The Unitel Direct Group Logo

The Unitel Direct Group

Having problems with The Unitel Direct Group?

The Unitel Direct Group reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 17, 2011. The latest review Yahoo and bing advertising was posted on Oct 5, 2021. The latest complaint Yahoo and bing advertising was resolved on Oct 05, 2021. The Unitel Direct Group has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 10 reviews. The Unitel Direct Group has resolved 4 complaints.

The Unitel Direct Group Customer Service Contacts

+44 330 124 7118 (Customer Service)
+44 147 329 0609 (Out Of Hours Emergency Telecom Faults)
+44 164 226 2978 (Technical Support)
1st Floor, Victoria House, Pearson Way
Stockton on Tees
United Kingdom - TS176PT

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Unitel Direct Group Customer Service. Initial The Unitel Direct Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Unitel Direct Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Unitel Direct Group. Discuss the issues you have had with The Unitel Direct Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

The Unitel Direct Group Complaints & Reviews

The Unitel Direct GroupYahoo and bing advertising

Unitel direct tel me a lady give me all the speak then put manager on, he spoke alot of positive yahoo and bing advertising, he said pay £30 start fee, then £120 per month, he said you will boost your removal buisness up get calls, not 1 call and he never rang me back as stated this unitel is a scamming company tricking you with lies, trying g to access bank accounts, keep away from these scammers fraudsters .

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

• The Unitel Direct Group's response · Oct 05, 2021

Hi, we done seem to have an account holder by the name “martyn habeshaw”

Please can I ask that you make contact with our offices on [protected] and we will be more than happy to look into your allegations.

Regards

Unitel

Respond

Unitel Directseo/ web and domain hosting for website

Unitel Direct is a completely corrupt company. Overcharge you for services not provided and when I cancelled the rip off seo package last week they have now taken my website down even though I have paid for domain and hosting until Oct 2020 !! How can they do this ?
    Has anyone had any luck with complaining to trading standards ? I want them to transfer my domain name but expect them to say I will have to pay them to do this and really do not want to give them another penny !

Comment Guidelines

Respond

The Unitel Direct Group — taking money out of my account without my consent.

Hi there, After speaking to a saleswoman at Unitel Direct who offer me a renewal contract (I paid £276 for...

Unitel Direct — Harassing unsolicited telephone calls

I keep receiving unsolicited harassing telephone calls from this company. The latest being today at 2:46 pm...

Uniteldirect.co.uk — After several weeks they haven't started the job

I asked the team from the company www.uniteldirect.co.uk to help me with my website. The rep told me that...

Unitel Direct — renew subscription

Unitel Direct phone you to re-new your yearly fee of £695 for doing absoluetly nothing, i have sent...

Bristol

Unitel Direct — Aggressive Mis-selling

We were bamboozled into using this company for one expensive year during which time we noticed no marked...

Uniteldirect.co.uk — Don't use them

I contacted the company www.uniteldirect.co.uk, because I thought that found a really good company, which...

Unitel Direct — Do not do what they say they will

This company operates high pressure sales techniques, keeping me on the phone for over an hour to get me to...

Unitel Direct Limited — Missale

We signed up with Unitel Direct on the 11/10/2010 -on the basis that they would get us on the natural...