Walmart / price gouging
Due to the recent tax increase on tobacco, loose tobacco (Top, Bugler, Drum, etc..) increased by just over $26 per pound. It doesn't take much math to calculate the increase for a 6 ounce can of tobacco. Yet when I went to the nearest WalMart to buy a can of Top tobacco, the price had gone from around $14 to over $36. That's at least a 22 dollar increase. The same is being done in the Brookshire Bros. chain of grocery stores in Texas. They have anticipated an increase in people who are willing to roll their own to save money, so they're raised the prices. I urge others to order from catalogs or order online. The businesses that I mentioned will not be getting my business any longer.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!