Wells Fargo Bank / racial discrimination

1 120 W. LODI AVELodi, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 209-368-8812

I felt like your bank treated me like a criminal cashing a stolem check. I am a hard working resident of lodi and am appauled by the type of treatment I received at your establishment.

I went in to wells fargo lodi bank and tried to cash my payroll check. The woman said tht she needed to verfiy the check. I waited 20 minuteswhile she sat clicking the screen, I asked for her to get a manager she said they are all busy and then the woman preceeded to tell me that the signatures on the check didn’t match. I asked her to hurry because I am on my lunch and she can call my employer if she needs to. She said that she has to verfiy it this way and left me at her desk and went in the back and was gone for 20 more minutes. I never felt so embarrased; I was obviously getting such lowsy treatment because I don’t bank there and the color of my skin. I was in thier bank a total of 45 minutes before they paid me.

Comments

• Wh
      15th of Oct, 2010

So what color is your skin? White? Black? Brown? What color were the employees? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of!!! She said she was verifing the signature