Menu
Appliance Factory Parts Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Appliance Factory Parts
reviews & complaints

www.appliancefactoryparts.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.9 27 Reviews

Appliance Factory Parts Complaints Summary

5 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Appliance Factory Parts, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Appliance Factory Parts has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Appliance Factory Parts. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Appliance Factory Parts reviews & complaints

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Appliance Factory Parts Dont order from these people, youll never get your parts

Dont order from these people, youll never get your parts.

A

Appliance Factory Parts They send the wrong part then blame the costumer

They send the wrong part then blame the costumer. Extremely piss poor customer service!

Review:
They sent the wrong part and then blamed the customer. Customer service is really bad!

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Appliance Factory Parts I orderd a greese pan on 12/6, they charged me and it was never delivred and no status updates

I orderd a greese pan on 12/6, they charged me and it was never delivred and no status updates.

Hide full review

Is Appliance Factory Parts legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Appliance Factory Parts as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 35% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Appliance Factory Parts stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Appliance Factory Parts should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Appliance Factory Parts earns 96% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Appliance Factory Parts achives 96% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Appliance Factory Parts has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for appliancefactoryparts.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Appliance Factory Parts as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Appliance Factory Parts's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Appliancefactoryparts.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Appliance Factory Parts website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Appliancefactoryparts.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Appliance Factory Parts and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Appliancefactoryparts.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with Appliance Factory Parts's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 35% of 13 complaints were resolved.
T

Appliance Factory Parts I orderd a greese pan on May 5th

I orderd a greese pan on May 5th. I got billed for it but never got it and no order status.

C

Appliance Factory Parts Sent me a faulty valve that caused damage to my grill

Sent me a faulty valve that caused damage to my grill. They want me to pay for shipping to return the faulty item right out of the box.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Appliance Factory Parts I've been contacting Appliance Factory for weeks and my problem still hasn't been fixed

I've been contacting Appliance Factory for weeks and my problem still hasn't been fixed. I purchased a part from this company, but it didn't come with a harness, so I couldn't use it. When I returned the item, I had to pay for the shipping (which was mentioned and I understood). I paid and the item was shipped on July 16th, and it arrived on July 19th. Whenever I call, I keep getting the runaround. All I want is clear communication and a refund, but it seems impossible to get.

A

Appliance Factory Parts Great service

Great service. June 5. I needed a new water media for my AeroCool evaporative cooler. I emailed Appliance Factory Parts to ask about the dimensions of the OEM replacement media they had in stock. They said it would take 3-5 days to get an answer. After 3 business days, they finally replied to my question. I bought the item and paid $10 for shipping from Denver to Southern California. The item arrived just as they described and it was exactly the same as the original media. I will definitely use this company again.

Appliance Factory Parts I'm extremely dissatisfied with Appliance Factory Parts

I'm extremely dissatisfied with Appliance Factory Parts. I received a broken part and now I'm trying to get a refund. However, their "policy" doesn't allow refunds. They want me to pay for shipping to return the broken part and then they'll send me a replacement. But I don't want a replacement, I want my money back for a part that doesn't work! I've already wasted time, money, and shipping costs, not to mention the refund I had to give to our customer. I refuse to pay to ship back a defective part. When I asked for the name of the management, I was hung up on three times by their so-called "customer service representatives". After calling multiple times, I finally spoke to a manager who had no decision-making power. She had to consult the "internal teams" who just repeated the same thing over and over. They're just giving me the runaround and refusing to take responsibility for their faulty parts. We won't be ordering from this company again and we'll be disputing the credit card charge. We strongly advise against using this company!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Appliance Factory Parts This company is absolutely terrible to deal with!

This company is absolutely terrible to deal with! I ordered something in January , but they sent me the wrong product. It was supposed to be a plain black grill cover with no logo, but they sent me one with a different brand embroidered on the front. I told them about the mistake, and they said to keep it until they send the correct part. But they never followed up with me. I had to keep reaching out to them about my order, and they kept giving me excuses. When I asked for a phone call from a manager, they just argued with me through email. Eventually, they said they won't be getting any covers that match what they advertised. It's been 6 months now, and I've wasted so much time because of their mistake. I'm now fighting with them to get a refund because they can't send me what I actually ordered. Instead of apologizing and giving me a refund, they want the wrong cover back. It's ridiculous! They could have just let me keep it as compensation for the trouble. Now it's a used cover that they'll probably just throw away. It doesn't make any sense, and they missed a chance to earn my respect and my future business. I have no use for this company, and I suggest you look elsewhere too. I wish I had checked their ComplaintsBoard.com rating before doing business with them. They only have 1.5 stars, and now I know why.

