valueplusonline.comNo such website!

When I purchased Genisphere face and neck cream I was told I would receive a $25.00 certificate to be used at Walmart, etc. Anyway there was no such website. www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/gc.

Thank you.

• Jb
    j Bonnet May 30, 2007

I purchased a vitamin c product called super C 22, and I was offered this value plus membership through the same salesperson over the telephone. The value plus web site doesn't work, and what I see it is a totally ripped off. Now I am thinking that this product is the same as value plus, since value plus was offered to me when I brought the Super c22.

• Ev
    Evelyn Morgan Jun 15, 2007

From a TV commercial, I ordered a product which I haven't received yet. I was told I would receive a $25 gift certificate for Target. In the mail today I received a document telling me to log on to www.valueplusonline.com/open/for/gc in order to receive the certificate.

There is no such website. I see others have bought into the scam. I wonder how much they will charge my credit card?

• Sh
    shaun riley Sep 08, 2007

I am complaining in regards to value plus/vacation passport it is a complete fraud and if anyone reads this comment do not have anything to do with said company fore you will be ripped off they give you a web site to receive a free gift after signing up and no web site exist so people beware.

Annie Purvis Sep 16, 2007

I was signed up automatically online after I purchased an order online. I received a letter welcoming me to a club I never signed up for somehow they have my credit card to charge this membership fee to as well. They are clode all weekend. and there is a cancellation site www.program....something.com they lady speaks to fast at the end. so call 888-833-7279 mon-fri

susan manes Oct 02, 2007

• Me
    meshif Oct 02, 2007

[QUOTE]When I purchased Genisphere face and neck cream I was told I would receive a $25.00 certificate to be used at Walmart, etc. Anyway there was no such website. www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/gc[/QUOTE]

hmm works fine for me

[QUOTE]i was ripped off with value plus too they said to go to a web site to get my two 25.oo gift cards and the site dont even exist my subscriber number is 1122781645[/QUOTE]

either you tried again or someone beat me to signing up with your subscriber number. reminder to all: never publish confirmation/subscriber/customer numbers online. this leads to fraudulent uses and possibly even identity theft.

• Ga
    gag Oct 04, 2007

DO NOT AGREE TO EVEN ACCEPT A TRIAL MEMBERSHIP!!! I was offered a trial membership when I purchased the H2O mop and when I got the letter from Valu Plus their was no gift card..only a subscriber number to enter on their website in order to claim your gift card. When I made my H20 mop purchase I was told I would have 30 days to cancel my trial membership before being charged but they only give you 14 days and they begin counting from the date of the purchase so by the time you get you letter you basically have only a few days to respond to cancel before being charged. More importantly the number I was provided from the Sales Associate AS WELL AS printed in the ValuPlus letter is not legitmate. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A HUGE SCAM

• Fr
    Fran Christian Oct 09, 2007

I've never written a complaint so I'm not sure of my attitude right now. I'm very upset over the scam, but I don't see what good this complaint site will do as you don't realize it is a scam until you purchase whatever they are selling at the time and then try to get on there web site. How does this help? I'll be happy to do whatever is necessary to stop these quacks if someone tells me how. This kind of scam is just so wrong and so mean to so many, many people.

Oh well, if nothing else, I know they will get their true "rewards" one day and it won't be pretty!

• Mi
    michele hatfield Oct 11, 2007

My mom purchased this on the phone. I had her cancel it the next day. I hope we don't have any more trouble after reading all the other complaints!

• Lo
    Lorin Howard Oct 30, 2007

Hi,I agree with everyone saying that they are scammers. I was told I would receive 2-25 dollar gift cards even if I cancelled but when I went to website to claim it did not even exist. I was also charged for the services before I even received the info. and merchandise. I called and cancelled after I saw it on my bank statement and they cancelled with no problem and luckily I asked if my money could be refunded since I had not used the services and they said sure all you have to do is verbally request a refund and they did refund my money 2 days later,I saw the refund when checking my online statement.

