Wendys.com / employee 's rights violated
On [protected] was called out to wendys for my husband after not once but twice he lost all counciousness. the mgr on duty decided to take it upon herself not to contact me his wife after he had stopped breathing for at least 45 seconds. the mgr on duty said it was not important enough to contact me or any family member. then when i walked down to ask why i wasnt contacted both managers on duty were laughing and said i was disrespecting them. i was then told phoenix fire dept told her not to bother his family at home and worry them. then i wa told in the incident report it states my husband refused to go yet when my husband read the report it never stated that. on top of that the gm of the store will not give me the correct number i need to talk to corporate and the district manager. refuses to give me more than five minutes os his time. On top of that my husband is on strict docters orders for light duty they have lifting and carrying heavy items doing morning openings pouring heavy chilli containers, getting ice etc wich probaly led up to the incident on friday. someone please respond to this if you can becouse im trying to understand how this can be jusstified! this is inhumane treatment of an employee and their is no exuse for it!
More Wendys.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - bathrooms.
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - the 4 for 4
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - workers being loud and obnoxious
- Wendy’s on Sugarloaf Parkway GA - never open on time
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - managers dad terrorizing our employees