The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Whirlpool Refrigerator / serious accident with whirlpool refrigerator / ice maker

1 United States

The accident involved a 9 year old child who stuck his hand into the ice chute of an ice maker / refrigerator in order to free up ice. The minute the kid had his hand up the ice chute, the machine suddenly started working and cut into the childs fingers. Immediate surgery could not prevent permanent damage.

I would like to know if such incidents have happened before in the US. I would greatly appreciate any help. I firmly believe that such ice makers have no place in American kitchens. Please contact me via email or at 917 250 2sss.

Br

Post your comment