Having problems with 411 Locals?

+1 866 391 0622 (Customer Service)
+1 702 824 9365 (Recruitment Line)
101 Convention Center Dr. №900
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

[protected]

Dear sir, iam creating a high quality video but no flame is found in my video my flame does not match with my...

411 locals

I have had 99 dollars a month taken out of my checking account for the last two months and I never gave...

They didn't like my ad. I changed the content couple of times

I wanted to place the advertisement on the website www.411locals.com. I sent the text of the ad to the...

query

I am going to ask 411 Locals to create and optimize for me a site, that I am going to use for a garage start up business. You may ask me - didn’t you read all the complains, why are you choosing them ? Because this is the why I make choices. First am collecting detailed offers from several companies. Then is the procedure of comparing. After that I am checking comments and reviews that were posted for all companies that I was offered from. Well, some of the reviews are from real customers, but most of them, I am sorry to say, are from competitors or rivals. Because of this, I am checking very very very carefully the sites that are already realized by the companies I am comparing. And based on the already realized project and the offers I am making my choice. This choice is pragmatic and realistic. The very same way I bought a car and software for my business.

• Ed
    EdnaO'Smith Apr 22, 2015

I used 411 locals before for a site creating and seo - I am fine with them

Fraud

I was told they would Search Engine Optimize MY website, and that they would advertise MY website. What...

company tries to hide from dissatisfied customers

This company claims to provide search engine optimization service. But in reality, they have no real technical expertise. They are a boiler room, telemarketing operation.

The owner says his name is MICHAEL MARTIN.

His objective is to have his telemarketers call businesses, catch them by surprise, asking if they want their company name to appear on top of Google's Front Page, near the map when someone is searching for the services the legitimate company provides.

MICHAEL MARTIN'S company also lies to their customers, claiming they are the only company in a given city from a particular industry receiving 411LOCALS.COM search engine optimization service.

In reality, 411LOCALS.COM will sell their "service" numerous times to other companies in the same city, in the same industry. The only thing they care about is bring in as much money as possible.

The problem is 411LOCALS.COM HAVE NO REAL TECHNICAL EXPERTISE. Customers can find Googles "key words" describing their business on their own, using Google itself. That's the "service" 411locals.com provides. Their customer's listings USUALLY do NOT appear on top of the page -- most of the time they do not appear ANYWHERE near the top.

411LOCALS telemarketers are instructed by owner MICHAEL MARTIN to complete a one-call close, meaning get the prospect to give their credit card number OVER THE PHONE on the first contact so they can be charged $199.

After that, MICHAEL MARTIN'S company will CONTINUE TO CHARGE $79/MONTH...unless the customer informs his company in writing 30 DAYS IN ADVANCE that they want the charges to discontinue.

411LOCALS.COM also... TAPE RECORDS... their customers approving the use of their credit card for ONE REASON only: so 411locals CANNOT BE ACCUSED OF FRAUDULENTLY CHARGING THE CUSTOMER'S CREDIT CARD -- even though that is essentially their intention.

The company hides from their customers by listing a different business address. The company's REAL PHYSICAL ADDRESS is: 3160 VALLEY VIEW RD, SUITE 204, LAS VEGAS, NV.

After they log too many complaints from dissatisfied customers, the company will probably simply change their company name -- and then claim they have NO COMPLAINTS WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU...the real reason there will be no complaints is because the new company name was just created...eventually there will be plenty of complaints.

However, the office will remain LOCATED AT 3160 VALLEY VIEW RD, SUITE 204, LAS VEGAS... it's more inconvenient to close down the physical office and open a new one then to simply change the corporate name...

If someone has experienced what appears to be a fraudulent promise of search engine optimization, there's a pretty good chance it occurred at 3160 VALLEY VIEW RD, SUITE 204, LAS VEGAS, NV where MICHAEL MARTIN runs a telemarketing boiler room...even if his company is using a different corporate name.

To verify the company provides lousy service IF THEY CONTACT YOU, ask 411locals.com to PROVIDE THE NAMES OF 10 CUSTOMERS WHO ARE SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICE AND CONTINUE TO ALLOW THEIR CREDIT CARD TO BE CHARGED $79/MONTH BY 411LOCALS.COM

Importantly, do not accept just ONE COMPANY... INSIST ON 10 COMPANIES...THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO SO AND WILL TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH 411.LOCALS.COM!!!

Misleading and dishonest sale

Do not work with this Company, Offer is too good to be true. They sell you a product that Google, Yahoo and MSN Offer for Free!!! Just research Local listings. You set up your own Keywords and Images without the need of outsourcing someone else.

I already had a Google Local Listing and they informed to tell me that Google frowns upon multiple listings for the same company. Did they care? No. After I cancelled my account the following day my Google Analytics was no longer active. Obviously, they pulled the plug on that to make my job of advertising that much more difficult.

Granted, it took a long while for me to resolve this issue with Google. I finally was able to delete my duplicate listing (almost impossible task). Once I did that they charged me again. I filed a fraud charge with my bank and they made a fictionous report listing my website page one. Having only had their service one day, this is impossible as web optimization takes a great length of time.

I was fortunate to escape with only a 140 dollar loss, yet feel for those who have gotten ripped-off by this company before and those that continue to do so.

Ask them to reveal their method. They won't.

They call from an Anonymous number.

They say no catch, yet there are many to come...

BEWARE!!!

STAY AWAY FROM 411Locals or 411Service!!!

Google advertising rip off

Notice: 411 web design of las vegas is in no way affiliated with 411locals. The band of crooks has been...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices