Wendy's / sticky, dirty tables, chairs, salt/pepper shakers

A group of eighteen friends go out to a fast food place after church on Sunday night. We went to a Wendy's on Coloniel Glenn Rd . Little Rock, and honestly the chairs, tables, salt/pepper shakers were so sticky all over it was terrible.. When you touched a chair, put your hand on the table to move it or just touched the salt/pepper shaker to use they were so sticky you needed to wash your hands before eating. Two of the ladies ask for a rag to wipe the tables and were given one. The workers didnt offer to clean the tables or anything. The workers looked clean and neat and the food was tasty, but it would be nice to sit at clean not sticky tables and chairs. It was like grease on the outside of a skillet that hasn't been washed with warm soapy water to remove the sticky. Needless to say we will mark that one of our list unless we hear they have done some detail cleaning.

Comments

Li
  27th of May, 2009

That's pretty gross. I worked at a Wendy's for my first job years ago as a cashier and it was part of my job to wipe tables and clean up a little bit like every hour or so unless I had a huge line of people. Someone is definitely not doing their job.