Wendy's / sticky, dirty tables, chairs, salt/pepper shakers
A group of eighteen friends go out to a fast food place after church on Sunday night. We went to a Wendy's on Coloniel Glenn Rd . Little Rock, and honestly the chairs, tables, salt/pepper shakers were so sticky all over it was terrible.. When you touched a chair, put your hand on the table to move it or just touched the salt/pepper shaker to use they were so sticky you needed to wash your hands before eating. Two of the ladies ask for a rag to wipe the tables and were given one. The workers didnt offer to clean the tables or anything. The workers looked clean and neat and the food was tasty, but it would be nice to sit at clean not sticky tables and chairs. It was like grease on the outside of a skillet that hasn't been washed with warm soapy water to remove the sticky. Needless to say we will mark that one of our list unless we hear they have done some detail cleaning.
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - spoiled food, or poor employee hygiene! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - staff attitudes
- Wendys - food
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - 4 four meal 2 orden
- Wendys - service
- Wendy's Restaurant #00005405 - watered down drinks!