Walmart Store / hiring is being done based on color and not qualifications and experience
The WalMart Store in Greenville Alabama needs to look into what's going on in their Human Resource Dept. Hiring is being done based on color and not qualifications and experience. The employees being hired are of one race(black), are rude and have no idea of what their doing. People are being charged wrong prices due to these employees not knowing the products their ringing up. The people in the Human Resource Dept are in the practice of hiring friends and the color of their choice! This needs to stop before it's taken any further!
More Walmart Store Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit