Whirlpool Washing Machine (Sixth Sense) / pathetic customer care service

1 India Review updated:
Phone: 971-835-3569

customer id GB/C/0508/11967
Washing Machine (sixth sense) has been giving me a problem for the last one year of too much vibrations / shaking when on spin mode. The exact problem is yet to be identified by the service care pers. They have made me change the washing machine wheels 3-4 times. They also tried to tell me that probably the flooring of the house is uneven. The worst happened when recently the service care pers did not even operate the machine and remarked, " the wheels need changing ", he further recommended that the the washing machine be put on a wheel base trolley. WHAT A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM !! WAKE UP WHIRLPOOL AND DO SOMETHING. ATLEAST GET SOME TECHNICALLY QUALIFIED PERS IN YOUR SO CALLED SEVICE CARE TEAM.

Comments

• Ss
      29th of Oct, 2009

I had a similar problem with WHirlpool sensation washing machine. The drum/tub was replaced as it had got worn out. THis was replaced as were under warranty. The engineer suggeseted to change the stand as well. Glide type of stand was replaced. The machine was shaking and started moving. Again they replaced with iron stand. THe same problem persisted. I am talking to the customer care person almost everyday for the past 1 month to send an engineer to set right the problem. Everyday they make false promises. No action is being taken. This is about the service provided by Sairam refrigerations, chennai who do the service for whirlpool machines. They have extremely low quality engineers who do not have the required skills. Today when I called they lied that the new stand has not arrived . Whereas when I called the same office to buy a new stand they said they would deliver immediately, Poor service personnel and poor managers at the top. SIncere advise is to not to go in for whirlpool washine machines.

• Vk
      24th of Feb, 2010

I have a whirlpool 6th sense on which i have shelled our Rs. 6000 already in repairs and now they tell me another 2 parts need replacement and that they cost rs. 750 and rs 3500. All this for a machine that is 3 years old. On top of that they tell me if I had made an AMC then it wouldn't have cost me anything! A machine that cannot work without an AMC in less than 2 years is obviously a substandard product.