something went wrong contact my card. Well i did and they had already took the money but it didnt place my order. That is messed up.I want my ring if they took the money.