Whataburger / horrible food

TX 71, Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

I was on my way home from houston to austin, at 12:33 am I received an order that was the absolute worst food I have ever eaten, my burger was very very very very cold and my fries which only had about 11 in the bag were full of salt and ice cold, I didnt check my order because I was on my way home, I hopped back on tx71, and began eating this mess!!! I stopped immediately and am very upset that the people would even serv this mess, I want a refund, there is no phone number on the bag or receipt, this was just h o r r I b l e!!!

• Eliza Garcia's Response, Jul 22, 2018

Hate this whataburger

horrible food
  • PT BarnumTX's Response, Sep 16, 2018

Looks like I will be going to Jack-in-the-Box and Taco Casa from now on.Whatabuger doesn't ofer Veterans a discount like they do. They habe a Police discount but no Veterans. Makes the flags they have on their windows mean nothing.
    They need to start treating the Veterans better. Why Police discount and not for Veterans.

• Michelle Loveable Harris's Response, Mar 29, 2019

This is the second time we purchase in the WHATACATCH DINNER and they mess it up for the second time. Man this is ridiculous and a Services wow very unprofessional this is the second time I've had this problem I'm posting pictures and the receipt.

Comments

• Lo
      Mar 19, 2009

Not only is the food bad but the old fart voice over guy in the commercials is making me sick. I wouldn't feed anything they had there to my dog much less eat it myself!

•   Nov 19, 2010

Hello, I a, guessing that this is a chain in texas. There is 1 what a burger here in NJ and everything I have gotten from them was the best I have ever gotten, I hope this place is not connected to the one you guys are having problems with.

Aug 14, 2018
    Whataburger - Chicken sandwich
    Corpus Christi
    Texas

Look at the service. Horrible food

7702 S Padre Island Dr
    Corpus Christi Tx 78412

• El
      Aug 14, 2018
    Whataburger - Service
    Edinburg
    Texas

All staff members are too young. Don't know what they are doing. Most of the time they are joking around while us as customers are forced to wait 30 minutes to an hour for food because of their misorderly conduct.

Whataburger - Disrespectful employees
    El Paso
    Texas

I didn't feel safe afterward I felt like my food got spit on afterwards. They had a smirk on their face the entire time. I was pulling up to the drive through and the employee gave me an ugly look as I was pulling up because she was giving an order to another car

• Ri
      Aug 15, 2018
    Whataburger - No sweet tea canister available during this time prime time
    San antonio
    Florida

Patrons that had to go orders had to wait and employee said its coming in a while. Not good planning. I had to leave. Got it and left. They put only one canister out downtown location in prime area in top ten city in U S.

• Be
    Whataburger - Pattymelt
    whataburger.com

please help me understand how this is in any way okay to serve to the public? luckily i'm not the type to be scandalous and blast y'all on FB. however this NEEDS to be fixed!

• Ra
      Aug 20, 2018
    Whataburger - Refusing to add side
    Seagoville
    Texas

I was trying to order a kids meal with tomatos on, staff said it couldn't be done. I then asked on the side he refused and got an attitude with me. The incident occurred on 3/27/2018 at about 12:20 am. I think the staff could have acted in appropriate manner and not be rude.

Aug 21, 2018
    Whataburger - Hamburger
    Humble
    Texas

I got a the Whataburger meal, number one on the menu, to go. When I was a about to eat it for lunch 4 hrs later I remove it from the wrap just to find that the bottom bread had spots of mold on. I am attaching pictures as proof.

This is the address of the location 8430 Farm to Market 1960 Bypass Rd W, Humble, TX 77338

Sep 02, 2018
    Whataburger - I had a stick of wood in my burger.
    College Station
    Texas

I received a stick in my burger. I noticed this after I took my first bite. This is probably the worst experience I've had at Whataburger. How does this even happen?

• Em
      Sep 04, 2018
    Whataburger - Ranchero Bob
    Marshall
    Arkansas
    Whataburger.com

I went to the Whataburger #556 drive thru in Marshall Tx at 11:06. I order the ranchero Bob meal and a double meat. I didn't receive the double meat. And this was no ranchero Bob. My god. I didn't realize until I had gotten back home 15mi away.

