Whirlpool Ro Purifier System / not even working from the installation for the past 6 months

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased a water purifier RO Purafresh Deluxe from Whirlpool from Chennai Viveks .I installed on March 12 in Trichy but the technician was not even capable of handling a screw Driver.
It never worked from Day 1.
i lodged a complaint at their regional service center for service.
no body responded for any number of times.
Finally i spoke to their head office and yet another technician came to my place and tried to find the fault and he told that the previous technician and he nevr came back.
frustrated finally i decided i have donated Rs.15000 towards Whirlpool for buying a toy which will be in my Home but never going to work.
if suppose any of the whirlpool representative reads this kindly reach me at +[protected] or +[protected]
regards
gokul
[protected]
[protected]

Ss

Comments

• Se
      30th of Aug, 2011

In this 100th year of whirlpool celebration here is a request to help replace a R.O bought on 23.1.2010.This machine worked perfectly for 6 months.Later even when the tank is filled to its capacity the motor ran endlessly.Twice technicians replaced the switch but this fault recurred again and again.I requested the engineer to give me a replacement before the warranty ends but of no avail.After the warranty period, we switched off the machine whenever the tank is full.One fine day we received a call from whirlpool service center inquiring if everything was okay.When we said the motor never stopped they send an engineer who replaced the switch again and charged Rs.450+Rs.250 service charge.15 days later the machine ran violently with water leaking from all sides.When inquired they said the motor has to be replaced which will cost Rs.2400.For a middle class family like us this seems to be a costly affair.I request the concerned authorities of whirlpool to look into this issue and do the needful making this 100th year a happy one for the customer too.