Wells Fargo Bank / fees and charged to disabled veteran

1 420 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA, United States
Phone: 1-866-249-3302

I am a disable veteran, honorable discharge after 21 years of service.

I cannot write or keep a bank ledger and was told by the staff at the wells fargo branch in payson, az to use wells fargo online to keep track of my accounts. I have been a customer of wells fargo since 1996.

On dec 6, 2010, around 6:30am, when I checked my online account information my account was in the black. On dec 7, 2010, around 6:15am I checked my online account and saw that I was over draft but no charge or fee had been accessed.

On dec 7, 2010, between 7:00 am and 11:00am I made three deposits into my account to more then cover the mistake.

On dec 7, 2010, at 2:02pm wells fargo charged my account an over draft fee of $35.00 even after the corrected deposits were made to fix my mistake.

Between 2:30 and 3:30pm, dec 7, 2010, every telephone call to wells fargo was met with cold and heartless telephone bank employees that refused to remove the $35.00 fee even after it was explained that I was following wells fargo’s own directions and advice for keeping track of my account due to my disability.

Wells fargo bank offered no compassion or understanding and did not seem to care that if they do not remove this unfair charge that they will loss a long standing customer. Even though the customer tried to correct his own mistake following the direction of the local branch in payson, arizona.

I will not bank with a greedy and cold hearted bank and I would ask that other people see how cold hearted wells fargo bank really is and withdraw all their funds from any accounts they have with wells fargo or when they make a simple mistake they will witness first hand the cold hearts and lack of compassion I have suffered today.

Gu