Walmart / rude self check-out cashier
Last week I went to my local walmart. I always use the self check-out, it is so much quicker. At the beginning my items were scanning correctly, then I noticed that the screen was not showing what I had scanned previously. The cashier that assist those that need help, at the self check-out, came over, dumped my bag onto the loader, cancelled my order, and began to rescan my purchases. She was quite rude about it. So I've decided that this walmart doesn't need my money. I now shop at the Hoover Walmart, which is very pleasant, and I am greeted when I come in. There Is a certain greeter at the Bessemer location that needs to learn to speak to everyone when they come in, not just the people she likes.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!