Walmart / returning item
The weekend of July 4th we had a family reunion we hosted at my parents home. We did all the shopping for supplies and food at Sam's and Walmart. Within the 2 week period before the reunion up to the weekend of the 4th we spent $1500 at the 2 stores. One item that was purchased on 7/2 was an airmatress for $45 because we were expecting alot of company and may need it but ended up we did not need it. The box was not opened at all so we went to return the item 1 week later and was told it is a Corporate policy and they could not take the item back. We explained we did not use it and the box was not opened and we had the reciept but they still refused to take the item and refund the money. We checked and there are no signs around the department where it was purchased that it is a non returnable item and it is not noted on the reciept that you could not return it. I could understand if the box had been opened but it wasn't. We did all our shopping at Sam's and Walmart even before the reunion. They have a sign at the desk where you return items but who goes and reads it before they shop. They could have a notice to appear on the register when you purchase it to advise the customer that if purchased it cannot be returned or even on sign where the merchandise it displayed that it cannot be returned. My parents also pastor a church and buy all the supplies at Sam's and Walmart. My mom passed up 2 other grocery stores and Kmart, Dollar Stores to get to Sam's and Walmart everytime she goes shopping for supplies and groceries. She probably has spent thousands of dollars between her personal needs and the churchs in the past year and they wants to lose that busisness over a $45 air matress. Walmart is getting way to BIG.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - gift card $500
- Walmart Shipping Carrier - san pellegrino water 8.4fl. oz.. ordered online
- Walmart Store - Meridian ID on Ten Mile Road - store is continuously understocked, out of things or discontinuing items.
- Walmart - 19" blue ombre table lamp
- Walmart Stores - charging us for an item that we returned (receipt & tracking included)