Wendy's / food quality gone downhill!!!
My kids and I have always enjoyed Wendy's in the past, but eat out very rarely. We hadn't been to Wendy's in about 6 months. We were shocked yesterday when my son ordered a baconator which was tiny and nothing on it but 2 tiny thin slices of bacon he had to open the bun and hunt for. I ordered a double cheeseburger and it was the size of a white castle burger. What is the deal? I ordered an iced tea and they fill the cup to the TOP with ice...add a little iced tea til the ice goes down...and SHOVEL more ice on TOP...is there ANY iced tea in that damn cup? I was so disappointed. I know money is tight these days but it isn't fair to cheat customers.
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - the 4 for 4
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - workers being loud and obnoxious
- Wendy’s on Sugarloaf Parkway GA - never open on time
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - managers dad terrorizing our employees
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - customer service, food, cleanliness of location 5541 poplar ave. memphis, tn