Walmart Money Card — rude customer service/transaction
I just had the worst customer service experience. I have a money card from wal mart which I only use if I dont have my check card available. I made a transaction to a company and the card was declined. When I contacted wal mart they told me I only had $1.00 avaliable and I put $120 on the card. When I called wal mart they told me that because the company requested the amount it came off my card but the transaction was declined. So not only did I not receive the service I attempted to pay for but I had to wait 2-3 business days before I got my money back. When I spoke with a supervisor she was very inconsiderate and was not empathetic. I was so frustrated and when I asked her a question again, she interrupted me to give me a confirmation # and then she hung up the phone on me. Once I receive my refund they will never have to worry about me using this card EVER AGAIN!!! I will stick to regular prepaid card from now on.
More Walmart Money Card Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!