Resolved valueplusonline.comgift card

C Review updated:

Elizabeth Collins is the Director of Marketing and the person that I recieved a letter from to claim my $50 in Gift Cards. When I log onto this website in the letter www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/50 to claim it there is no such website. I would like to have my gift card as promise.

debra a ward Aug 21, 2009

I would like you to just send the form to me so I will not have to bother you again

debra a ward Aug 21, 2009

can you not send me the form in the mail

• Br
    brookdaledude Oct 15, 2009

Hello, I am writting because I just want my gift card and there seems to be a whole lot of writting on this page and no answers to that simple question-now claim yours. How? My name is Daud Abdullah, I have the letter you sent, that claims this and that, please make this happen, thank you.

DeeDee10 Dec 18, 2009

Same thing here! I've requested my "FREE" $50 giftcards from Walmart three times now. All I get is another blank form with which to request my "free" cards. This has been going on for 3 months.

KimGilly Dec 25, 2009

Hi, my name is Kim and I also am wondering where my $50 Wal Mart gift card is. I was introduced to and PROMISED a $50 gift card for Wal Mart when I ordered a MONTEL WILLIAMS HEALTH MASTER blender/juicer and agreed to try the Value Plus service. I too am trying to claim my incentive and am unable to find any link or form to make this happen. I will be contacting Montel's company and letting them know that I believe this to be a fraudulent offer and as soon as I have further information on this situation I will post more information. In the famous words of Mike Brady of Brady Bunch fame... Caviat Emptor - Let the buyer beware!. I'm coming after my Wal Mart gift card...

andrea austin Jan 16, 2010

i'm tryding to get my free gift card that i was promised also and there is no website either please get with so i get what was offered to me.

• Ca
    carol gorney Jan 17, 2010

your subscriber number 1127692245

• Da
    Dawn Lavy Jan 21, 2010

Same thing just happened to me. I bought Abs of Steel and could not get off the phone with this lady until I finally sucumbed and said yes I would try it. Now I just want my card!! I am cancelling this mess tomorrow!

Kimberly Tayoor Jan 23, 2010

I agree that if you guys offer a giftcard it should be just as easy to get the card as it is to take my membership fee out of my account

Kimberly Tayoor Jan 23, 2010

I hope that after reading my comment and other peoples comments that I am lead to think differently

Angela holloman Feb 01, 2010

who is Elizabeth Collins it looks like she has lied to a lot of people like me.

• Pa
    PAMMIE Feb 02, 2010

where is the web site why lie to people WHY!

• Tr
    truffles Feb 06, 2010

I too have been scammed by Value Plus. I think it should not be allowed for people to tack on "additional offers" when you call in to order a product that you want to buy. Like someone else said, they will not give up until you finally agree to try their additional offers! A 10 minute call, ends up half an hour! It isn't right and I know they are taking advantage of the elderly this way! Congress, pass a law prohibiting tack on offers!

• Ka
    kasey Membreno Feb 23, 2010

Well here is yet another victim of Valueplus! When it sounds to good to be true, well I guess that old saying proves to be right yet once again.

• Al
    alonzo j. allen Feb 24, 2010

I agree. This company is used to con people. especially the elderly. I have not seen a form for the $50.00 gift card or anything else. I will close my account and request a refund of my membership fees.

Alonzo J. Allen
    547 Rolling Hill
    Fort Valley, GA 31030

• Yz
    yz guidry Mar 02, 2010

I have read all of the above complaints and I'm glad you'll are taking a stand for what Value Plus has promised. I have just got off the phone with Hailey that said you'll didn't do it right and you need to call this number 1-800-475-1942 and she said she would send the forms within 7 to 10days and if not call her back. I asked her about Elizabeth Collins who signed the letter they sent to me, and she didn't know who she was and that she was taking calls was her job. I asked her the company Value Plus in good standings with BBB and she said 99% . They let you know they are recording our conversation and I let her know if I had to use the recording if something didn't add up that she is aware that this could be used to my advantage if she doesn't send the forms for me to get my $50 free gift certificate. So try this 1-800-475-1942 and see if you'll get a response from them. If I don't receive the forms within 7 to 10 days and will call them again and will call the BBB and have them to investigate. yzguidry crowley, La. [email protected] email me and let me know if anything changes with your situation. Have a Joyful and Prosperous day Everyday.

• Yz
    yz guidry Mar 02, 2010

COMMENT SENT

• Cl
    Cliffordmaryandd Mar 02, 2010

I spoke with someone about the free gift card. I asked her about elizabeth collins also. She did not know that person. I told her to cancel my membership. She asked if i would like to speak with her manager. She stated he was on the other line and to hold. He pick up the phone about three second after i was put on hold. He was not aware of elizabeth collins. i told he i am on the internet and looking at the complaints about this company. He said"he tells the peoople there is always something bad before the good. I told him something is not right. I want my membership cancelled. He said he took care of that. I asked if, i would be charged for anything, he said no. I told him i will called back to morrow and see if it was cancelled. the funniest thing is that she knew my name before i addressed my self!!! UUUmmm.

