Wendy's / cleanliness
This restaurant is at I-70 in the Pilot travel center in Columbus, OH.
I've seen some dirt buildup on tables and chairs before but this store takes the cake. Those tables were filthy!!! I should have taken my order to go. This wasn't on just one or 2 tables. It was on all of them. I even wet a napkin and rubbed some spots to see if it was just scarring from use or actual dirt...it was dirt. I was completely disgusted and wondered if the kitchen area was much better [since it's mostly out of the customer's eyes it probably wasn't].
Glad I was just passing thru the area. I wouldn't want to have this Wendy's as my hometown restaurant.
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - the 4 for 4
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - workers being loud and obnoxious
- Wendy’s on Sugarloaf Parkway GA - never open on time
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - managers dad terrorizing our employees
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - customer service, food, cleanliness of location 5541 poplar ave. memphis, tn