Whirlpool Corporation — kitchen range model wfc310soebo
I purchased this kitchen range from Menards in Superior WI on September 8, 2017. I began to notice a problem with burners being unlevel in a few weeks, even though the stove was perfectly level. When I was speaking with the person in the appliance department at Menards before I bought the stove he assured me the top, where the burners are was porcelainized. This became the other problem. After several months the area around the burners started bubbling. Then the two larger burners broke. I tried calling the Whirlpool service number(s) several times a day, staying on the phone for one to two hours and never getting a rep to answer. Somehow I finally got a service person who ordered the two burners and after about three weeks they arrived and were installed under the warranty. Meanwhile I was corresponding with a customer rep from Menards about the painted top of the stove bubbling. This went on for a few more weeks with no satisfactory result. Yesterday, November 26 I talked with the appliance department manager at Menards about giving me a refund on the range so I could buy another. he told me Menards would only do that if the request is approved by Whirlpool. Please forward that approval to either myself or to the Menards store in Superior Wisconsin. Thank You. Robert Drummond [protected] scout [protected]@aol.com
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Nov 28, 2018
Hello Bob, we would like to look into this for you. Please email us at [protected]@Whirlpool.com with Complaints Board in the subject line. We will need your name, address, phone number along with the model and serial number along with a brief description of the concern. Please also attach the photos to the email.
Whirlpool Social Care
More Whirlpool Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products