Having problems with W3 Solutions?

W3 Solutions reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 12, 2014. The latest review Service we received from W3 Solution was posted on Sep 1, 2021. The latest complaint Faked service and scam was resolved on May 27, 2021. W3 Solutions has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 9 reviews. W3 Solutions has resolved 2 complaints.

W3 Solutions Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 999 1915 (Dealers)
+1 866 913 1350 (Consumers)
300-1455 Bellevue Ave
West Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada - V7T1C3

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with W3 Solutions Customer Service. Initial W3 Solutions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for W3 Solutions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about W3 Solutions. Discuss the issues you have had with W3 Solutions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

W3 Solutions Complaints & Reviews

W3 SolutionsService we received from W3 Solution

We purchased side by side Whirlpool Fridge and Freezer from Canadian Appliance Source on February of 2020 and as recommended by a sales person we purchased 4 year extended warranty from The W3Solution (Plan # [protected]). My husband and I wanted to make sure our family is not without the fridge if something goes wrong.
Exactly 18 months after, first week of August of 2021, our fridge stops cooling. We contacted W3Solutions (thew3solution.com) and explained the situation to people who obviously didn't care. Our nightmare started; with temperatures up to 40C, we had to throw all the food in the garbage (I am talking about all the food from our fridge).
The W3 Solution representative (Sandra B. as a Claim Adjudicator) was not communicating at all with us, not answering our calls and E-mails after the service they sent (JC Service Solutions) diagnosed a leak in the fridge. They needed a part to see where is leak coming from (on back order) to be able to replace the part or diagnoise that the problem is not fixable. We asked for a loner fridge, so we can live normally, but were told that W3 Solution is not doing that. We tried to explain to many representative we are calling almost on a daily basis that we are spending lots of money because we have to buy single packages of butter, milk, meat etc. and cannot continue to live like that. They didn't care. I would never recommend buying extended warranty from The W3Solution, for us it would be cheaper to buy a new fridge.
Whirlpool didn't help us either because they made a lemon and should take a responsibility to replacing it.

W3 SolutionsRepair of BOSCH Built-in microwave oven

I have purchased 4 year extended protection warranty from W3solutions for my built-in Microwave Oven (BOSCH) purchased at Canadian Appliances. The magnetron had burnt whereby the technician mentioned in his report that the Microwave oven would have to be replaced due to a scratch caused by the burnt magnetron. The company is now quoting the statement "It was reported by the service technician that there was scratch in /on the appliance that would cause the magnetron or any other component to spark. This scratch is not a loss occurred that is covered by the protection plan, as it is considered a breakage/physical damage (regardless of the cause)." I kept on explaining to them that the major component of the microwave had burnt out. They simply did not listen and accusing the customer as the responsible for the damage so that they apply this clause to avoid repair or replacement.
    Spoke to the technician and he told me that the scratch was caused by the burning of the Magnetron and the replacement of the microwave is the recommended solution. W3Solutions keeps on responding that the insurance claim is rejected due to deterioration of the product or part. I asked for detailed meaning of deterioration, and they cannot and have not provided an answer.

W3 SolutionsFridge Seal

Bought a fridge and in under two years the seal broke. Food is spoiling and the fridge runs non stop. I bought the warranty so I thought I was covered. It's been over two months now and we sill have the same issues.
      I contacted the store where I bought the fridge and warranty from and was told that they warranty is not their issue.

I was told delays are due to CoVid. I called Whirlpool directly and they told me they had the parts in stock and could get it to me in 2-3 days but I would need to pay as the warranty is not with them.

Over two months of a complete run around. Has to be one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had. I hope that subbing out warranties to a 3rd party does not become the norm. The seller gets to just blame the warranty company after selling you the warranty!

• Nn
          NNR Aug 06, 2021

Had the same problem. worst customer service please do not buy extended warranty from this company.

Jul 20, 2021

W3 Solutions — GE profile dishwasher

We bought 5 appliances from Tepperman's October 2018 and purchased an extended warranty for $699 to...

W3 SolutionsFaked service and scam

This company is nothing but scammers, they give you an imaginary service company has no contact and tell you at the end that they do not have the parts to repair your unit
        They sell me extended warranty through maytag for the fridge I bought from maytag store, then when the problem happened, they give you a call to tell you that they ordered parts for your unit then the part never arrive
        Everyone should pressure the government to revoke their operation permit

RESOLVED

• W3 Solutions's response · May 27, 2021

Hello Said, We are sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with a part update on your warranty claim. We do need to stress that all the service companies we work with are fully licensed and in many cases large cross Canada companies that will deal with part vendors and manufacturers to work in getting parts, all service companies will have contact information that we can readily provide if it is needed and we will also provide it when the initial claim is made and set up for service. As a company we process and pay tens of thousands of claims a year and we operate fully within all legal and ethical guidelines. I would encourage you to reach out to [email protected] but place your e-mail to the attention of Chantal so that they can review your file and assist. Kind Regards.

