White Castle / order/service complaint

St Louis, US Review updated:

My Name is Reola Hadley address 3903 C D Banks Ave Unit 204 St Louis Mo [protected]
#110029 Sale # [protected] Team Member #246 Nov 16, 2017 visit date Register # 4 Drive thru Customer #418
I ordered 2 WFL CKN without pork and gravy 1 bistro turkey sandwich. The turkey was plain and dried on the edges. The waffle sandwiches both had bacon. I bit into the waffle sandwich and just thought the waffle was burnt or really crispy. It was burnt and had lots of bacon on it. I have not eaten pork in over 30 yrs. My body rejected this sandwich @ 2am - 3am and I thought I needed to go to the emergency room. I spent $11.68, the person that took the order did not give me this order. The person that served the bag was older and not very friendly. I almost think it was on purpose to putting bacon/pork on my sandwich I repeated it too many times no PORK or GRAVY. I want my money back.

Re
Nov 16, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 17, 2017

If you still have it, bring the food and the receipt back to the location of purchase for a refund or replacement. If you have discarded it, there might not be anything they can do for you.