• Jt
      Sep 05, 2018
    Whataburger - Managment
    Gonzalez texas

As I walked in the door to the front counter to place my order the manager was yelling at three employees she whould not place my order.so I asked may i please order.thin she gave me a ugly look and sad I had to wait.i will no longer eat at that location again .I hope they can find a new manager so I could come back.her name was katrina cibit

Sep 05, 2018
    Whataburger - Burger
    Noida
    India

I am a vegetarian and I ordered an aloo n cheese burger and they gave me a chicken n cheese burger and I ate it. After eating a bite I realised that this is not what I ordered. This is so not acceptable and so careless of them.

• Lu
      Sep 10, 2018
    Whataburger - my egg sandwich

To whom it may concern:

I went to the drive thru to order me an egg sandwich w/out cheese. This is my 4th time that I did not happy w/ my breakfast. When I order I told them 2 times that I need an egg sandwich w/out cheese please, but they still put the cheese in them.

• We
      Sep 10, 2018
    Whataburger - Hash brows
    Pasadena
    Texas

Every morning we get whataburger breakfast at work. My complaint is your hash brown are nasty and $ 1.46. So we have to get our hash browns separate fro McDonalds. and for a dollar. Can you please get a better hash brown so we don’t have to go to 2 different places in the morning. Yours truly The biggest Whataburger fan

Sep 11, 2018
    Whataburger - Service to police officers in Dennison, Texas at Whataburger
    Denison
    Texas

I and my husband will not buy anything from Whataburger ever again until the employee is fired who cursed out and refused service to the police officers in Dennison, Texas. She should have been immediately fired. There is NO justification for her rudeness and stupidity.

• Ke
      Sep 18, 2018
    Whataburger - sanitary issues with employee "Brandy" returned to same positions after customers observed her not washing hans after using restroom
    Longview
    whataburgerofeasttexas.com

Worker still working same position after observed by customers not washing hands after using restroom. This is very unsanitary for customers to see the same employee handing out food after being caught doing this .Why is this person still working at the restaurant? 850 Longview Texas

• Pc
      Sep 19, 2018
    Whataburger - A rude and inconsiderate employee
    Lubbock
    Texas

The employee wouldn't even say hello to me and as soon as I pulled up she yelled at me my total. When I asked her to repeat what I had, she repeated the total rather than repeating what I had ordered. She (Veronica) was extremely rude and inappropriate to me. She refused to repeat my order to me, to give me napkins, to give me ketchup. etc.

• Do
      Sep 19, 2018
    Whataburger - Hamburgers
    New Caney
    Texas

I have been eating Whataburger since the first drive-in opened on the south side of San Antonio. I am 75 years old, still love them but the hamburger patties are so thin the are almost non existent. I realize that cost has gone up so much but please don't skimp on the quality I love so much.

• Ro
      Oct 15, 2018
    Whataburger - store # 2586 N Monroe St Tallahassee, FL 32303

Managers are extremely rude to their workers at store # 165. A customer witnessed a manager snatching something out of a worker's hand. Managers should lead by example and be respectful and caring. don't bring your frustrations to work. TREAT PEOPLE HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED! You reap what you sew.

• Pt
      Oct 16, 2018
    Whataburger - No veterans discount

Looks like I will be going to Jack-in-the-Box and Taco Casa

from now on. Whataburger doesn't offer Veterans a discount

like they do. They have a Police discount but no Veterans.

Makes the flags they have on their windows mean nothing.

• So
    Whataburger - Chicken Sandwich not fresh , Fries not fresh
    Desoto
    Texas

The Fried Chicken Sandwich and French Fries were not fresh, the chicken patty tasted like it had been cooked earlier and left under a heat lamp, the line was not moving very fast, the French Fries were not fresh and hot, but luke warm, the tomatoes on the sandwich were over ripe.

• Al
    Whataburger - Bacon Avocado Burger
    Moore
    Oklahoma
    whataburger.com

One reason that I hate whataburger is that EVERY time I get the Bacon Avocado Burger I say no onions and EVERY time they give me a ton of unions.

• As
    Whataburger - Grilled chicken sandwich
    Alaska

We orderd 3 grilled chicken sandwiches in Wharton TX. As we began to eat them we realized that the chicken tasted funny and as we took a closer look we realized that it was completely undercooked in the sandwiches. Unfortunately we were not able to finish our meal and were left with a bad taste in our mouths.

