Whataburger / horrible food

1 TX 71Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

I was on my way home from houston to austin, at 12:33 am I received an order that was the absolute worst food I have ever eaten, my burger was very very very very cold and my fries which only had about 11 in the bag were full of salt and ice cold, I didnt check my order because I was on my way home, I hopped back on tx71, and began eating this mess!!! I stopped immediately and am very upset that the people would even serv this mess, I want a refund, there is no phone number on the bag or receipt, this was just h o r r I b l e!!!

• Eliza Garcia's Response, Jul 22, 2018

Hate this whataburger

horrible food
  • PT BarnumTX's Response, Sep 16, 2018

Looks like I will be going to Jack-in-the-Box and Taco Casa from now on.Whatabuger doesn't ofer Veterans a discount like they do. They habe a Police discount but no Veterans. Makes the flags they have on their windows mean nothing.
    They need to start treating the Veterans better. Why Police discount and not for Veterans.

Comments

• Lo
      19th of Mar, 2009

Not only is the food bad but the old fart voice over guy in the commercials is making me sick. I wouldn't feed anything they had there to my dog much less eat it myself!

• Ta
      19th of Nov, 2010

Hello, I a, guessing that this is a chain in texas. There is 1 what a burger here in NJ and everything I have gotten from them was the best I have ever gotten, I hope this place is not connected to the one you guys are having problems with.

14th of Aug, 2018
    Whataburger - Chicken sandwich
    Corpus Christi
    Texas

Look at the service. Horrible food

7702 S Padre Island Dr
    Corpus Christi Tx 78412

• El
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Whataburger - Service
    Edinburg
    Texas

All staff members are too young. Don't know what they are doing. Most of the time they are joking around while us as customers are forced to wait 30 minutes to an hour for food because of their misorderly conduct.

Whataburger - Disrespectful employees
    El Paso
    Texas

I didn't feel safe afterward I felt like my food got spit on afterwards. They had a smirk on their face the entire time. I was pulling up to the drive through and the employee gave me an ugly look as I was pulling up because she was giving an order to another car

• Ri
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Whataburger - No sweet tea canister available during this time prime time
    San antonio
    Florida

Patrons that had to go orders had to wait and employee said its coming in a while. Not good planning. I had to leave. Got it and left. They put only one canister out downtown location in prime area in top ten city in U S.

• Be
    Whataburger - Pattymelt
    Houston
    whataburger.com

please help me understand how this is in any way okay to serve to the public? luckily i'm not the type to be scandalous and blast y'all on FB. however this NEEDS to be fixed!

• Ra
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Whataburger - Refusing to add side
    Seagoville
    Texas

I was trying to order a kids meal with tomatos on, staff said it couldn't be done. I then asked on the side he refused and got an attitude with me. The incident occurred on 3/27/2018 at about 12:20 am. I think the staff could have acted in appropriate manner and not be rude.

21st of Aug, 2018
    Whataburger - Hamburger
    Humble
    Texas

I got a the Whataburger meal, number one on the menu, to go. When I was a about to eat it for lunch 4 hrs later I remove it from the wrap just to find that the bottom bread had spots of mold on. I am attaching pictures as proof.

This is the address of the location 8430 Farm to Market 1960 Bypass Rd W, Humble, TX 77338

• Na
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Whataburger - I had a stick of wood in my burger.
    College Station
    Texas

I received a stick in my burger. I noticed this after I took my first bite. This is probably the worst experience I've had at Whataburger. How does this even happen?

• Em
      4th of Sep, 2018
    Whataburger - Ranchero Bob
    Marshall
    Arkansas
    Whataburger.com

I went to the Whataburger #556 drive thru in Marshall Tx at 11:06. I order the ranchero Bob meal and a double meat. I didn't receive the double meat. And this was no ranchero Bob. My god. I didn't realize until I had gotten back home 15mi away.

• Jt
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Whataburger - Managment
    Gonzalez texas

As I walked in the door to the front counter to place my order the manager was yelling at three employees she whould not place my order.so I asked may i please order.thin she gave me a ugly look and sad I had to wait.i will no longer eat at that location again .I hope they can find a new manager so I could come back.her name was katrina cibit

5th of Sep, 2018
    Whataburger - Burger
    Noida
    India

I am a vegetarian and I ordered an aloo n cheese burger and they gave me a chicken n cheese burger and I ate it. After eating a bite I realised that this is not what I ordered. This is so not acceptable and so careless of them.

• Lu
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Whataburger - my egg sandwich

To whom it may concern:

I went to the drive thru to order me an egg sandwich w/out cheese. This is my 4th time that I did not happy w/ my breakfast. When I order I told them 2 times that I need an egg sandwich w/out cheese please, but they still put the cheese in them.

• We
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Whataburger - Hash brows
    Pasadena
    Texas

Every morning we get whataburger breakfast at work. My complaint is your hash brown are nasty and $ 1.46. So we have to get our hash browns separate fro McDonalds. and for a dollar. Can you please get a better hash brown so we don’t have to go to 2 different places in the morning. Yours truly The biggest Whataburger fan

• Na
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Whataburger - Service to police officers in Dennison, Texas at Whataburger
    Denison
    Texas

I and my husband will not buy anything from Whataburger ever again until the employee is fired who cursed out and refused service to the police officers in Dennison, Texas. She should have been immediately fired. There is NO justification for her rudeness and stupidity.

• Ke
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Whataburger - sanitary issues with employee "Brandy" returned to same positions after customers observed her not washing hans after using restroom
    Longview
    whataburgerofeasttexas.com

Worker still working same position after observed by customers not washing hands after using restroom. This is very unsanitary for customers to see the same employee handing out food after being caught doing this .Why is this person still working at the restaurant? 850 Longview Texas

• Pc
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Whataburger - A rude and inconsiderate employee
    Lubbock
    Texas

The employee wouldn't even say hello to me and as soon as I pulled up she yelled at me my total. When I asked her to repeat what I had, she repeated the total rather than repeating what I had ordered. She (Veronica) was extremely rude and inappropriate to me. She refused to repeat my order to me, to give me napkins, to give me ketchup. etc.

• Do
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Whataburger - Hamburgers
    New Caney
    Texas

I have been eating Whataburger since the first drive-in opened on the south side of San Antonio. I am 75 years old, still love them but the hamburger patties are so thin the are almost non existent. I realize that cost has gone up so much but please don't skimp on the quality I love so much.

• Ro
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Whataburger - store # 2586 N Monroe St Tallahassee, FL 32303

Managers are extremely rude to their workers at store # 165. A customer witnessed a manager snatching something out of a worker's hand. Managers should lead by example and be respectful and caring. don't bring your frustrations to work. TREAT PEOPLE HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED! You reap what you sew.