Having problems with AlstraSoft?

AlstraSoft reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 7, 2010. The latest review installation service was posted on Jul 6, 2019. AlstraSoft has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews. AlstraSoft has resolved 0 complaints.

AlstraSoft Customer Service Contacts

AlstraSoft Complaints & Reviews

AlstraSoftinstallation service

I purchased the Escrow script from this company. After purchase, I have messaged them on 4 occasions for help instructions. I even asked to pay the 30 dollar installation fee. I haven't received 1 reply in over a week now. I am so frustrated that I spent my money on this fraud company.

I don't understand how they are even allowed to continue with their website. There has to be a way to close this website down. They are blatantly robbing people. Strength comes with numbers. If anyone has a suggestion on how we can form some sort of petition or class action law suit for this company, please let me know

Alstrasoft.com — Scammed on a script

I signed up as an affiliate with Alstrasoft. I refered a website hosting client to buy their groupon...