Whataburgerhorrible food

S

I was on my way home from houston to austin, at 12:33 am I received an order that was the absolute worst food I have ever eaten, my burger was very very very very cold and my fries which only had about 11 in the bag were full of salt and ice cold, I didnt check my order because I was on my way home, I hopped back on tx71, and began eating this mess!!! I stopped immediately and am very upset that the people would even serv this mess, I want a refund, there is no phone number on the bag or receipt, this was just h o r r I b l e!!!

• Updated by Eliza Garcia · Jul 22, 2018

Hate this whataburger

Comments

• Updated by PT BarnumTX · Sep 16, 2018

Looks like I will be going to Jack-in-the-Box and Taco Casa from now on.Whatabuger doesn't ofer Veterans a discount like they do. They habe a Police discount but no Veterans. Makes the flags they have on their windows mean nothing.
    They need to start treating the Veterans better. Why Police discount and not for Veterans.

• Updated by Michelle Loveable Harris · Mar 29, 2019

This is the second time we purchase in the WHATACATCH DINNER and they mess it up for the second time. Man this is ridiculous and a Services wow very unprofessional this is the second time I've had this problem I'm posting pictures and the receipt.

Candypaint Feb 01, 2020

First, I wanna say that they messed up my entire order! I asked for a cheese plain, no veggies, and i added mayo and I also g oh t a 2pc chicken strips kids meal and they gave me the #13, just for me to drive and realize they hadn't gave me my fries! So disappointed because this has never really happened to me.

• Ad
    Adam L Martinez Dec 08, 2019

11/25/19 Store 480
    Ordered 508209
    #5 Bacon & Cheese WB ML, No Tomato, Grilled Onion, Extra Mustard, LG Onion Rings & MD Sweet Tea Cashier David B 10:32:12 PM Burger was wrong. Talked to manger Mark 11:35 pm. He knew my burger was for a counter order. Manager refused to offer any solution. He said I could wait 2 hrs to go back bc vents & building

charjtaylor Nov 10, 2019

On 11/2/2019 - I ordered and paid for a double meat whataburger. There was only one meat patty. I didn't have time to go back and complain in person.

• Br
    Bryan G1900 Oct 26, 2019

This burger was like eating at a school. I have loved whataburger til now. It cost us 16 dollars for a large grc meal and an extra burger. Really 16 dollars for that and it taate like it was microwaved. Your buns are usually fresh and these were flat like they were frozen
    Sorry but u lost me and my family. All of us. Bryan G.

• Ar
    Areney16 Oct 26, 2019

My food was cold my fries weren't fresh at all the patty seemed old my wood was presented to me sloppy my drink tasted like carbonated water I️ waited in line for 20 minutes and for $11 and the wait time I️ was hoping it would be fresh but so much for hoping whataburger really need to hire better people

• De
    Debrasue Hopkins Oct 22, 2019

First of all no condiments for offered nor put in the bag the only thing that was in the bag other than the food was napkins the food was gross they didn't get my order correct I left out items that were ordered. Did I mention the food was gross I couldn't even eat it. Biggest waste of $16.30

• Ss
    Ssr92 Oct 07, 2019

I had ordered a whataburger jr with no mustard and just mayo for my daughter on the drive thru and when i arrived home it had mustard and the hamburger was cold too

• Dh
    Dhaley6 Sep 18, 2019

All overcooked. Dry and crunchy.

• Lo
    Lou Wool Aug 28, 2019

I ordered a regular Whataburger. When I got home all the burger had on it was meat and cheese.

Rosa Lambarria Aug 06, 2019

I order jalapeño cheddar biscuits and they give me a regular biscuits with jalapeños. I was waiting and 1 hour for my biscuits that is way to much time and they are not even cook right.
    Also I order a chicken butter biscuit meal and I didn't get my fries . I paid for that. Way to long of services and I have to go work.

