Wells Fargo Trust Operations / employee abuse
Sure business is slow, but if you're the newest employee that they hired on right before the market crash, they push you out the door in a disgraceful manner. They pile up your record with bogus negative comments. And if that doesn't drive you out the door in about a year or so, they have a pile of "reasons" to let you go. I've always been a goody-goody in school and previous jobs. After the market crash, I'm treated like I'm the Devil's twin brother. They managed to pile on a huge list of negative stuff on my employment record here at Wells Fargo. I will be let go with a month or two. And the worst part of it is, any future employer will expect them to be a reference!
This is NOT classy employer here in downtown Minneapolis. They are a big employer, but if you can find a job elsewhere, I recommend it!!! They will ruin you, your family, your credit, your future.
More Wells Fargo Trust Operations Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - customer service banker's
- Wells Fargo - fees
- Wells Fargo - home mortgage
- Wells Fargo - bill pay
- Wells Fargo - fraud