Wc Value Plus - VUnauthorized charges

L

I discovered this company had taken 3 monthy payments from my bank account for $16.95 each. When I called the 800# I let them know I had ordered nothing and demanded to know also where they got my card info. I had ordered a couple of things online in the weeks prior to their first charge so I assume they phished my info. The rep only answered the phone as "Membership Services" and could not tell me for what type of membership I was being charged for or how they got my card #. He could not find me in his files he claimed. I asked for a supervisor and "Jim" got on the line answering "Gardens Alive". One of the products I ordered from an ad I saw on TV was for a miracle grass seed. In any event I'm connecting the dots and feel this online order is where they got my info and then they try to tell me I've subscribed to some garden club. I suppose they figured me for some senile old lady but I'm one consumer sick and tired of these ripoff artists and I'll fight to see these unscrupulous people put out of commission. The supervisor also claimed to not have me in his files either (and therefore could not submit back my money) but I believe it is only because I was demanding to know from the git go how they got my card #. I've been reimbursed by the bank and am filing a dispute form with them (CAUTION: anyone else most banks can only go back 60 days on a debit card transaction) and will put in the dispute form that this is fraud for my bank to pursue. Also I have downloaded a Minnesota State Attorney General complaint form as this is the address showing on my bank statement and will file charges there as well. Complaints will also be filed with the BBB.

• Sk
    SKG Consulting UK Ltd Jul 17, 2013

Sir/Madam,

We are finance consulting firm in London Uk that specializes in connecting genuine seller and buyers of banking instruments BG, SBLC, MTN, LC, POF, MT103 etc.

We equally provide loan/project funding with low interest rate through our financing bank(s) and receive our commission at the successful closing of each transaction.

Best Regards.

Mr. Saeed Al Khirbash
    CEO
    SKG Consulting UK Ltd
    14 Alexandria Road,
    London, W13 ONR, United Kingdom.
    Phone:+[protected]

Charlene R Jan 09, 2013

I paid off my credit card and discovered that this "sim*value plus has been deducting 24.95 monthly for about a year and half. I called the 800 number and was told I subs ribbed to their membership..which is crap..and if I wanted to hear the transaction that I confirmed I would have to request it in writing. They would not let me talk to anyone who could help me. I will also be contacting the MN attn general.

• Li
    linda dean Dec 26, 2009

i have a charge to my debit card that i did not make
    for $21.95.
    I will prosecute.

• Ka
    Kath** Aug 03, 2009

Nice STORY for a 56 year old who has been a Heroin JUNKIE since 13. And now he has a REAL NICE CRACKHEAD GIRLFRIEND<BARB Wengenosky, she just lost her house(wonder why?) so I guess he'll get rid of her real fast!!

• Zh
    ZHKT Jul 20, 2009

Here is how you take care of this (I am not a lawyer and by any means litigating or advising you - I have to say this in case it goes to court):

First: file a police report with the information on the company from you bank (you can also search Manta.com for the company info)

Second: take the police report to your bank, and file a fraud claim.

Third: once the investigation is started you should have it resolved shortly!

Hope that helps, I know this works a JP Morgan Chase Banks.

Salvador Frazzetta May 30, 2009

• Pl
    PLP May 22, 2009

I just found a charge for $19.95 on my bank statement. When I called the 800 number listed with the charge, I was told this is an intermediate company and he had no information concerning when or with whom I signed up for this "service", nor could he tell me what this "service" was. I immediately demanded a cancellation of this charge and a refund of both charges back to my account. He replied that he would submit my request but it might take some time. I told him this is NOT a request, but a DEMAND, and I would be contacting my bank and the Attorney General about this fraudulent practice. He hung up. PLP

• Al
    Alex Grignon May 19, 2009

Unauthorized charges to my credit card for 19.95. No services were ordered or used by myself. Unable to speak to a human when I call the 800 number and the web site takes you no where.

johnson May 03, 2009

Charged 19.95 for something I do not know what its for and I do not want to be charged for this again. This is stealing and I DO NOT take this litely . So if there as anything you can do please do it