Susan Nov 12, 2007

This is such a huge scam!! When I called the telephone number 1-800-475-1942 and spoke with Shonda she cancelled my subscription to both value plus and home essentials and informed me that my credit card had not been billed, and would not be billed , but I told her that I don't understand how they are allowed to scam so many people and get away with it. She insisted that it was not a scam and that you do get the gift cards that you are promised if you complete a form. I was like that is not what I was told when I signed up. I was simply told to go to a website and claim my two $25.00 gift cards. I also told her that I was thinking about notifying my local television station in regards to this scam to which she did not respond at all.

Joseph C. Turner Nov 26, 2007

All a ripe off no 25.00 grift card no 40.00 gas rebates

• Do
    Donald W Drm Dec 20, 2007

Signed up for shopping service, was to receive $25 gift card. No such address. Scam, beware!

• Vi
    vickie lynn allen Dec 27, 2007

I want my 25 dollar gift card my subsriber number i 1123152052070.

• Li
    Linda Thompson Dec 27, 2007

I also could not fine value plus online as promised, but when I called the company was told by Alex that I should have used the address bar rather than the search engine www.value etc to receive my 25 dollar gift card I did not have a clue what she was refering to so she said she would send me a form. We will see. I will let you know. I also was told there would be no problem cancelling and also receiving my gift card.

• Sy
    Sylvia Martin Dec 29, 2007

I was offered the $25 Walmart Gift Card by going to WWW.Valueplusonline.com if I subscribed. I did and there is no such site. I was charged $1.95 trial fee for a scam.

• Ce
    Cedric Hardeman Dec 31, 2007

well, the only thing i can tell you to do is report this information to the better business bureau, if you have not already. basically i canceled my card before they had a chance to. i ordered the h20 mop and did that valueplus free trial ###. when i received the letter i did not receive my $25 walmart card as i was told, so i immediately reported my credit card lost. then i go on the the website they provide in the letter and get this complaints of scam website. all i know is h20 mop is not getting the rest of their money from me. i set the mop up in three monthly installments and only paid for first month before canceling my card. in my opinion, they are part of this freakin scam and i wish they would try and put it on my credit because it will easily get taken off. if they are a reputable company in which i did receive the mop, seems to me that h2o mop would do their research before giving customers information to a third party company that turns out to be a big scam. anyways, i am going to complain to the bbb after new year's.

• Ce
    Cedric Hardeman Dec 31, 2007

well i doubt youll receive it.

James E. Mabie Jan 03, 2008

I tried to call to cancel my membership with Value Plus and was given the comment twice that they were experiencing technical difficulties and that I should call back in 15 minutes. I gave them the benefit on the first call and called back only to hear the same message again and neither one would talk to me.

• Er
    erika nav Jan 10, 2008

claim 25gift card

• Ka
    Kathy I. Miller Jan 11, 2008

Does your account get charged for some type of fee? $16.95 per month.

• Ev
    evelyn s lewis Jan 18, 2008

I received a phone call at home offering a free 25 dollar gift certificate for Walmart plus a gas card worth $40... I agreed to the free trial offer at $1.95. Having just received the materials promised from ValuePlus I was instructed to go online at valueplusonline.com/open/form/gc to redeem my $25 gift card. There turned out to be no such site. The materials I received included a coupon for $1000. free grocery coupons which I was instructed to mail to the following address: Value Plus Grocery Savings, PO Box 5034, Hopkins, MN 55343-1034. I hope that address proves helpful to anyone tracking down this bogus operation.

JOYCE JOHNSON Jan 19, 2008

I also recieved a letter promising a 25.00 gift card to wal-mart andit is totally bogus . They need to be reported to better business bureaualso i'm calling my local t.v. station on your side WSLS to see what they find out. Everyone be cautious about scams.

• Ba
    barb ross Jan 24, 2008

Received call to try program and was told I would receive a $25 gas card and a $25 Walmart card whether or not I stayed in the plan. I called to cancel membership and tried online to put in an ID number for the cards and was told it was invalid. Have I been had? It ended up charging me twice for $1.95 and once for $1.00 before I even received any material from them. Today I get two letters with an ID number but apparently they are no good & I will receive nothing.

