Wendy's / cleanliness

1 Columbus, OH, United States Review updated:

This restaurant is at I-70 in the Pilot travel center in Columbus, OH.
I've seen some dirt buildup on tables and chairs before but this store takes the cake. Those tables were filthy!!! I should have taken my order to go. This wasn't on just one or 2 tables. It was on all of them. I even wet a napkin and rubbed some spots to see if it was just scarring from use or actual dirt...it was dirt. I was completely disgusted and wondered if the kitchen area was much better [since it's mostly out of the customer's eyes it probably wasn't].
Glad I was just passing thru the area. I wouldn't want to have this Wendy's as my hometown restaurant.

Comments

• Aq
      21st of Mar, 2010

And yet you ate there anyway? I am sure while traveling there are/were many of places you could have eaten. One thing that really makes me have zero empathy for you is, in the letter, there is no mention of you pointing this out to someone so that the tables could be cleaned, or better yet, asking for management.

• He
      10th of Dec, 2012

My fiance is a truck driver and was stopped for a restart in Columbus, Ohio. He decided to go into the Wendy's at the Pilot to get something to eat before he got going again. He ordered a #2 combo... with NO CHEESE. When he got back to his truck and started to eat, he took a big bite out of his burger and tasted nothing but CHEESE. He immediately spit it out and looked at the burger. It was loaded down with cheese and a dried up burger patty. He used to go to this Wendy's everytime he was in Columbus, but he says NEVER AGAIN!!!