• Ri
    richard papile Apr 14, 2009

HE VOULD KNOW BECAUSE THE SCHOOL CALLED EIS MOTHER AND TOLD HER THAT THE GIRL WENT SWIMMING WITH HER UNDERWEAR ON UNDER HER SWIMSUIT, AND THEY WERE WET.SHE ONLY HAD HER SCHOOL DRESS LEFT TO PUT ON, AND THEY WANTED TO SEND HER BACK TO CLASS IN WET UNDERWEAR, OR LEAVE THEM OFF!THE MOTHER WAS AT WORK, SO SHE ASKED HIM IF HE COULD HELP.I HAD TO GO TO A STORE AND BUY THE UNDERWEAR, EVEN THOUGH I FELT LIKE AN IDIOT.WHAT THIS SICKO DOESNT MENTION IS THAT SHE IS CONVICTED THIEF, CRACK HEAD AND AND LOST CUSTODY OF OUR OWN 2 DAUGHTERSBECAUSE SHE ABANDONEDED THEM WHILE I WAS AWAY.SHE DIDNT FIND ANY RECEIPT, I TOLD HERONE DAYWHEN SHE WAS TRYING TO WORK HER WAY BACK INTO MY HOUSE, AND THERE WAS A COURT ORDER BARRING HER FROM BEING THERE, BECAUSE OF AN EARLIER INCIDENT, IN WHICH SHE GAVE ME A CUT ON MY LEFT ARM THAT REQUIRED 27 STITCHES TO CLOSE.IF I WANTED TO I COULD HAVE HAD PRESSED CHARGES ON HER, BUT I DROPPED EVERYTHING.BECAUSE I CANT DO IT.BY THE WAY, SHE SAYS SHE HAS NO COMPUTER BUT SHES ALWAYS ON ONE, HOW ELSE WOULD SHE BE SENDING THESE.SHES EVEN STILL HAVING MAIL SENT TO MY MAILING ADDRESS.SO THAT SHE CAN DEFRAUD THE GOVERNMENT.I DONT KNOW IF ITS JAIL OR A MENTAL INST, BUT SHE DOES NEED HELP.I WAS CURSED WITH THIS NUT JOB.SINCE THE DAY HER MOTHER THREW HER CLOTHES OUT IN THE POURING RAIN, AND HER GRANDMOTHER BEGGED ME TO TAKE HER SOMEWHERE FOR THE NIGHT.I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HER!I DID KNOW HER GRANDMOTHER THROUGH HER UNCLES, SO I TOOK HER FOR THE NIGHT, AND RETURNED HER THE NEXT DAY.I TOLD HER MOTHER I WAS NO BABY SITTER, AND HER MOTHER APOLIGIZED.ITS BEEN HELL EVER SINCE.TAK ANOTHER FEW XANAX KATH.TRY NOT TO FOR GET COURT. RICHIE

• MAC Mar 22, 2009

MAM I NO U R FROSTRATED BUT I AM AFRARID THAT U WLIL NOT GET VERY FAR IF U USE ING THAT KNIND OF LANG WAGE

I WOLD SUGEST THAT WHEN U DO TKAE THIS CONPLAIBT TO A HIGER LEVLE THAT U TEPMPER YOU'RE INAPROPTATE WODR'S

I HPOE U DO NOT TKAE OFENSE FOR NON EIS ITNDEDNED, ,

& I HOP THAT U ARE SUCES FULL IN GETING YOU'RE MONEY'S BACK

SICNERLY

BLESING'S

REGRAD'S

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Fr
    frustrated Mar 22, 2009

who the ### are these people. Im beyond upset with the damn charges they've been placing on my acct. this is ###ing ridiculous i will place a ###in complaint on the news about these muther###ers. this needs to be stopped!

• Ly
    Lynne Feb 08, 2009

I bought snuggies on line. they offered three choices for a bonus. I clicked on the icon for a $ 10 rebate offer and before I had a chance to refuse I was suddenly signed up for monthly value notifications by email, that I never wanted and no way to remove it. Also never got the $ 10. Yet now the unwanted $ 1.95 charge to my checking account has become a monthly $ 19.95 in just 30 days. Of course they deny any knowledge and that they have had other complaints. But can do nothing.

• Al
    A Lowndes Dec 21, 2008

I also scanned by cc bill and noticed an unfamiliar chatge of $16.95. I called the toll free number and being sunday got no response. I contacted my ccc company and they will credit my amount back after jumping through hoops and a ton of friggg'n paper work. I always by from reputal companies 0nline. I think this had to do with "as seen on tv" Always check for boxes that need to be clicked or you're screwed.

Matt Nov 17, 2008

This fake company got me to! They charged me $19.95 for nothing. I didn't order anything online or over the phone so I don't no where they got my card info from. As an Internal Investigator for a major retailer I see this type of stuff all the time and am very careful with my own accounts and this just pisses me off!! I will be filing this with the financial crimes unit of the police department and advise everyone else to do the same to stop these SOB's. Good Luck

• Co
    comBoardhh Nov 17, 2008

I just checked my bank account statement and found the unautherized charge of 19.95 on my account. I called back to the phone number of [protected] MN and asked what's about it. The receptionist answered that they would refund back the amount and will cancel the so called memebership I wasnt even know what it is. I called my bank and planned to fill up the disbute form and claim for the refund.

• Sh
    sherrie geromanos Nov 11, 2008

my card was charged for 19.95 & i didnt order anything. I have reported it to the better business bureau.

Denise Oct 30, 2008

I just phones the 800# today Oct. 30 and complained for the second time about unauthorized money ($16.95) taken from my account since last year July. I am so upset with this. They were not helpful and just told me it was for a "membership" I signed up for. I DON'T believe in memberships and the lady who answered would not give me an address to make a formal complaint. They have now taken over $220 from my meager account. Isn't there an ATTORNEY who could do a class action suit?