Q
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Appliance Factory Parts Probably one of the worst online purchases I ever experienced

Probably one of the worst online purchases I ever experienced. I ordered a grease pan for a Stok Grill, and the 2 rails underneath the pan were severely bent as can be seen in the first photo. A smaller tray (not included) that actually catches the grease that flows through the hole would not slide onto the damaged part. This company claims to be a small local company, they stated this when asking for a review of how well did they do prior to receiving this damaged part. Why would a small local company use a foreign overseas call center for customer service? After many calls to their "remote off-site customer service" over 5 days, I was told they would not ship a replacement part until they received the damaged part back. This initial part was picked and shipped damage because it was very well packed and no outer damage could be seen on the box it was shipped in. This damaged bent section is very rigid metal and would take a lot of force to bend it. To make an even longer story short, the replacement part was also received bent. See the 2nd photo. I spoke to the supervisor, she refused to provide me an email address to send her a photo to discuss the replacement part. This is the same person who would not return calls over several days. She stated that they would not replace the 2nd replacement part, but I could return it for a refund at my own expense. She claimed to have personally inspected the replacement part. Once again this replacement part was well packaged and had no outer box damage. Obviously this company is not reputable, just stating fact from them, on the top of the social media *** page, this company claims to be the Worlds Largest Source of Appliance Parts and Support, while they sent me an email that stated the following: "If you have a few moments, please help us by rating your recent purchase with us. We are a small business, and your feedback really means a lot to us! Thank you!" These two separate contradictory statements are from their Company, which is true and which is a lie.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Appliance Factory Parts These guys deserve ZERO Stars, their bait-and-switch tactic is unacceptable to me as a customer, but apparently is completely a non-issue to

These guys deserve ZERO Stars, their bait-and-switch tactic is unacceptable to me as a customer, but apparently is completely a non-issue to them. I ordered the exact item I needed by picture (a Sharp Air Conditioner Tethered Drain Plug), right down to the white color. What they sent me was a black Drain Plug of different configuration that did not work, it did not have positive retention on the A/C units drain port, so it could easily be dislodged and fall off then I have a water leak on the carpet. I spoke to *** on the phone to inform them of their error, I understand mistakes can be made so I made the attempt to remedy it. After all, I need the correct part! She informed me of all the hoops I must jump through to get the matter reviewed by their Team take pictures of the wrong part they sent me, pictures of my original part, picture my AC *** label, write a story on what the issue is. 30 min of my life later, I emailed all the info to obtain either a correct part or a refund of my $16.98. The part was only $6.99, they had gouged me $9.99 for shipping a part that weighs maybe an ounce. It was sent in a box where a padded envelope would have worked well for only a dollar or so, but hey, my choice, I need the part so I coughed it up. Two days later I receive the response: As per our internal team, we no longer have the white STOP C (DRAIN PLUG), as stated on the website this part is the replacement for the original is no longer available. You can send the order back using whichever carrier you prefer, we do recommend getting the tracking number for your records. We will refund the cost of the parts but with NO SHIPPING FEES. Their website stated no such thing at the time (that the black part is a replacement) as I said, their website at the time showed the picture of the exact part I needed. Note: Since my emails, their website has been updated the show the black part they sent me with the additional information Original part is no longer made. replacement is a sub. part is now black. Crooks, and their writer obviously needs to go back to grammar school to learn proper punctuation. I wrote them back saying I'm supposed to send this alternate part back on my dime? Eating all the shipping and I'm only going to get my $6.99 back for the part? I said not going to happen. I suggested the she elevate to a Supervisor for review to get authority to make my full refund immediately, otherwise it will be my pleasure to incinerate your crooked company on social media, yelp, the ComplaintsBoard.com and anywhere else i can think of. So here we are, well over a week later and this crooked company has not refunded my PayPal account. I hope it is worth it to them, they are getting all kinds of bad mojo from me over $16.98. I dont care about the money, it means very little and I wont miss it, its just the principle of the matter. You can bet that these Shysters will lose out in the long run. DO NOT BUY FROM APPLIANCE FACTORY PARTS out of ***.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Appliance Factory Parts Upon reciept of the item we ordered, we immediately contacted Appliance Factory Parts that the item we received did not match the ***

