Westborn Dodge Chrysler Jeep / Deposit Refund Refusal

1 23300 Michigan Ave Dearborn, Mi 48124Dearborn, MI, United States
Phone: 877-295-7806

I visited Westborn Dodge to purchase a 2015 Charger. I gave a deposit for a vehicle, at that time I was told that my deposit would be refunded. I was not told that there were any stimulations on if my deposit would be refunded. I told the sales man what I wanted on my vehicle and he assured me that he could deliver. About a week later the vehicle came in, and to my surprise it was not the vehicle I asked for. I went to the dealership to get my deposit back and they are refusing to give me my money until the vehicle is sold. First of all, I will never know when the vehicle will be sold and I was never told that this may happen. Also, I've talked with the sales man (Scott) plenty of times, he never addressed me by my name EVER! I contacted another dealership and was told that this is against the law. I will never go back to Westborn Dodge and I suggest anyone looking for a vehicle to look elsewhere. It has been 2 weeks and I'm still going through processes on how to get my deposit back on a vehicle I never purchased or signed any papers for. This is the 3rd car I've purchased and the worse car buying experience I have encountered. The asst. sales manager was rude and the sales manager would not even come out of his office to address me or the situation.