NotMeThisTime Mar 06, 2010

After reading the above comments, and re-reading my "Claim your gift cards" letter from Elizabeth Collins, I decided to contact the company, ask for the highest manager, cancel my account, and file a formal complaint that this company is wasting mine, and many other people's time. The link they give to claim your cards is erroneous, and no one can identify the supposed Director of Marketing we are all talking about. I don't need much more evidence than that to end this madness.

• Ln
    lnmlane Mar 08, 2010

i too was promised the gift card and the website doesn't exist. i would like my gift card

Anna Duff Mar 11, 2010

I was promised a gift card of $50.00, in order to receive it I had to log on to www.valueplusonline.com/open/form50 to register. All I found on web site was for complaints.

All I want is my gift card please send it ASAP. Thank you very much.

Anna Duff

• Ha
    harleyhoney69 Apr 16, 2010

This offer sounds alot like our Government, the promises are there, but no truth in any of them.
    I want what was promised!!!

Cheryl Hunt rchunt Apr 17, 2010

I was also forceably talked into trying this and recieving a free $50.00 walmart gift card. I also want my gift card as promised. My trial period is almost over and I am definately going to cancel. rchunt

• Me
    Melissa Wells May 02, 2010

I Am request my Gift card P/s send asap

• Fo
    Fortuchang p Mboya May 07, 2010

I want my membership cancel and learn to honor ur agrement with people as a company.I dont think I can trust any of your words any more.

Kimberly Burns May 18, 2010

I did not receive my 50 dollar gift card like I was promised for signing up for Value Plus.

• 42
    4245 Jun 19, 2010

When I go to the website, I get a site offering to sell me gift cards

• Ju
    juanvilla1 Jun 20, 2010

I also received a letter in the mail signed by Elizabeth Collins Director of Marketing to claim my gift card and I have not received my $50 gift card to wal mart as promised! I would really appreciate a response and my gift card ASAP!!! subscriber # 1128623952

• Do
    Donna1021 Jun 21, 2010

After reading how everyone is having trouble trying to get the $50.00 Wal-Mart gift card, I'm not going to hold my breath. I am happy that this scam cost me only one dollar. I'll keep checking back to see if anyone posts a notice that they were lucky enough to get thiers.

• Sp
    sparks6063 Jul 03, 2010

i also was promissed a $50.00 gift card to walmart.. thenlady on the phone was very pushy i just wanted what i orderd nothing else she just went on and on i finally said i would go the trial period the i would be cancelling it within 30 days she said that i could... so i have went to the web site and i can't find it hmm..

• Fr
    Frank creaturo Apr 05, 2017

@sparks6063 I like to get my gift card !!

• Cy
    cynthia gamboa Jul 09, 2010

i want my 50 dallar gift card or is this a scam

• Pa
    PATRICIA WRIGHT Jul 10, 2010

I JUST WENT TO VALUEPLUS AND HIT THE SEARCH BUTTON. THE VALUE PLUS WEBSITE CAME UP. I SIGNED IN AS NEW SUBSCRIBER AND FOUND THE DOWNLOAD FOR THE FREE $50 GIFT CARD. I DON'T HAVE A PRINTER YET SO I COULDN'T DOWNLOAD THE FORM. SO ANYBODY THAT GOT THAT LETTER LIKE I DID, JUST GO TO www.valueplus.com AND YOU WILL FIND THE FORM FOR THE $50 GIFT CARDS. [email protected]

• Al
    alicia patton Aug 04, 2010

yeah i have tried and nothing yet

• Br
    Brooke Lowry Aug 06, 2010

This is a big scam. I ordered the "Free Money' book and was offered a ton of things after.Its stupid that they would try to get you to spend more money after so I got all the websites out of the book and sent the book back here is the main website they offered www.missingmoney.com. I found over $1000 dollars on that site and would like to share it with you if you. So "Free Money" can blame this company for everything they did to screw me over.WHERES MY WALMART CARD YOU BLEEEEEP?!

• Jj
    J Joyce Artiste Sep 24, 2010

I received a letter advising me to log on to www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/50 to receive my $50 gift card to Wal-Mart. This website does not exist. The only thing I can get is the "Complaints Board". Please mail my gift card to my home address. I do not want to be forced to endure the aggravation of the customers listed in the Complaints section.

• Re
    Rebecca Castillo Sep 27, 2010

Man this does not seem good, i just called to get my $80.00 gift card, evelyn stated she would mail a form to me and submitt back to here, then she will send me a $80.00 gift card. If nobody has rec the $50.00 it does not look good to get the $80.00

• Mo
    mo johnson Dec 18, 2010

where is my 80.00 gift card i want to make a complaint

• Gi
    gina trimmer Jan 10, 2011

i also trusted you no more i will get a lawyer my son not playing gina trimmer!!!

• Wa
    walter parker Jan 22, 2011

Well I guess I am another one you can add to the list of being scammed. I also went onto the website and nothing came up but all the complaints. Wow, people are really amazing.

Walter Parker

• Re
    renee johnson Jan 25, 2011

After reading the above comments I also called to cancel, But the funniest thing to me also that he knew my name before I addressed my self!! It said claim your free gifts today!! As promised, we're giving you free gifts just for signing up for Value plus, Log on to www.valueplusonline.com now to claim yours!! This is the second time I didn't recieved my gift cards or gifts. s johnson thanks for listening.