Upon reciept of the item we ordered, we immediately contacted Appliance Factory Parts that the item we received did not match the *** 211541P" shown on their order page. Instead, after several weeks of back and forth with their "support team", their "research team" determined that as long as the length of the "black part" was the same, it should work fine as a replacement. This is COMPLETELY FALSE! It's the equivalent of saying that a one inch pipe can flow as much liquid as a 2 inch pipe, so long as the plastic is the same thickness.The longer ceramic portion enables the commercial-size oven to achieve much higher temperatures versus its size, despite the same length "black part".In fact, you can see from multiple reviews here, regarding an igniter that was similar to the one Appliance Factory Parts shipped to us:https://www.amazon.com/IGNITER-211541P-Replacement-Igniter-***/dp/B07C9HQG9M ***: Do not use the igniter by ***, it will not bring your oven up to correct temperature. Although cheaper I had to return it and bought the correct one for the oven at $110. It was more but it works perfectly. *** Version is only 1/2 the size and will get to about 350 degrees. That being said my oven is a professional size and large . If your oven is a normal standard size kitchen oven then it would probably work.***: I own a ***. Bought this igniter and discovered after installing the resistance is wrong. Could not get the oven much over 375, accompanied by a loud pop when the gas extinguished. Ended up buying another Igniter from a DCS vendor. This igniter was 1/3 larger and worked fine. Though cost 4 times more at 93 dollars.Even worse, after WEEKS of patiently waiting on what we expected would lead to finally receiving the correct item, we're told to "Kindly try out the part and let us know if there are any issues with the performance" knowing it would not work for this type of commercial-size oven, and despite their policy "We do have a 90-day return policy on all parts provided they have not been installed or damaged."At this point we immediately requested an *** for a complete refund including a return shipping label. Per their own FAQ page "We do not normally reimburse shipping costs, unless it was a mistake on our end." And this was CLEARLY their fault and a "mistake" on their end.-----------------------------Dear ***,When we spoke, I was under the impression you would email me a prepaid return label, and that shipping fees would also be refunded. As I explained, I had already completed the website return form (email confirmation also included below), and even offered to provide you with the *** number I received.To reiterate, the problem with the order was clearly a mistake by Appliance Factory Parts, and per your own FAQ page, I should be reimbursed all shipping costs.FAQ: Do you reimburse shipping costs?We do not normally reimburse shipping costs, unless it was a mistake on our end.-----------------------------Needless to say, after receiving ANOTHER WEEK of run-around on the prepaid shipping label, we gave up and simply paid for the return shipping ourselves. After over a MONTH from first support contact, we finally received a refund for the item, but NOT for the original (or return) shipping costs (amounting to nearly $20).Dealing with AFP turned out to be a HUGE waste of time and energy. It was clearly a "BAIT & SWITCH", with AFP shipping an inferior quality item versus what was promised at a seemingly great price. If this was a simple error on their part, they would have at least corrected their "mistake". To this day, however, their order page STILL reflects the *** 211541P" that you WILL NOT RECEIVE, as you can see here:https://www.appliancefactoryparts.com/search/part/21395/171339 We re-ordered the item from Amazon. While it did cost more, within 2 days we received exactly what was expected without any trouble or aggravation, and 15 minutes later our oven was working again.Thanks for nothing Appliance Factory Parts.

R
Replied
Appliance Factory Parts replied to this review.

Appliance Factory Parts I needed a humidity fan motor for my Carrier HVAC system

I needed a humidity fan motor for my Carrier HVAC system. I found the exact make of motor (FASCO) on the Appliance Factory Parts website that I wanted to replace. They showed it as part number 4376, Motor for Carrier. I chatted on-line with a customer service representative to verify that this motor would work on my system and she confirmed that it would. I subsequently ordered the motor. What arrived was a generic motor, not the FASCO that I ordered. It looked different and had two additional bolts and extra wires that weren't on my FASCO. I once again chatted with a customer service represented and she said that she would research my situation. Two days later, she responded with the following statement, typed as received: "Per our warehouse and provider the motor is a OEM motor totaline is carrier. The 2 other wires go to the capacitor." Since electrical parts are not returnable, I am stuck with this generic product instead of the FASCO that I ordered. To me, this is false advertising (showing one thing, but providing something different), and at best is a classic "bait and switch." If I wanted a generic motor, I could have found one for less than half the cost that this company charged. Interesting the FASCO image is still shown and still shows that there is only one left in stock (same as when I ordered it).

