Whirlpool Refrigerator / serious accident with whirlpool refrigerator / ice maker
The accident involved a 9 year old child who stuck his hand into the ice chute of an ice maker / refrigerator in order to free up ice. The minute the kid had his hand up the ice chute, the machine suddenly started working and cut into the childs fingers. Immediate surgery could not prevent permanent damage.
I would like to know if such incidents have happened before in the US. I would greatly appreciate any help. I firmly believe that such ice makers have no place in American kitchens. Please contact me via email or at 917 250 2sss.
More Whirlpool Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - Whirpool Aqua lift stove
- Whirlpool Corporation - whirlpool double oven model number gbd309pvs02, serial number d05210796
- Whirlpool Corporation - refrigerator model # wrt351sfyw, serial # vs12272757
- Whirlpool Corporation - part shipped that was canceled
- Whirlpool Corporation - Delivery of ordered refrigerator