W3 Solutionsclaim not resolved; no replacement on appliance

I made a claim for my GE Range at the beginning of February. The company who W3 uses to do the repair is unable to get the part. I am now being told it may be available for end of July, maybe. No one from W3 will return my calls. An Adjudicator named Chris responds to my emails saying I have to wait, that a part issue does not mean I get a refund on my stove. I have been cooking on a hotplate during a pandemic since February. This is not a reasonable amount of time to be without a range, when I am trying to prepare meals for my family. I bought the warranty, being explained if the range could not be fixed within two months I would have a replacement. I was patient because of the pandemic, however now I feel like I am being ignored., and the repair service does not seem hopeful they will be able to get the part. They said they sent a message to W3 and were waiting for a response. W3 emailed me back again today saying they would not replace the range.

RESOLVED

• W3 Solutions's response · May 26, 2021

Hello rbc4848, We are sorry to hear that you've been having difficulties with your appliance repair. We are aware that manufacturers are experiencing supply concerns related to factory caused shortages and this can affect the timeframe for a repair ( either under or out of warranty), if you have not already communicated with management at W3 we encourage you do do to, please send your e-mail to the attentions of Chantal at this time via [email protected] for a review of your file. Kind Regards.

W3 SolutionsDishwasher Warranty

June 2020 my dishwasher gave an error code and leaked water into my kitchen, so I called it in for warranty
            The tech came and did not see the code when he turned it back on so he left, the next day it started coding again. So we called it back in, the same tech came back and realized when he was there the 1st time he hadn't turned the water on and that's why he didn't get the error code the 1st time. He ordered parts.

Some time late July he came back and repaired the dishwasher. A few cycles later, it coded again.

I put in another claim. Got an email saying parts were being ordered and should be within 10 days. This was the beginning of August.

By the end of August I hadnt had a tech come and when I contacted them they said the work had already been completed. After some back and forth I finally got another tech to come out and install a new door (the supposed fix to the leaking and code). Within a week the dishwasher leaked and code again!!

I put in another claim and also voiced that I wanted a new machine. This was months of having a broken machine and extensive damage to my kitchen. They told me to contact my insurance company for the damages, and they were going to continue to try and repair.

Beginning of September a fix, and then days later a leak and code. Another claim was put in and again I voiced my discontent and I was told to get lost and they will continue to repair. A couple weeks later fix and then code.

October now, still don't have a dishwasher a repair and then it codes again. Damaging my cabinets to the point that I have had to remove the bottom section from it being warped and bubbled.

Weeks after that the same thing...a seal is replaced. Leak code error still going off. Machine still broken.

Another repair, the most recent, December 9th. The repairman claims he knows up from down and that he is requesting a new machine. Not only is it broken but all the foam around the machine is wet, and has now been sitting for months.

This has been going on for almost 8 months. It is now January 2021 and I still don't have a working machine. I emailed Jan 4th asking for resolve. The repair service (transglobal) contacted me first and said that parts were ordered Jan 4th, the same day I emailed, and that it would be another 2 weeks for anything to happen. W3 has told me to leave them alone and contact Samsung if I have a problem.

I am a new mom that already has enough to juggle, let alone chasing down repair companies, warranty services, doing dishes and bottles (which i can't do when the baby is sleeping cause of the loud sound). So I have to cook, clean, create counterpart, watch kids, call companies...its literally what I paid for. A warranty. I have now gone 1/4 of my warranty without a working machine or a service provider that is actively and effectively responding to my claim.

I have even tried to evoke the 'lemon policy' which gets you a new machine when 4 warrantable claims have been made. At this point I have more than that, and that doesn't count the claims that don't get seen. Since sometimes a repairman will visit a couple times without needing a new claim since they see a new problem and then come back.

3 different techs have come to see the appliance and all 3 have not been able to fix the problem. I need a new dishwasher

Sep 28, 2020

W3 Solutions — Extended warranty

We bought 4 years extended warranty on the 3 different Bosch appliances and, the stove display control panel...

West Vancouver

W3 SolutionsDefective product received

Several months ago, I ordered Samsung 3D TV from the company W3 Solutions. The TV was with the 3D glasses, but they were defective. I bought a warranty as well. But the seller provided different excuses in order not to provide new glasses or repair the defective.
              I want to find other people, who bought something from this company and have the same problems as I have. Please contact me or post comment about your situation. Together we can open a case against this company.

• Ms
                  ms.nelson Jul 22, 2016

I purchased a 40"daytek tv 10/18/09, before the year ended the pixals started. I contacted w-3, was told I had to take it somewhere. The extended warranty card clearly states any tv over 27" is in home repair(I had to tell him). He put me on hold for
                  at least 10 minutes, then told me they didn't have anybody to come out. How can I take it to a repair shop if nobody works there? Well it's happened again, not 6 months
                  later. I rec'd a claim #, national electronics took my tv march 14th. I called them 4/3/12
                  they can't find the part they need, they kept trying. I called 4/14/12, no luck. 4/18/12
                  national e-mailed w-3, no response. I called w-3, was told they'll give me back my warranty money back(that's not acceptable) I told him that. I'm on hold again. He's
                  going to contact head office. I have heard nothing from them. I checked on-line, (under review). To put it mildly, I'm not a happy camper. They should be replacing this piece of garbage. Oh by the way national informed me that daytek is out of business