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Appliance Factory Parts I ordered sum parts for my Broil King grill at the end of May

I ordered sum parts for my Broil King grill at the end of May. Wen i ordered, they said my part was In Stock. a few days later i got an email sayin it was on backorder and would arrive on June 7th. i waited till June 15th to contact them as i hadnt heard anything. They said the shipment was lost and they were talkin to the company they get the part from. i kept tryin to contact them and got a person who said it would be there on August 8th, then August 10th and now it is August 15th when they should get it! im sorry but this sounds like they are just stringing me along. The order is #***. They billed my credit card almost immediately.

J

Appliance Factory Parts I ordered a Jenn-Air grill part from the website

I ordered a Jenn-Air grill part from the website. The website clearly says the Part nex09000138A0 fits my grill model number which is 720-0062-LP. So I ordered the part and paid for shipping. Once I received the part, the part does not fit my grill. I contacted them for a return and they are expecting me to pay to return the product. I find this unacceptable as they are at fault for providing a part to a specific grill model and the part being not correct or able to use. I'm expecting a full refund of $69.98 and for them to provide a pre-paid postal return slip. There should be no additional cost to me for their website providing incorrect information and leading people to purchase incorrect products.

Read full review of Appliance Factory Parts and 2 comments
2 comments
L. Leannon
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I called company to order part for mixer I have them model# and they told me the part I needed . I ordered it and when it came it's wrong part it won't fit. I called company told them problem. They want me to send item back but will not pay return shipping. I told them return shipping is aprox.$8.00 and I have to drive to a UPS location .I want them to supply a return label I don't feel I should have to pay for their mistakes

D
D
D. Hartmann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered this part 3 weeks ago. I have not got anything. They don't call me back and are impossible to get a hold of. I think they took my money for a part that is no longer available for my refrigerator.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Appliance Factory Parts I orderd 4 BBQ burners and grates from Brinkmann's Parts World (Appliance Factory Parts) on Sunday, May 16

I orderd 4 BBQ burners and grates from Brinkmann's Parts World (Appliance Factory Parts) on Sunday, May 16. The order number is ***. I got the box on May 19. I paid $58.52 for the burners. The grates are fine. The problem is with the burners I got. The BBQ with the new burners made weird noises and didn't seem safe. They're a diffrent size than the old burners but they fit in the BBQ. Over the next three weeks from May 20, the business had me try diffrent things to fix the issue with most of the time waiting for communication from the business. I talked to Vessna, a manager yesterday and she said the issue would be fixed today, June 9. I did get an email today saying it was a tank or regulator problem. I'm still using the BBQ with the old burners and it works fine. The new BURNERS are the problem.

C

Appliance Factory Parts Order date 11/22

Order date 11/22. Pick ticket number: ***. Order number: ***. I ordered a part for the back of my AC unit, but there's nowhere to screw the hose onto the part. This means that warm air can't leave the hose and go out the window. I contacted the company twice, once through chat, and I wasn't happy with either representative. The second representative never got back to me like they said they would in the chat. So it feels like the business is ignoring me, and I'm out $30 plus a $10 shipping charge. I was hoping for a solution, but I never got one. So right now, the part is still incorrect, and I don't know what to do when a representative promises to get back to me but doesn't the next business day. I'm disappointed and feel left behind. I think the part I actually need is sold in a kit, and it's almost $100 more expensive. So I'm confused. If I had received a response, I would feel luckier and not just stuck with a part that isn't fully compatible.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Appliance Factory Parts I bought two ComfortAire air conditioner parts from Appliance Factory Parts, based on the recommendation of their representative, ***

I bought two ComfortAire air conditioner parts from Appliance Factory Parts, based on the recommendation of their representative, ***. The order number is *** and it was made on 7/8. The parts arrived on July 15. However, we noticed that the part recommended by their representative, the main PCB assembly, was incorrect. We contacted the company to inquire about getting the correct part and replacing it. We informed them that if they didn't have the correct part, we would need to return the entire order since one part wouldn't work without the other. We sent them pictures of both the correct and incorrect parts, along with the receipt.

