Wendy's / short changed at the drive through.
Mid-afternoon (1:45 pm) hunger pangs led me to the Wendy's drivethrough where I ordered a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger at a cost of $1.06. I paid with a $10 bill, a dime, and a penny-- meaning I should have received $9.05 change. What I got was a $5 bill, three $1 bills, a nickel, and $1.00 coupon. What made me angry enough to post was that one of the singles I got in change was folded in half, so that when handed to me fanned out it looked like I was getting a $5 and four $1's.
I supsect the $1 coupon I received was either meant to diminish the chance that I'd turn around if I noticed the "gaffe" or to help the cashier balance their register at shift's end. I like Wendy's food, but this wasn't the first bad experience I've had and I intend to deny them the opportunity to do it to me again.
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys - Customer service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - customer service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - customer service 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - everything, manager, employee, service and food. 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - dine in order, just nasty