Whirlpoolwasher

Back in 2014, we purchased a washer and dryer from Lowes in Strongsville, Ohio. Needless to say, the washer is probably one of the worst appliances we have ever purchased. I don't see this energy efficient product lasting more than a couple more years, if that.

The washer has a significant odor to it despite using Affresh. We never had to use any product with our other washer to keep it smelling clean. We have had stains on our clothes from who knows where it comes from, it makes the worst sounds like it is going to break down and I really could go on and on. This is suppose to be "energy efficient" but how do you wash clothes in a few inches of water. We are thoroughly disgusted with this washer and it isn't like it takes abuse.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Strongsville, OHThis issue has finally come to a head when my daughter tells me that she had to wash her clothes 3 times because of the stale smell on them. The same goes for our towels. There has to be an answer to this ugly smell constantly coming from the washer.
I don't feel this is an issue for Lowes to resolve and their Customer Service isn't the greatest either. But, if I have to, I will. I can always address my complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I want this issue addressed. The smell is constant and it needs to be resolved. Affresh isn't the answer. A new washer would be nice because this washer is on it's last leg for being 4 years old. The grinding noises it makes are awful.
Please address this problem for us.
Sincerely,
Janet Rees
15262 High Point
Strongsville, Ohio 44136
[protected]
[protected]@wowway.com

• Updated by Robert Rees · May 09, 2017

Waiting for an answer by the company.

• Maytag Customer Care's Response · May 09, 2017

Robert and Janet,
    We are sorry to learn about your washer concerns. We will work to get back to you as soon as we can.

Ro