Since July 15th, we've exchanged eight emails and made numerous phone calls to them. Unfortunately, they haven't been able to locate the correct part. On July 21st, we started requesting to return the items and asked them to provide us with a shipping label. However, they have refused to send a shipping label and stated that they are currently 'reviewing the situation'. I would like a full refund for my entire order, including the shipping cost.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Appliance Factory Parts I ordered pads for my evaporative cooler from Appliancefactoryparts.com

I ordered pads for my evaporative cooler from Appliancefactoryparts.com. My order number is ***. When the parts arrived, I noticed that they were partially damaged and not the correct sizes as advertised on their website. I decided to reach out to their company through their website and also gave them a call. Their representative asked me to send pictures of the parts and the order ticket that came with my order. I followed their instructions and sent the pictures on May 4. However, I didn't receive any response from the company. Frustrated, I contacted them again on May 7 and spoke with a person named Melissa R. from Appliance factory parts. She requested more photos of the wrong and damaged parts, so I emailed them to her. Unfortunately, even after all this time, I still haven't received any response regarding this issue.

I have an appliance at a rental property that urgently needs these parts. Today, when I called, I spoke with a person named Anna. I expressed my frustration and told her that I want a refund due to their lack of attention in resolving this issue. She simply said she would "pass it along." This company's customer service is extremely poor. They keep passing the issue from one person to another instead of actually resolving it.

Overall, I am highly disappointed with my experience with Appliancefactoryparts.com. The wrong and damaged parts, coupled with the lack of response and poor customer service, have left me feeling frustrated and inconvenienced.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Appliance Factory Parts Order ID: *** Brinkmann Electric Grill/Smoker 810-5290-C Part Ordered: WEB7431 Website: https://www

Order ID: *** Brinkmann Electric Grill/Smoker 810-5290-C Part Ordered: WEB7431 Website: https://www.appliancefactoryparts.com

I needed a grate for a second-hand smoker/grill. I checked the manual for the part number. I searched for "Brinkmann Parts World," but it turned out to be "Appliance Factory Parts" when I had an issue and needed to contact them. They had the grate listed, but unfortunately, it turned out to be too small. I had to ask a live agent for a real email contact because that was the only option available. The other option was to use a "return form," but that meant giving up any chance of a refund or refunded shipping costs.

To make matters worse, they released a new grill and grate part with the same model and part numbers. It was very misleading and felt like false advertising to me. Now I know that my grill and its parts are no longer being made, so I have no use for any credit with this company. I requested a total refund, but they refused. I have the emails to prove it, if necessary. I feel like I was tricked into buying the wrong product and then trapped into paying for shipping costs.

Appliance Factory Parts Customer Reviews Overview

Appliance Factory Parts, available at appliancefactoryparts.com, is a reputable online platform that offers a wide range of appliance parts for various brands and models. As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed customer feedback and reviews to provide you with an overview of the positive aspects of Appliance Factory Parts.

One of the key strengths of Appliance Factory Parts is their extensive selection of appliance parts. Customers appreciate the website's vast inventory, which includes parts for refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, washing machines, and more. This wide range ensures that customers can easily find the specific part they need for their appliance, regardless of the brand or model.

Another positive aspect highlighted by customers is the website's user-friendly interface. Appliance Factory Parts has designed their website to be intuitive and easy to navigate. Customers can quickly search for the desired part, browse through different categories, and access detailed product information. This streamlined experience enhances customer satisfaction and makes the purchasing process hassle-free.

Customers also praise Appliance Factory Parts for their prompt and reliable shipping services. The company ensures that orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner, allowing customers to receive their parts quickly. This efficiency is highly valued, especially when customers are in urgent need of a replacement part to fix their appliance.

Furthermore, Appliance Factory Parts is known for their excellent customer service. The company has a dedicated support team that is readily available to assist customers with any inquiries or concerns. Customers appreciate the responsive and helpful nature of the customer service representatives, who strive to ensure a positive shopping experience.

Lastly, Appliance Factory Parts is often commended for their competitive pricing. Customers find the prices offered by the website to be reasonable and affordable, especially when compared to other online retailers. This affordability, combined with the high-quality parts, makes Appliance Factory Parts a preferred choice for many customers seeking reliable appliance replacements.

In conclusion, Appliance Factory Parts (appliancefactoryparts.com) receives positive reviews for its extensive selection of appliance parts, user-friendly interface, efficient shipping services, excellent customer service, and competitive pricing. If you are in need of appliance parts, Appliance Factory Parts is a trustworthy online platform that caters to your needs.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Appliance Factory Parts contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Appliance Factory Parts?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Appliance Factory Parts Customer Service. Initial Appliance Factory Parts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Appliance Factory Parts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Appliance Factory Parts. Discuss the issues you have had with Appliance Factory Parts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.