Walmart Money Card / fraudulent charges
I got a Walmart prepaid money card so that I could be secure in knowing that my daughter who is away at college would always have money available to her in an emergency.
Twice since I got the card they have allowed fraudulent charges to my card. The first time I called them and told them there was a fraudulent charge from a hotel. The next day they allowed the same hotel to charge my card two more times. Then a gas station charged me for gas I didn't get because the pump was messed up and I had swiped my card. The gas station put a $70.00 hold on the card. Both times this happened I had to argue with a customer service rep and be very rude to them to even get a supervisor to call me back. The first incident the supervisor was nice and apologetic and told me since I had already reported this company for fraudulent charges, I wouldn't have to wait the ten days. He told me my acct would be credited the next day. I should have known this was to easy and it had to be a lie. Of course, the next day was a Friday and when the money wasn't there I called back and was informed they do not post credits on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday so it would be Tuesday. The bad thing was that I didn't even ask for them to refund the original fraudulent charge during any of these conversations. The last time, with the gas station, my daughter was out of town and I had went that day and put $100.00 on the card so she would have it should something happen. Well, something happened and she was in another state with no funds and I was in another state for a family wedding, so I had to wire her money. I should have known better then to put money on this card but didn't want her to carry cash. ANYBODY WHO IS THINKING OF GETTING ONE OF THESE CARDS, DON'T!!! If you have one and they haven't messed it up, THEY WILL. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONNEL ARE EXTREMELY RUDE AND YOU CAN NEVER GET A SUPERVISOR AND IF YOU DO, THEY ARE GOING TO LIE AND TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR BECAUSE THEY ARE COWARDS. YOU WOULD THINK A COMPANY LIKE WALMART COULD DO BETTER THEN THIS!!!
More Walmart Money Card Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Shipping Carrier - san pellegrino water 8.4fl. oz.. ordered online
- Walmart Store - Meridian ID on Ten Mile Road - store is continuously understocked, out of things or discontinuing items.
- Walmart - 19" blue ombre table lamp
- Walmart Stores - charging us for an item that we returned (receipt & tracking included) 
- Walmart Stores - itunes gift cards