• Dr
    Dreamdee Jul 31, 2019

I went to use the restroom yesterday and she clocked me out this the second time this have happened my clock in number is for me not her ...what if I clocked her out

Carol a smith Jul 14, 2019

I went in at 12:30 PM to grab lunch, the line was backed out to the door and 1 person was taking orders .

Samantha Maria Green Jul 07, 2019

She took our order in drive-thur. One we got to the window. We added a drink to our order she was rude. And saying what kind of drink did yall want. In a rude way but you suppose to be a manager. Not acting like that. We come to whataburger all the time and have never had a rude person at the window. But today she was RUDE!!! We came @ lunch time

• Tr
    Trey Mixon Jun 19, 2019

theres cockroaches everywhere, trash all over the floor, young employees that dont do there job, major safety violations for customers and employees, raw chicken in dirty sink and fresh tomatoes covered by dirty dishes.

Mackenzie Neinast Jun 02, 2019

Whataburger 940** employee Kimberly Herrera has not been the best to work with. She has made it a harder work place for me and for others.

• Mc
    McHempz Jun 01, 2019

Jeffrey was apparently almost too stoned to take orders tonight. Mumbling and just taking forever then when I pay he just stares at the counter. I finally asked for my cups . He said... " oh ya"

• Hi
    Hillerymo May 27, 2019

Only called to check on application at 11am & I was told to call back at 5pm whenever I did she immediately answered and told me I was going to die & place me on hold I hung up the phone called back a different manger answered to me call back in another 5 mins. I was treated unfairly

• Na
    Nastyfood May 11, 2019

I went to whataburger on hey 6 and west park on 5-2-19 I had a #5 after 2 bites I felt nauseous I believe I got food poisoning I began to throwing up all night I don't recommend this nasty place to no one obviously the employee had dirty hands that handled my food gross feeling

• Di
    diane caron Apr 21, 2019

Ordered brkfst pltr and pancakes w/ side of gravy and milk. Got home...opened the bag and no gravy also no napkins also no plastic ware and no BUTTER for my pancakes. Drove back for the gravy and napkins but didn't realize no butter til I opened the pancakes. Very frustrated!!!

• Mi
    Michelle Loveable Harris Apr 07, 2019

Hello my Name is Michelle.
    I purchase a WhatACatch dinner last night and the fish was 2 points from being burn and the fries were very cold. This is the second time that I ordered the off the menu. The first time the same and I took it back and so I stood there to watch my food being cooked, It was a black lady older manager who had an attitude.

Robert Jacobsen Feb 11, 2019

requested the double meat burger with double cheese be made fresh and it was not even very hot. they even put the request on the receipt. please refund with coupons or whatever you can do. The burger should have been made the way we requested it.

Joel Leija Nov 04, 2018

They need to feel it up with more fries its the reason why i bought the large fries

• Ag
    Agob Oct 27, 2018

I have been waiting for over an hour for food and people that have gotten here after have gotten their food. I contacted the cashier's/servers a long while ago and have yet to be served. At this point it would've been faster to get food in the backed up drive through.

Caroline l Oct 22, 2018

I ordered a chicken sandwich and when I got it, the inside was very pink. It hadn't been cooked all the way. I went back to show them and they said I'm sorry and didn't give me another one. I was very upset

• Ta
    Tallgeese2 Oct 22, 2018

I ate at restaurant #592 and it was hotter inside than outside. Thermostat said 85, fan was on but not the A/C. I asked the man who brought me my food if the A/C was working or on and he didn't know nor did he check. I sweated and felt nauseated the whole time I ate my food.

• As
    Ash44 Oct 22, 2018

I brought my food home and in my 2nd bite there was an over a foot long black hair strand...It made me want to barf!!! Most of the strand was in my mouth and I had to pull it out I felt it from the roof of my mouth across my tounge and even on my teeth! Please do something about this!

