Whirlpool Refrigerator / awful company

Gloucester Point, VA, United States Review updated:

I don't usually write reviews and the like but this company was the worst I have ever dealt with. I have been waiting for five weeks for fridge to be repaired after paying for the service. They wouldn't even schedule an appointment until we paid. Then they put me off repeatedly and still haven't repaired it yet. The people you talk to on the phone don't know how to do anything except tell you can have a tech. Come out in a week, over and over. When the tech came, he couldn't do anything and said he had to order parts. Another week went by. The.parts were shipped to me at my home but the last one didn't arrive on time. Again we were put off for another date. When the part came in after four weeks of no fridge, they tried to push off for another month. When I complained they offered a week. Just terrible. I could have saved myself the aggravation and bought a new fridge for the money of take out, damaged food, gas to restaurants, electricity to run two mini fridges, just to keep some milk, etc. On hand, and the money lost bypassing three days of work to wait for the techs who don't know how to fix the appliances. This company is awful!

Hr
Apr 29, 2014

Comments

• Sh
      24th of May, 2014

After Sales Service of whirlpool is very very very poor. They do not care a damn for the clients.