Wells Fargo Bank / racial discrimination
I felt like your bank treated me like a criminal cashing a stolem check. I am a hard working resident of lodi and am appauled by the type of treatment I received at your establishment.
I went in to wells fargo lodi bank and tried to cash my payroll check. The woman said tht she needed to verfiy the check. I waited 20 minuteswhile she sat clicking the screen, I asked for her to get a manager she said they are all busy and then the woman preceeded to tell me that the signatures on the check didn’t match. I asked her to hurry because I am on my lunch and she can call my employer if she needs to. She said that she has to verfiy it this way and left me at her desk and went in the back and was gone for 20 more minutes. I never felt so embarrased; I was obviously getting such lowsy treatment because I don’t bank there and the color of my skin. I was in thier bank a total of 45 minutes before they paid me.
More Wells Fargo Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - complaining about my money that wasn't refunded
- Wells Fargo - home equity line of credit lender placed insurance
- Wells Fargo - erroneous credit reporting
- Wells Fargo - debit card
- Wells Fargo - brokerage and mortgage