• As
    Ashlyn Moore Oct 21, 2018

We orderd 3 grilled chicken sandwiches in Wharton TX. As we began to eat them we realized that the chicken tasted funny and as we took a closer look we realized that it was completely undercooked in the sandwiches. Unfortunately we were not able to finish our meal and were left with a bad taste in our mouths.

• Al
    Alexis22 Oct 21, 2018

One reason that I hate whataburger is that EVERY time I get the Bacon Avocado Burger I say no onions and EVERY time they give me a ton of unions.

• So
    Sonja Jackson Oct 21, 2018

The Fried Chicken Sandwich and French Fries were not fresh, the chicken patty tasted like it had been cooked earlier and left under a heat lamp, the line was not moving very fast, the French Fries were not fresh and hot, but luke warm, the tomatoes on the sandwich were over ripe.

• Pt
    PT BarnumTX Oct 16, 2018

Looks like I will be going to Jack-in-the-Box and Taco Casa

from now on. Whataburger doesn't offer Veterans a discount

like they do. They have a Police discount but no Veterans.

Makes the flags they have on their windows mean nothing.

Royal38 Oct 15, 2018

Managers are extremely rude to their workers at store # 165. A customer witnessed a manager snatching something out of a worker's hand. Managers should lead by example and be respectful and caring. don't bring your frustrations to work. TREAT PEOPLE HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED! You reap what you sew.

• Do
    dodiegirl Sep 19, 2018

I have been eating Whataburger since the first drive-in opened on the south side of San Antonio. I am 75 years old, still love them but the hamburger patties are so thin the are almost non existent. I realize that cost has gone up so much but please don't skimp on the quality I love so much.

• Pc
    PCM32 Sep 19, 2018

The employee wouldn't even say hello to me and as soon as I pulled up she yelled at me my total. When I asked her to repeat what I had, she repeated the total rather than repeating what I had ordered. She (Veronica) was extremely rude and inappropriate to me. She refused to repeat my order to me, to give me napkins, to give me ketchup. etc.

• Ke
    Kevin Times Sep 18, 2018

Worker still working same position after observed by customers not washing hands after using restroom. This is very unsanitary for customers to see the same employee handing out food after being caught doing this .Why is this person still working at the restaurant? 850 Longview Texas

• Na
    Nancy4321 Sep 11, 2018

I and my husband will not buy anything from Whataburger ever again until the employee is fired who cursed out and refused service to the police officers in Dennison, Texas. She should have been immediately fired. There is NO justification for her rudeness and stupidity.

• We
    Weasel07 Sep 10, 2018

Every morning we get whataburger breakfast at work. My complaint is your hash brown are nasty and $ 1.46. So we have to get our hash browns separate fro McDonalds. and for a dollar. Can you please get a better hash brown so we don’t have to go to 2 different places in the morning. Yours truly The biggest Whataburger fan

• Lu
    Luong Kristin Sep 10, 2018

To whom it may concern:

I went to the drive thru to order me an egg sandwich w/out cheese. This is my 4th time that I did not happy w/ my breakfast. When I order I told them 2 times that I need an egg sandwich w/out cheese please, but they still put the cheese in them.

Saubhagya Sharma Sep 05, 2018

I am a vegetarian and I ordered an aloo n cheese burger and they gave me a chicken n cheese burger and I ate it. After eating a bite I realised that this is not what I ordered. This is so not acceptable and so careless of them.

• Jt
    Jtsnsas247 Sep 05, 2018

As I walked in the door to the front counter to place my order the manager was yelling at three employees she whould not place my order.so I asked may i please order.thin she gave me a ugly look and sad I had to wait.i will no longer eat at that location again .I hope they can find a new manager so I could come back.her name was katrina cibit

• Em
    Emma Phatmama Spears Sep 04, 2018

I went to the Whataburger #556 drive thru in Marshall Tx at 11:06. I order the ranchero Bob meal and a double meat. I didn't receive the double meat. And this was no ranchero Bob. My god. I didn't realize until I had gotten back home 15mi away.