Walmart / management

1 mount pleasant IA, United States Review updated:

I have never been in a worse Walmart store before in my life. The management belittles and harrasses their employees in front of the customers. The manager told the guy at the door to check an employees purchases and receipt at the door to make sure she wasn't stealing anything when I had huge boxes I was taking out and they weren't checked. The same manager told one of the cashiers that she was being to nice to the customers. How are you TOO NICE to customers? I refuse to shop at the Mount Pleasant, Iowa Walmart EVER again!! They need to et rid of the management they have there. If I come across that at other Walmarts I will stop shopping at any of them! What does it take to get the corporation to do something down here? I have put in numerous complaints at the store, but of course no action gets taken. It is the worse ran Walmart in the world!!!

Comments

Ba
  30th of Aug, 2008

Not only are the "associates" clueless on how to bag groceries,
the "management ", block the aisles on their 4pm walk-about.
Training and common courtesy please!

As
  26th of Nov, 2009

Call 1-800-WAL-MART for complaints.

Vi
  24th of Sep, 2010

Don't worry it really is procedure to check all boxes and containers whatever going out, just that the manager could of mentioned it a bit privately to the associate

Gu
  16th of Dec, 2010

WORST PHARMACY SERVICE IN OLD BRIDGE, NJ WALMART. RUDE INDIAN LADIES' GANG WHO DO NOT FILL UP MEDICATIONS. INSTEAD MAKE EXCUSES AND LIES "TO COME BACK TOMORROW." THEY SHOULD BE FIRED. WAL-MART NEEDS TO HIRE BETTER PEOPLE. ..HOPE YOU GUYS READ THESE COMPLAINTS. WHEN I ASKED FOR THE MANAGERS NUMBER, THEY ALL DECIDED TO GIVE ME THEIR FRIENDS NUMBER SO I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONTACT THE MANAGER OF THE PHARMACY TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM. I WILL NOT EVER GO TO THAT PHARMACY AGAIN UNLESS THEY WERE FIRED. ALL OF THEM!!!

Cu
  17th of Jan, 2011

I dont know if Walmart reviews these complaint on this board, but I would love to be contacted by a walmart executive about an experience I had in one of their stores. Its really one of a Human rights issue. I could not beleive how poorly one of their managers had spoken to an empmloyee in front of my wife and myself, I contacted a back office manager and he seemed somewhat indifferent to the situation, and I didnt pursue it further but I should have. The experience was rather incredible. contact
sandraliebling@gmail.com

Do
  4th of May, 2011

More than likely my comment will be deleted by wal-mart. I work for them and their management practices are some of the most abusive. No wonder people can't bag your groceries right! They are constantly being sent to do jobs they clearly were not hired for and moved everywhere in the store and if you don't, they call it insubordination by management. The stores are constantly understaffed but lots of management walking around doing nothing and what few workers they have working are doing the jobs of 3 or 4 people but for a low wage of one person. Your complaint is very valid I feel and so is mine!

Ea
  8th of Jun, 2011
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

My boyfriend and i recently went to the walmart in oshawa located in the north end. We went to the photo place to print off pictures of our new born son. We spent well over 200$ there and the woman who was working was VERY rude. She was telling us not to come there and use the machines if we were going to be printing as many photos as we did and that her shift was over in less than an hour from the time we started printing and the pictures would take over an hour. First off, the pictures were done about 10 minutes before her shift, secondly, we always went there to print our pictures and because of that we will no longer be coming to print pictures or even shop at walmart because of the discusting and rude attitude we got. We spend a great deal of money at walmart every week, we dont deserve to be talked to the way we did, we should have been treated like a costumer should.