John Oct 19, 2008

Noticed a $19.95 charge on my credit card statement from this company. I don't know anything about this company, have never ordered anything from them, did not give my credit card # to them and did not authorize them to use my credit card. Total fraud case. Call your credit card company and cancell your card after filing a complaint with the fraud department.

• Na
    Nathali Oct 15, 2008

the same thing happened to me! I had no clue where this $14.99 was coming from!! I just realized this now! and I've been working so hard trying to save for college! I'm about to call them! what a ripoff!!!

MARTINELOWE Oct 15, 2008

I WAS CHECKING MY BILL STATEMENT I CAME ACROSS a $19.95 charge on my checking account, i never ordered anything i called the compagny the same day they told me that i have an account whith them, which is a lie i want my money back

• Gl
    Glen Miller Oct 12, 2008

I really need to know how to stop value plus from charging me any more.They stole from me, and something needs to be done

James Bennett Oct 11, 2008

I have been charged $19.95 for an unknown charge. I don't know who the company is and there is no explaination of the charge.

• Ji
    Jill Oct 11, 2008

I too, noticed on my bank statement charges of $16.95 3 months in a row and have no idea how they got my info. As a result I had to cancel my card and am waiting for a new 1. The bank re-embursed me for the charges and is also looking into reversing some overdraft fees which were the result of their charges at the tune of almost $200! I am on a fixed income and really thought it was my own mathematical error

• Ce
    cedric berthod Oct 09, 2008

same story happenned to me I just realized it today. I bought the same miracle seeds (which by the way did not work) and they are charging me 19.95 per month since June. I told the story to my bank, i did not know I could ask the bank to reimburse theses charges.

• Ly
    lyudmyla vavrychuk Oct 05, 2008

$16.95 please do not charge from my account.

• Ru
    Ruby Borbas Sep 30, 2008

I was charged $16.95 without my permission and the bank can't do anything about it without authorization from the company to stop the payment. I called the company and they said they will cancel the arrangement. We shall see

• Re
    Rene Cancio Sep 24, 2008

I was charged $16.95 on my Credit Card without my permission. I do not know who these people are. The charge included a tel.# that was bogus as well. That number is:
    WC *VALUE PLUS-V [protected] MN
    Thank You.
    Rene Cancio

• Wi
    WILLIAM C EHLERT Sep 09, 2008

$ 16.95 charge to my account.pleas remove.

• Li
    Liz Sep 02, 2008

I swear DEATH if you withdraw any more money from my account i will also have my lawyer contact yours thank you not

Mary Aug 28, 2008

I have received 3 unauthorized charges on my credit card for WC VALUE PLUS V, telephone number [protected] MN. I called the number and I anticipate it to be canceled but would like to inform others of the possibility that there is a problem. I did telephone my credit card company to dispute the charges.

• Vi
    vincent moscato II Aug 28, 2008

Stop taking money from my account. I have reported this to my bank as well

• Co
    cotina Aug 25, 2008

Every month on the 25th they have been taking out 16.95!

• Wj
    W. Jane Bates Aug 23, 2008

Company has been fraudulently charging $19.95 for over 8 months. I want them stopped and my money remitted back to me. I am reporting them to the Credit Card company, the Attny Gen. and anyone else I can think of.

James Ward Aug 20, 2008

I just found out about this today, and we were being scambed byWC *Homeplay - V [protected] and WC*Value Plus-V for the past five months to the 19.95 per month each! I too just got off the phone with then and demanded online access to collect my refund since I did not trust that I would ever receive the 'refund form" This is the link
    to the form they said to use.

I will be sending out Certified mail tomorrow. Good Luck

Debbie Aug 18, 2008

wc*value plus-v has been taking money out of our account . We didn't authorized them to. When called them they claim they would quite. Called back the next day and they told me the same thing, they would close the acount, I dont even have with them. Make sure you check your credit card bill every month for charges that you didn't make. Turning it over to consumer report.

Debbie Aug 18, 2008

I was charged 16.95 to, on my credit card for about four months. They claimed they wouldn't charge me again, but I dont trust them . I dont know how wc*valueplus-v even got my credit card number.

• Ea
    Earlean Perry Aug 17, 2008

I don't recall authorizing this company, whoever they are, to charge my credit card for any reason. I don't even know what kind of product this is!

• Cy
    cynthia Aug 12, 2008

i finally found a number to call if you need to cancel this ridulous scam...[protected]..i too have been taken for 16.95 each month for 5 months but just now was able to cancel via this number

• Fr
    Franklin A. Darley Aug 07, 2008

They are taking money from my credit account that I have okaied, 16.95 $ each month. I have ordered things from the internet but I have not subscribed to anything. I paid for what i have received from them. I want them to replace my money.