• He
    Heather Johnson Jan 24, 2008

I ordered the firm and was offered this special savings package
    "WC VALUE PLUS_V", they said they would send me a $25.00 gift card for walmart with my welcome package, never recieved anything. I've tried calling 888-833-7279, the first time I called a recording came on while I waited stating there is a website you can cancel at, it's www.programstop.com, well that only took me to complaint boards, and that's how I found this site. The second time I called I spoke to Thomas who said the computers still searching, and then repeated himself again, and all of a sudden he say's I'm sorry the computers are down. I asked him if there was a website to cancel at and he said www.valueplusonline.com "there is no such website...

• Ed
    Eddie l. monroe Jan 26, 2008

i have been charged 16.95 without my premission,
    and have not recieved the 25.00 card promised
    i am very dispointed with valueplus.

• Ke
    Kevin Scott Jan 27, 2008

I also receive a letter stating that I have a 30 day free trial after which my credit card would be charged $16.99. Called on the weekend and offices are closed. Asked to call 888-833-7279 Mon - Fri. I have only used my credit card online with 1 company which was As Seen On TV. The only other times I have used my card was over the phone with a company called Purity Products.

• Rm
    R.M Loperena Feb 03, 2008

Even after canceling before the agreed upon time, I was still charged for something I did not use and did not want. I canceled during my trial period by phone and on line. Unprofessional and shady practices. Do not use.

• Bo
    bonusmum Feb 12, 2008

OK, well I have also gotten a form that tells me to go to www.valueplusonline.com.open.form.gc and when I did, nothing came up. So, I called this number, 1-800-475-1942 and I spoke with a customer service rep. She told me that she would send a form, and when I explained that the website didn't work, she gave ma an alternative: http://www.valueplusonline.com/gcform.html. That worked and I was able to print out the form to get another form to select the giftcard I want. I will let you know if I ever get the gift card!

• Sh
    Shirley Belcher Feb 17, 2008

I have a charge on my Discover card fofr 19.03 on December 27 2007 and I have no idea what it is Would appreciate your
    help

• Ni
    nicole biglow Feb 23, 2008

I did not sign up for this cr*p. I don't drive at all ever, your coupons for car rentals are useless to me! I already filed my taxes, so the tax coupons are also useless to me. I did not authorize the use of my credit card either! I will report it stolen by you if your company charges me one dime!

• Ni
    nicole biglow Feb 23, 2008

STOLEN CREDIT CARD NUMBERS!!! I INTEND TO REPORT MISUSE ON YOUR COMPANY AND THE COMPANY WHO GAVE YOU UNAUTHORIZED USE OF MY CREDIT CARD##!!!

Mark LaPlantz Feb 28, 2008

I didn,t authorize a charge on my card, I am contacting the attorney generals office and turning you r company in for Theft..........

• Ka
    Karen Green Mar 04, 2008

I never recieved my $25 gift card OR my $1000 in grcery savings!!

sandra thompson Mar 10, 2008

This is a rip off in the clearest difination . You have to be on your toes these days. When I got the telephone number off my bank ststment I called immediately , "'JAMES"' the person who answered the phone took the amount that was charged immediately off my Card and was not going to question it at all . Which makes me know They are ripping off people and if you dont check your Bank Statment you could be out of money more often then we think .

• Vi
    Vicki Williamson Mar 15, 2008

I just discovered that I was being chared from my credit card a certain fee and I did not give anyone permission to do this ? I called this so called company today and theysaid go to thier web site if you want to cancel ? This is not good!!!!!! I plan to take this a a few steps higher!!!!!

Sincerly,

Vicki

Susan Mar 17, 2008

I agree with everything that everyone is saying. Do you wonder why the company that you are buying things from and offer these free certificate's are still doing it. Are they in on it or do they check up on the sites to make sure that they are ligits.

Is there anyway of letting these company's know what they are doing or how well all fell about being ripped off.

• Lo
    Lorine Purham Mar 18, 2008

Please release me from your list of participants, I do not want to be involved any more; I am Opting Out please. I can not afford this program.

Thanking You in Advance:
    Lorine Purham
    P.O. Box 952
    East St. Louis, IL 62203

• Es
    e scarborough Mar 26, 2008

well here is another one who bought into this scam
    so what are we to do . if there is no web site, no way to stop this and what about our credit cards how to we stop them from chargeing the card over and over.

• La
    latonyaraymond Apr 06, 2008

i want to cancel with value plus i did not receive my $40 gas card but you did take $39.90 out my account, I want it back into my account.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices