WC Value Plus / How to cancel WC Value plus!

I received call offering a coupon savings book for only one dollar and they already had my information said they were associated w/ visa. It was near Christmas and i thought the saving would be nice so i give it a try. WC VALUE PLUS charged me a dollar never sent anything to me. Month and a half later they charged me another 19.95 for nothing. This is obviously a scam if you have this problem you can call [protected] and cancel your acct.

Comments

6th of Jan, 2007

Have been charged for months 19.95 call and call no help they keep charging month after month. How do I stop them?

• To
      16th of Jan, 2007

I was also told that i would receive a walmart card that was worth 25.00 after purchasing a how to get started on e bay kit. and was told to log on to www.valueplusonline.com to claim my card and i was directed here i am glad that i found the complaints area and the true number to cancel the service because in my letter the number is different it shows as 1-888-642-0241. thank god that i stumbled across this site in time and saw all of the complaints of others !! I will be cancelling this offer asap!! thank you to all who have previously posted. Your complaints you've saved me!

• Ke
      19th of Jan, 2007

The customer service number for Value Plus is 1-888-642-0241, you can call them to cancel and hopefully they will refund your money, they did for me.

• Ni
      26th of Jan, 2007

These people latch on like leeches and do not want to let go. But I have been able to cancel using the number provided. Thank You for the information I have no idea where they got my info.

• Ph
      29th of Jan, 2007

Alright. There are a couple of things to do. Easiest way is to call the company at the number listed multiple times on here. 1-800-475-1942. After you do so, tell them you want to cancel, and you'd like your refund. Make sure, that they give you a member number. After that check on www.memberstatus.com probably every couple of days and keep on them.

16th of Feb, 2007
    Wc Value Plus - Telemarketing scam

I just discovered I have been the unwitting victim of this company for the last 19 months! They began electronically debiting my checking account for $19.95 each month. Having read the complaints in this website, it appears this is a longterm, widespread scam. I never gave my checkcard number to this company directly, so they somehow ' obtained' my number through some other means. VISA and my issuing bank will only go back 60 to 120 days to issue a provisional refund. The company is in Minn. and their website www.JoinValuePlus.com cleverly exempts residents of their home state from doing business with them. When I called the Attorney General office in Minn. I was told the most effective way to complain is through my own state's Attor. Gen. office since they become an advocate on behalf of their residents in these matters. I was also told to go to IC3.gov online , which I have not yet done,but will do after I finish this letter. So to all those who have been victimized by this outfit, file a complaint with your Attor. Gen. office, the Fraud Hotline, your bank and /or credit card company to get the word out. Also, if your newspaper or a local tv station has a consumer complaint dept. - call them. They may be able to do for you what VISA, MASTERCARD or your bank won't, which is get your money back!

• Ml
      22nd of Feb, 2007

Yes, me too ... never agreed to anything written, verbal, email yet somehow they managed to debit my credit card with a monthly purchase charge. When I called their 800 number I asked them to provide me with proof that I authorized this service and said that if this was an authorized purchase that I would have received something in the mail re this membership ... They got cocky w/ me

• Vi
      27th of Feb, 2007

I would like to thank you all I got my canceled before they could charge me anymore.

• Me
      1st of Mar, 2007

I'm not even sure what this is, but I was charged with WC *VALUE PLUS on my debit account.. and was like what?? So i searched it on google and got this. Thank god! I called the number and cancelled thank you so much!

• Lh
      4th of Mar, 2007

I have been charge on my discover card for 2-$16.95 charges which was not authorized. I do not know how they got my # nor who they are. I have talked with Discover and they are crediting my account and investigating fraud.

9th of Mar, 2007

Yes, I absolutely agree. I have called 3 times to have this value plus cancelled. Each time I'm told that it has been cancelled and I will receive my confirmation e-mail. I have yet to receive it. When I call to make sure that my cancellation has been posted I'm told that my account is still active. I finally was able to speak to a manager and again I was reassured that this time my account will be terminated and I will receive a confirmation e-mail. THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! Can someone help me get these people to cancel this account!

15th of Mar, 2007

Once again I called to verify that my account has been cancelled and I was told NO! What the hell is going on her. When I spoke to the manager she could not answer any of my questions. I came back on this site to see if I could find more info about how to cancel and I saw a different number then what I was calling. The lady on the other end of the line was GREAT! She actually gave me a confirmation number. Whereas, the others would not provide me with on. They just kept telling to wait for my email confirmation and or call back. I hope it works this time. Thank you for posting this other number.

• St
      2nd of Apr, 2007

Have you heard from the Federal Trade Commission? I am about to complain to them.

• Do
      3rd of Apr, 2007

Hahaha 19 months. Can you really point a finger at someone else for not checking your account for the past 19 months? I'm sorry to say it but honestly look at how many people have problems and how many threaten to sue yet the company is still ticking. They don't pull numbers out of thin air. Your either on recording or have an electronic sig. somewhere and judging by the length of time it took you to figure this out you probably didn't know what you were doing in the first place. Pretty pointless but complain complain all you want it won't do a darn thing.

• Lu
      5th of Apr, 2007

Yes, I too have tried to cancel WC Value plus. Again today I was told that they would send me a form to fill out to get my refund. I have already paid 3 times at $16.95. Now this month it would be again, I will deduct this month and see what happens. (That will not work either because I pay off the full amount to avoid interest charges.

15th of May, 2007

Wc value have taking over 119.00 off my visa credit card unauthorized. I know nothing about this company and don't know how they gotten my credit information. I have been calling them for my refund letter but still haven't received one in the mail. Somebody need to make a stop to this scam business. These people are stealing our personal information away from us as it's okay for them too.

• Me
      15th of Jun, 2007

I called the number listed 1-800-475-1942, and she canceled my account and issued a refund that will be credited to my account. She told me that I would receive a confirmation email today.

• Ke
      20th of Jun, 2007
    WC - Value Plus - Did not authorize any charges

I have two unauthorized charges made to me credit card by this company. I am not sure how they managed to obtain my credit card number. Thank God I am able to stop the second transaction from going through. The first one did and was reversed. This company needs to be put out of business for their illegal actions of obtaining customers credit number over the internet and using it at their will.

25th of Jun, 2007

I have called for 2 months now asked them who and what r they told me they would refund my money but instead charged me for another month!!!

And I still don't know who they are, all they told me was I would get refund when billing cycle was due again.

• Gr
      17th of Jul, 2007

I am having problems with charges in the credit card. this is the second one i have in two months. Can I present changers against this store. (sorry my English is not so good. if so, can you tell me how, I'm living in Zapopan, Mexico and this is the first time I have this problem.

Hope you can help me in this matter.