• As
    Whataburger - Hair in patty melt
    Spring
    Texas

I brought my food home and in my 2nd bite there was an over a foot long black hair strand...It made me want to bar[censored] Most of the strand was in my mouth and I had to pull it out I felt it from the roof of my mouth across my tounge and even on my teeth! Please do something about this!

• Ta
    Whataburger - Air conditioner
    League City
    Texas

I ate at restaurant #592 and it was hotter inside than outside. Thermostat said 85, fan was on but not the A/C. I asked the man who brought me my food if the A/C was working or on and he didn't know nor did he check. I sweated and felt nauseated the whole time I ate my food.

• Ca
    Whataburger - Food
    Hurst
    Texas

I ordered a chicken sandwich and when I got it, the inside was very pink. It hadn't been cooked all the way. I went back to show them and they said I'm sorry and didn't give me another one. I was very upset

• Ag
      Oct 27, 2018
    Whataburger - Late service
    Dallas
    Texas

I have been waiting for over an hour for food and people that have gotten here after have gotten their food. I contacted the cashier's/servers a long while ago and have yet to be served. At this point it would've been faster to get food in the backed up drive through.

Nov 04, 2018
    Whataburger - I asked for large french fries and the bearly give me some fries
    North Richland Hills
    Whataburger.com

They need to feel it up with more fries its the reason why i bought the large fries

• Ro
      Feb 11, 2019
    Whataburger - not fresh
    7410 Tunbury Ln
    whataburger.com

requested the double meat burger with double cheese be made fresh and it was not even very hot. they even put the request on the receipt. please refund with coupons or whatever you can do. The burger should have been made the way we requested it.

• Mi
      Apr 07, 2019
    Whataburger - Food
    6402 Telephone Road Houston tx 77061

Hello my Name is Michelle.
    I purchase a WhatACatch dinner last night and the fish was 2 points from being burn and the fries were very cold. This is the second time that I ordered the off the menu. The first time the same and I took it back and so I stood there to watch my food being cooked, It was a black lady older manager who had an attitude.

• Di
      Apr 21, 2019
    Whataburger - Missing items
    440 nw parkway azle tx 76020

Ordered brkfst pltr and pancakes w/ side of gravy and milk. Got home...opened the bag and no gravy also no napkins also no plastic ware and no BUTTER for my pancakes. Drove back for the gravy and napkins but didn't realize no butter til I opened the pancakes. Very frustrated!!!

May 11, 2019
    Whataburger - Food poisoning
    Westpark

I went to whataburger on hey 6 and west park on 5-2-19 I had a #5 after 2 bites I felt nauseous I believe I got food poisoning I began to throwing up all night I don't recommend this nasty place to no one obviously the employee had dirty hands that handled my food gross feeling

• Hi
      May 27, 2019
    Whataburger - Service
    1709 w 7th Corsicana tx

Only called to check on application at 11am & I was told to call back at 5pm whenever I did she immediately answered and told me I was going to die & place me on hold I hung up the phone called back a different manger answered to me call back in another 5 mins. I was treated unfairly

• Mc
      Jun 01, 2019
    Whataburger - Cashier

Jeffrey was apparently almost too stoned to take orders tonight. Mumbling and just taking forever then when I pay he just stares at the counter. I finally asked for my cups . He said... " oh ya"

Jun 02, 2019
    Whataburger - Employee

Whataburger 940** employee Kimberly Herrera has not been the best to work with. She has made it a harder work place for me and for others.

• Tr
      Jun 19, 2019
    Whataburger - Unsafe food storage/ cross contamination
    3204 N Town East Blvd. Mesquite, Tx

theres cockroaches everywhere, trash all over the floor, young employees that dont do there job, major safety violations for customers and employees, raw chicken in dirty sink and fresh tomatoes covered by dirty dishes.

Jul 07, 2019
    Whataburger - Manager gloria
    Palmer hwy texas city 77590

She took our order in drive-thur. One we got to the window. We added a drink to our order she was rude. And saying what kind of drink did yall want. In a rude way but you suppose to be a manager. Not acting like that. We come to whataburger all the time and have never had a rude person at the window. But today she was RUDE!!! We came @ lunch time