Walmart Stores / better homes & gardens solar bird bath

1 Carroll, IA, United States

My mother purchased a better homes & gardens solar bird bath from walmart here in town.
I was extremely disappointed in the fact the top only "sat" on the stand. It was not attached or
Supported well in anyway.
Following is the email I sent walmart:

June 11, 2018

I have no idea if i'm in the right spot or not - but here it goes! My mother purchased a better homes & garden solar bird bath with stand for me and my sisters as a special mother's day present. (bh18-[protected] hummingbird floral)
This was beautiful and a special gift. My husband dug it in the ground so it was level and the stand solid in the ground. After the first rain, it fell over - and the glass birdbath broke.
The birdbath was not attached to the stand or anything. It was a very poor design - it just sat on some plastic pads. It was beautiful, but totally impractical!
It was purchased at the walmart store here in carroll, ia. I have checked, and they no longer carry this item.
Is there anyway of obtaining a "replacement top"? What would it cost?
I'm not even sure I "want one" due to the poor design, and fear it will only happen again - but it meant so much to me coming from my 96 year old mom - she was pretty excited over her purchase, and thought it would be special if she and my two sisters all had one. Maybe we can figure out some way to attach it better, or rig up a better stand.
Can you please help me with this item, or let me know who to contact? I would really appreciate any help you can provide for me.
Thank you.

Walmart emailed me back, and said I would have to contact you... Therefore... This email

Please advise!