Wells Fargo Mortgage / lending practices
Wells Fargo has been "stalling me into default" since I requested a loan modification after I lost my job in October. I have worked with two third-party HUD approved agencies in attempting to obtain recourse but to no avail. Either this bank is extremely disorganized or they just pretend to be--either way, I have had to constantly resubmit documentation and one department doesn't seem to know what the other department is doing.
Consequently, my credit rating has gone to hell and I am about to lose a ranch that has been in my family since 1856! I even elicited the assistance of the local television news station to broadcast my concerns but it didn't seem to phase Wells Fargo at all.
I have learned I am not the only individual they have done this to--surely someone must want to initiate a class action?
More Wells Fargo Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - customer service banker's
- Wells Fargo - fees
- Wells Fargo - home mortgage
- Wells Fargo - bill pay
- Wells Fargo - fraud